hibs.net Messageboard

Hibernian 2000/01 Kits

Hi folks.

Looking forward a bit of advice here.

I have both the home and away tops from 2000/01 and having a big clear out just now.

I was going to put them on eBay and wondered what the going rate is for these?

They are size 42/44 I think.

I also have the luminous and black away top from the season before with the old badge, size 46/48 and wondered how much that would be worth?

Thanks again

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalkeith Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi folks.

I have both the home and away tops from 2000/01 and having a big clear out just now.

I also have the luminous and black away top from the season before with the old badge, size 46/48 and wondered how much that would be worth?

Thanks again
    Stick them on with a start price of £20 but maybe set a minimum offer on the auction. Don’t think these are particularly scarce but they are all nice. Especially the away shirt and mine is campaigned to shreds!. Shirts are going for stupid money right across the board.

If you have a price in mind set a reserve and if it isn't met you don't have to sell. There is a small fee for that though.

Set your staying price low and try to end the auction on a Sunday evening. I sold a few old tops lately and the prices vary massively. I got £9 for a 10/11 home, £14 for a 13/14 away and £335 for a 91/92 home.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Hi folks.

Thanks again
    If you are on twitter worth trying to sell on there? Always willing buyers for Hibs stuff and could avoid sellers fees?
    Did. Net not have a Marketplace forum previously or was that another forum im thinking off?

Hi folks.

Thanks again
    What kind of diet were you on in 2000?

Quote Originally Posted by SJNB Hibby View Post
    What kind of diet were you on in 2000?
    Haha right enough there was a massive change in size.

If I recall my old man went to buy the previous seasons at the shop. At the time that size was all that was left.

For the record it was too big for me.

Thanks to you all for the advice. Will have a look at prices online and perhaps put them on eBay or Twitter

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    If you have a price in mind set a reserve and if it isn't met you don't have to sell. There is a small fee for that though.

Set your staying price low and try to end the auction on a Sunday evening. I sold a few old tops lately and the prices vary massively. I got £9 for a 10/11 home, £14 for a 13/14 away and £335 for a 91/92 home.
    Also recommend starting the auction on a Thursday evening and running it for the full 10 days

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar

Jesus… I bought that top (from Classic Football Shirts) in great condition in a normal size for about £65 a few years back. I assume they're rarer these days?

@hibs.net private member
    Good time to sell on ebay as the fees are only a quid https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/eba...s1-max-3548232

I also have this home top but unfortunately I have agathe on the back so it might lower the price.

I've got that home kit with zitelli 20. its signed by the team plus Stanton, Reilly, baker et Al from the end of season dinner.

starting bids at neymars transfer fee?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    I would just have a look and see what they are selling for and set your expectations accordingly. I've been starting mine on eBay around £30-£40 and letting them go to auction end (you get a lot of people messaging you with offers, but I just declined them all, politely).

I just sold my home top from the Skol Cup winning season for £310. It was in very good nick, considering the age. Sold a purple away top from the early 90s and got around £80, a Scotland 1990 World Cup leisure top for about £215 and a Newcastle away top from around 1989 for about £90. So some decent prices, but obviously the rarer the better.

Currently got an old Liverpool top up for sale, but it's not selling, so sometimes it's just down to luck and how many similar items are on the go.

Good luck!

Martin

@hibs.net private member
    I’ve got tops from 1985, 1988 and 1989 on my pub shed ceiling. Always prompts lots of discussion about the badge etc.

@hibs.net private member Simkin911's Avatar
    Hi folks.

Thanks again
    Recently bought this v top on eBay for my son. He was the mascot in 2000 and was pictured with Sauzee. However, he’d (obviously!) never owned the top in an adult size. 20 years on... he now does have it. Paid £50 (all in) for a top in v good condition. They seem to be made quite large too.

@hibs.net private member Sudds_1's Avatar
    Wonder how much my first hibs scarf would be....1962 old badge, bottle green with white tassles and the logo hibernian supporters. 😁
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game

@hibs.net private member

Is the 91/92 top the Adidas sponsor-less top we won the Skol cup in?

I have the purple and green Calor gas 94/95 top, nae idea how much its worth.
    Was told by a mate it might be worth over £200 ?