hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rather funny Greenlex posted the same comment before me and you chose to comment on my post, are you stalking me again.

Doidge has been fairly poor this past 3-4 games, which a few other posters above have also noticed, Gullan for me gives more energy and directness and deserves to at least get a start in a league game.
    Maybe I didn't see his comment? Don't flatter yourself. You aren't even close to interesting enough to stalk

Doidge is quality. Even on a poorer day, a brilliant flick had Nisbit away there.

Boyle is the one who needs to get his finger out IMO. Should've scored twice.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Think the heads go down when it doesn’t click straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Harsh. Could have been three or four up. Hardly forgettable.
    But we're not...

Is Doidge wearing weights round his ankles, looks like he's running through treacle, I know he hasn't a lot of pace to start with but looks particularly slow today, not been that impressed today, I'd rather see Gullan given a chance.

And as I post a few others have noticed too.
    Another game and yet another go at doidge by you. Pathetic.

Good start but county have taken control.. we need to reimpose ourselves now.. game there for either team

Lost the stream for over 10 minutes but apart from that we should be at least two up. Dreadful from Boyle.

As others have posted, a decent start, but we appear to lost our way since 15 mins in.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Can't see us getting away with this for much longer. Need to get a grip of the midfield, they're running through us. On another week we'd be 2 up and holding on but these Boyle chances could be costly.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    But we're not...
    I don't think anyones arguing that

More so the instantly forgettable comment

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Hibs have made some decent chances and could easily be a couple of goals up. Ross County have had a couple of attempts too - this is maybe to be expected given that they're the home team.

I've seen far, far worse games than this one and I wonder if some people on here have really watched Hibs over any length of time given their comments and expectations.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    If we get the first, we’ll go on to win comfortably.

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    Good up to Boyle's miss,then allowed County to come right back into it,our pace has dropped off a cliff,back to side to side passes at the back,then the occasional hoof.

He was in self isolation from the Scotland U19 squad, possibly not allowed to be involved yet.
    Missing his attacking threat down the left. Stevenson is finished as an attacking full back.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Hibs have made some decent chances and could easily be a couple of goals up. Ross County have had a couple of attempts too - this is maybe to be expected given that they're the home team.

I've seen far, far worse games than this one and I wonder if some people on here have really watched Hibs over any length of time given their comments and expectations.
    Come on, you must know it’s a case of wild extremes with most Hibbies, especially online. We’re either Brazil or Hearts, nothing in between.

First Team Breakthrough Jim_in_Canada's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesLongThrow View Post
    The set of goal posts in the main stand are really distracting. Particularly with the very low camera angle.
    The advertising board by the corner flag for a Norwegian pub is the one that catches my eye !

Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post
    Another game and yet another go at doidge by you. Pathetic.

Not really another go, there was 4-5 posts before mine saying the same. Yes I'm not a huge fan but will always support the players who play and if they don't play to a standard I think we deserve then I'll call them out. Yes he can score goes when he hits a streak like last season but it took him ages to get going and when he's not scoring his all round game isn't that great, my opinion and I'll stick with it.

You can **** off with your pathetic pish, been watching Hibs for 55 years and I'll comment on players whenever I wish, seen brilliant ones and crap ones throughout the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    We look knackered for some reason. Gogic is chasing shadows.
    Agree at times he is a chicken without a head. Needs to have a bit more discipline.

do we need to drop Boyle, only asking, as every time I am on here when I cant watch the game, it seems he has an off day, and too many misses?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    Missing his attacking threat down the left. Stevenson is finished as an attacking full back.

I wasn't sure about playing Doig before Stevenson due to his age and inexperience, Lewis is still a steady LB but Doig offers so much more down the left, also missing Murphy on that side too.

ha just found a link

Not really another go, there was 4-5 posts before mine saying the same. Yes I'm not a huge fan but will always support the players who play and if they don't play to a standard I think we deserve then I'll call them out. Yes he can score goes when he hits a streak like last season but it took him ages to get going and when he's not scoring his all round game isn't that great, my opinion and I'll stick with it.

You can **** off with your pathetic pish, been watching Hibs for 55 years and I'll comment on players whenever I wish, seen brilliant ones and crap ones throughout the tears.
    Clearly touched a nerve. You have a vendetta against him he is one of the best strikers we've had in years and gullan has a long way to go to even think about taking his place in the team. And watch your language.

We have missed a few good chances and been unlucky with the one that hit the post, we may well regret the missed chances, I hope not, we need better from Doidge and Boyle, both have been a wee bit off their usual games for a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    do we need to drop Boyle, only asking, as every time I am on here when I cant watch the game, it seems he has an off day, and too many misses?
    At the moment he's our only wide attacking player with pace, Murphy and Wright both injured.

Gamer IDs

Doidge 'all round game' is his biggest asset

Quite Right J-C. Just don't see it with Doidge.

Goes without saying we should be at least 1 - 0 up ..... Boyle could have done better with the first one, he needs shooting for putting it past the post on the second, his crossing has been a bit suss as well.

The number of clear shooting chances we have given County is a real concern, if we do that at Hampden at the end of the month we'll get creamed because correct me if I'm wrong but Hertz buried three similar chances last night.

Anyway, we need to do a lot better in the 2nd half, we have been too slow and too lax in the 30 minutes prior to half time.

Quote Originally Posted by supermcginn View Post
    Clearly touched a nerve. You have a vendetta against him he is one of the best strikers we've had in years and gullan has a long way to go to even think about taking his place in the team. And watch your language.

All about opinions mate, Nisbet has came in and shown him up as far as I can see, better touch, pace and scoring ability, for me if Doidge doesn't score he doesn't offer enough in the rest of his game.

His all round game is well ahead of anything Gullan has ever shown as a striker.

If you are totally unwilling to change your opinion of a player, you aren't really supporting them, are you? Like, regardless of what he does, you'll never think he is good enough?

You should always be open minded and be willing to change your opinion when presented with new evidence. Did your opinion not change on Joe Newall?

Gamer IDs

There's a reason team mates and coaches wax lyrical about Doidge

He adds alot to our side

Left by mutual consent!

For what it's worth I've been watching for 53 years and agree with your assessment