hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 148
  1. #61
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Poor and safe, money doesn't always give happiness.

    Would you rather have kids or just be with the wife all your life.
    Have kids

    Would you rather have an extra arm or an extra eye on the back of your neck?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    @hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,325
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have kids

    Would you rather have an extra arm or an extra eye on the back of your neck?
    Eye. What could you do with an arm coming out the back of your neck?

    Would you rather be able to scale walls without equipment or see through them?

  4. #63
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eye. What could you do with an arm coming out the back of your neck?

    Would you rather be able to scale walls without equipment or see through them?
    See through them.

    Donna Markey in the girls' changing rooms after a hot July day's netball practice...oh sweet Jesus.

    Would you rather be a venomous snake or a venomous spider?

  5. #64
    @hibs.net private member Alfiembra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Embra
    Age
    63
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See through them.

    Donna Markey in the girls' changing rooms after a hot July day's netball practice...oh sweet Jesus.

    Would you rather be a venomous snake or a venomous spider?
    Snake

    Would you rather SJM never leaves Aston Villa and and has a stellar career and Hibs never recoup the sell on fee..
    Or he gets sold to ManU and warms the bench for the rest of his career and Hibs get Megabucks?

  6. #65
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfiembra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Snake

    Would you rather SJM never leaves Aston Villa and and has a stellar career and Hibs never recoup the sell on fee..
    Or he gets sold to ManU and warms the bench for the rest of his career and Hibs get Megabucks?
    Bring on the Megabucks!

    Would you rather suffer from incontinence or chronic constipation?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  7. #66
    @hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A lift

    Would you rather mow the lawn or cut the hedge?
    Easy one that. Cutting the hedge is a total ballache. Cutting the grass is fine.

  8. #67
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bring on the Megabucks!

    Would you rather suffer from incontinence or chronic constipation?
    Constipation, a lot of people say I'm full of the brown stuff already anyway.

    Would you rather only be able to watch your favourite film forever, or never be able to watch another movie?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Constipation, a lot of people say I'm full of the brown stuff already anyway.

    Would you rather only be able to watch your favourite film forever, or never be able to watch another movie?
    Never watch another film.

    Have a real lockdown for a short time or endless part lockdowns waiting on a vaccine?

  10. #69
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiehibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never watch another film.

    Have a real lockdown for a short time or endless part lockdowns waiting on a vaccine?
    If there was a vaccine at the end, I'd go for a short lockdown. Otherwise there's no point in the lockdown.

    Would you rather be able to juggle or ride a unicycle?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  11. #70
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Posts
    13,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there was a vaccine at the end, I'd go for a short lockdown. Otherwise there's no point in the lockdown.

    Would you rather be able to juggle or ride a unicycle?
    Unicycle, I can already juggle.

    If you had to have sauce on a fried egg roll, would you rather have red or brown?

  12. #71
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    53
    Posts
    20,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unicycle, I can already juggle.

    If you had to have sauce on a fried egg roll, would you rather have red or brown?
    Brown on anything fried

    Would you rather have a years supply of KFC or McDonalds

  13. #72
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brown on anything fried

    Would you rather have a years supply of KFC or McDonalds
    KFC

    Would you rather spend ten minutes trying to have rational conversation with a teenager or a lifetime of smashing your own face into a gravel coated wall?

    (question may or may not be related to a recent discussion with my daughter. Also, does anyone know how to soothe gravel rash?)
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  14. #73
    @hibs.net private member Alfiembra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Embra
    Age
    63
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KFC

    Would you rather spend ten minutes trying to have rational conversation with a teenager or a lifetime of smashing your own face into a gravel coated wall?

    (question may or may not be related to a recent discussion with my daughter. Also, does anyone know how to soothe gravel rash?)
    Smash your thumb with a hammer and it’ll take your mind off the gravel rash

    Even though you know you are 100% correct in an argument with your wife would you rather concede defeat and get to sleep in your own bed. Or would you claim victory and spend the next week sleeping in the shed.

  15. #74
    Testimonial Due hibby6270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfiembra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smash your thumb with a hammer and it’ll take your mind off the gravel rash

    Even though you know you are 100% correct in an argument with your wife would you rather concede defeat and get to sleep in your own bed. Or would you claim victory and spend the next week sleeping in the shed.
    Concede defeat. Likely the whole process will occur again next week.

    Would you rather take £1 million today or start with a penny today then double the amount every day for a month (31 days) and take the final amount then?

  16. #75
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Concede defeat. Likely the whole process will occur again next week.

    Would you rather take £1 million today or start with a penny today then double the amount every day for a month (31 days) and take the final amount then?
    More than happy to wait!

    Would you rather never take more than 2 putts or never miss a fairway?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  17. #76
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More than happy to wait!

    Would you rather never take more than 2 putts or never miss a fairway?
    2 putts

    Would you rather be a pop/rock star or a world famous footballer?

  18. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2 putts

    Would you rather be a pop/rock star or a world famous footballer?
    Rock star. The lifestyle required to be a really top player these days is too restrictive.

    Would you rather be amazingly good looking with no personality or have a great personality but be ugly?
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  19. #78
    @hibs.net private member J-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    61
    Posts
    21,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rock star. The lifestyle required to be a really top player these days is too restrictive.

    Would you rather be amazingly good looking with no personality or have a great personality but be ugly?
    Hard one as I already have both but I'll take personality any day, beauty is skin deep as they say.

    Would you rather be able to play guitar but sing like a foghorn, or have great voice but hopeless on the guitar.

  20. #79
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,546
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hard one as I already have both but I'll take personality any day, beauty is skin deep as they say.

    Would you rather be able to play guitar but sing like a foghorn, or have great voice but hopeless on the guitar.
    Voice.

    Would you rather never have to deal with dirty laundry or dirty dishes?
    Mon the Hibs.

  21. #80
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Voice.

    Would you rather never have to deal with dirty laundry or dirty dishes?
    Laundry

    Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  22. #81
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    I live for dull football
    Posts
    43,261
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Laundry

    Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?
    Fly. Who cares if you got caught looking? You'd just fly off, laughing!

    What would you rather never be able to use again, your TV or your hi-fi?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!



  23. #82
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fly. Who cares if you got caught looking? You'd just fly off, laughing!

    What would you rather never be able to use again, your TV or your hi-fi?
    TV

    What would you rather, only be able to watch Hibs games from days gone by or only watch Hibs games in the future and not be able to relive our past in any way?


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  24. #83
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TV

    What would you rather, only be able to watch Hibs games from days gone by or only watch Hibs games in the future and not be able to relive our past in any way?
    In the future. rewatching games is ok but not knowing the outcome of matches is where the excitement lies.

    Would you rather have a conversation with God or Satan?

  25. #84
    @hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,325
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In the future. rewatching games is ok but not knowing the outcome of matches is where the excitement lies.

    Would you rather have a conversation with God or Satan?
    God. Satan would be lying the whole time and we can get that from Trump and Johnson.

    Would you rather know or not know that your life was going to end suddenly in a fortnight?

  26. #85
    Coaching Staff Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    5,194
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God. Satan would be lying the whole time and we can get that from Trump and Johnson.

    Would you rather know or not know that your life was going to end suddenly in a fortnight?
    If it's a short timescale like a fortnight I'd rather know. If it was years I'm not sure.

    Would you rather Hibs won the Scottish cup or reached the quarter finals of the Europa League?

  27. #86
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Scottish cup

    Would you rather read the book or watch the film based on the book?

  28. #87
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Posts
    13,082
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoantheHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scottish cup

    Would you rather read the book or watch the film based on the book?
    Read the book. Would you rather join Miyagi-Do or Cobra Kai?

  29. #88
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    42,280
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read the book. Would you rather join Miyagi-Do or Cobra Kai?
    Miyagi-Do, the Kobra Kai gadgies are too weird and take everything too literally.

    Would you rather have one partner to love til you die, or a life of loveless one night stands?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  30. #89
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,492
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miyagi-Do, the Kobra Kai gadgies are too weird and take everything too literally.

    Would you rather have one partner to love til you die, or a life of loveless one night stands?
    One partner, not only have I converted mine to being a Hibby but I hope that's the case anyway

    What would you rather give up - 21st of May or the birth of your first born?


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  31. #90
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One partner, not only have I converted mine to being a Hibby but I hope that's the case anyway

    What would you rather give up - 21st of May or the birth of your first born?
    21st of May
    Would you rather Hibs win the semi final but hearts get promoted or hearts win the semi final but don’t manage to come back up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)