hibs.net Messageboard

 

View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2020/21 Champions League 2020/21

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern Munich

    18 47.37%
  • Atletico Madrid

    1 2.63%
  • Real Madrid

    2 5.26%
  • Shakhtar Donetsk

    0 0%
  • Inter Milan

    1 2.63%
  • Porto

    0 0%
  • Manchester City

    5 13.16%
  • Liverpool

    2 5.26%
  • Ajax

    0 0%
  • Atalanta

    0 0%
  • Sevilla

    2 5.26%
  • Chelsea

    0 0%
  • Zenit St Petersburg

    0 0%
  • Borussia Dortmund

    1 2.63%
  • Juventus

    1 2.63%
  • Barcelona

    0 0%
  • Paris St-Germain

    4 10.53%
  • Manchester United

    0 0%
  • RB Leipzig

    0 0%
  • Someone not listed above

    1 2.63%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 33 of 33
  1. #31
    Voted for Real Madrid. Though it's a sad, sad season :(


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think thar Bayern have it all to do. Their defence looked very vulnerable against the pace of Mbappe. PSG have three away goals which could be a major advantage.

    Bayern need to win at least by 2-0, 3-1, or 4-3 to go through.

    FiveThirtyEight have PSG on 70% probability of progression as against 30% for Bayern.
    Tbf, Bayern absolutely battered them last night. Clearly the better side but missing Lewandowski. And as he is also missing the second leg, I think PSG will go through.

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    14,055
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tbf, Bayern absolutely battered them last night. Clearly the better side but missing Lewandowski. And as he is also missing the second leg, I think PSG will go through.
    Yup. Bayern were the much better team imo but Lewandowski is understandably a huge loss.

    I’d put PSG as slight favourites but I don’t think Bayern winning by 2 away to PSG is too difficult to believe.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)