hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 148
  1. #91
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    21st of May
    Would you rather Hibs win the semi final but hearts get promoted or hearts win the semi final but don’t manage to come back up.
    Hibs win. Every time.

    This was pitched to Longbangers - would you rather orgasm every time you fart, or fart every time you orgasm?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs win. Every time.

    This was pitched to Longbangers - would you rather orgasm every time you fart, or fart every time you orgasm?
    One fart a year on birthdays sounds very civilised.

    One for the boys; What would you rather lose, an eye or a testicle?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  4. #93
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One fart a year on birthdays sounds very civilised.

    One for the boys; What would you rather lose, an eye or a testicle?
    Testicle. I'm at an age where one will probably do anyway

    Would you rather work with someone who never stops whistling or never stops talking?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  5. #94
    @hibs.net private member Alfiembra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Embra
    Age
    63
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Testicle. I'm at an age where one will probably do anyway

    Would you rather work with someone who never stops whistling or never stops talking?
    whistle, easier to tell them to keep it down than tell them to shut up.

    Would you rather win the lottery but be unhappy for the rest of your life or just make enough to get by and be content?

  6. #95
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfiembra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    whistle, easier to tell them to keep it down than tell them to shut up.

    Would you rather win the lottery but be unhappy for the rest of your life or just make enough to get by and be content?
    Be content
    Would you rather eat only pizza or only pasta for the rest of your life?

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Be content
    Would you rather eat only pizza or only pasta for the rest of your life?
    Pasta without question. All those varieties, all those different sauces.

    Would you rather be buried alive without hope of escape or burnt alive?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  8. #97
    @hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pasta without question. All those varieties, all those different sauces.

    Would you rather be buried alive without hope of escape or burnt alive?
    Buried. Less painful.

    Would you rather Johnson or Trump as your next door neighbour?

  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    53
    Posts
    20,859
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Buried. Less painful.

    Would you rather Johnson or Trump as your next door neighbour?
    Boris, his security is far less intrusive than the secret service.

    Would you rather eat sirloin or rib eye.

  10. #99
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Posts
    13,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Boris, his security is far less intrusive than the secret service.

    Would you rather eat sirloin or rib eye.
    Rib eye everytime.

    Would you rather vote Brexit Party or UKIP?

  11. #100
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rib eye everytime.

    Would you rather vote Brexit Party or UKIP?
    Both. Spoiled ballot you say? Oops.


    Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
    Mon the Hibs.

  12. #101
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Posts
    13,082
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both. Spoiled ballot you say? Oops.


    Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

    A Horse.

    Would you rather have never loved or loved and not had it reciprocated.

  13. #102
    @hibs.net private member J-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    61
    Posts
    21,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A Horse.

    Would you rather have never loved or loved and not had it reciprocated.
    Horse?

  14. #103
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Posts
    13,082
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Horse?
    He started it!

  15. #104
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    53
    Posts
    20,859
    Would you rather drown or suffocate.

  16. #105
    @hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    west lothian
    Posts
    1,864
    Neither

  17. #106
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by staunchhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither
    Not sure you've got the hang of this thread, tbh.

    Would you rather win a jackpot in one go or win a lower amount but get it regularly?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  18. #107
    Coaching Staff Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure you've got the hang of this thread, tbh.

    Would you rather win a jackpot in one go or win a lower amount but get it regularly?
    Is the overall amount you receive the same regardless?

  19. #108
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure you've got the hang of this thread, tbh.

    Would you rather win a jackpot in one go or win a lower amount but get it regularly?
    I’d rather get the jackpot in one go. I am careful with my money and too tight to blow it all anyway
    Would you rather live with a person that is ocd or a person that is a slob?

  20. #109
    @hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,325
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’d rather get the jackpot in one go. I am careful with my money and too tight to blow it all anyway
    Would you rather live with a person that is ocd or a person that is a slob?
    Slob. Even all the extra tidying/cleaning etc you might need to do for a slob would be less exhausting than dealing with OCD.

    Would you rather give up football altogether or become a Hearts fan? (Supposing those are genuine alternatives, which is arguable.)

  21. #110
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,546
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Slob. Even all the extra tidying/cleaning etc you might need to do for a slob would be less exhausting than dealing with OCD.

    Would you rather give up football altogether or become a Hearts fan? (Supposing those are genuine alternatives, which is arguable.)
    Give it up although.

    Would you rather win £50k or see your friend win £100k?
    Mon the Hibs.

  22. #111
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give it up although.

    Would you rather win £50k or see your friend win £100k?
    Win £50k, but that's just borne out of necessity at the moment, under normal circumstances I'd be happy to see my friend win £100k.

    Would you rather be completely faithful to your partner, or have permission to be unfaithful knowing that they are doing the same?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  23. #112
    Coaching Staff Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give it up although.

    Would you rather win £50k or see your friend win £100k?
    Maybe it's just me but that's not even debatable. I like my mates but no danger I'd be giving up £50,000 just so they can pocket 100 grand.

  24. #113
    Testimonial Due Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    4,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe it's just me but that's not even debatable. I like my mates but no danger I'd be giving up £50,000 just so they can pocket 100 grand.
    Easy decision for me. Nae mates!

  25. #114
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    53
    Posts
    20,859
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give it up although.

    Would you rather win £50k or see your friend win £100k?
    Only if my friend agreed a 50/50 deal on his £100k

  26. #115
    @hibs.net private member J-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    61
    Posts
    21,253
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Win £50k, but that's just borne out of necessity at the moment, under normal circumstances I'd be happy to see my friend win £100k.

    Would you rather be completely faithful to your partner, or have permission to be unfaithful knowing that they are doing the same?
    Totally faithful, could never get my head round these open relationships.

    Would rather be told how your going to die, or just find out when it happens.

  27. #116
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,546
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Totally faithful, could never get my head round these open relationships.

    Would rather be told how your going to die, or just find out when it happens.
    I think just find out. If it was something like "in a car crash" I'd be scared to drive for the rest of my life.

    Would you rather win £2M or £2Bn?
    Mon the Hibs.

  28. #117
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think just find out. If it was something like "in a car crash" I'd be scared to drive for the rest of my life.

    Would you rather win £2M or £2Bn?
    £2Bn - could do some real good with that.

    Would you rather be known for being great at what you do or for being sound?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  29. #118
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    53
    Posts
    20,859
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £2Bn - could do some real good with that.

    Would you rather be known for being great at what you do or for being sound?
    Being sound.

    Would you rather be a wealthy unhappy man or a poor happy man?

  30. #119
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Being sound.

    Would you rather be a wealthy unhappy man or a poor happy man?
    Happy please.

    I'd have thought that everyone wanted to be happy.

    Would you prefer to lose your legs or your arms?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  31. #120
    @hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Happy please.

    I'd have thought that everyone wanted to be happy.

    Would you prefer to lose your legs or your arms?
    One of each please.
    Lose a testicle or a thumb?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)