hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The nastiness is what Aberdeen have had the last few years which makes them not pretty but very effective. It's something we've be lacking and what we need to take into other games not just the old firm ones

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Listened to 20mins of SSB on the way home from work on Monday as I knew it would be gold, I was actually left traumatised that there are so many idiots out there, Hanlon charged with assault being the pick with Alex Rae starting off unsure but the more seethe that set in the more he was coming round to the idea.

How many 90mins would Alex Rae have completed in his career if what Hanlon done was judged as red card worthy? The answers less than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Listened to 20mins of SSB on the way home from work on Monday as I knew it would be gold, I was actually left traumatised that there are so many idiots out there, Hanlon charged with assault being the pick with Alex Rae starting off unsure but the more seethe that set in the more he was coming round to the idea.

How many 90mins would Alex Rae have completed in his career if what Hanlon done was judged as red card worthy? The answers less than 1.
    Announcer starts by saying Aberdeen along with Hibs have been hit by a fined for breaching Covid rules. Sets the scene for blame fest.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    No fan group of football fans in the world are as ****my and pathetic as Sevco 2012.

I hope we are even nastier next time and leave the likes of Morelos and Kent in floods of tears.
    Wait till we (possibly) go independent. Ibrox is already a breeding ground for hatred and bigotry but it will get even worse.

Can't wait to go

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Is it just me that loves we were described as nasty?

Its about bloody time.

I hope teams play against us knowing we have that nasty streak and will do whatever to get the job done and that they won’t have an easy game.
    Nothing nasty about the team. If standing strong is now seen as nasty the game's ****ed.

@hibs.net private member
    Indeed...hopefully gone are the days that the opposing team is saying “get into their faces, they are too nice”..delighted we seem to have a bit more steel about us

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Nobody can be as nasty as that vile club and their vile followers. Why does anyone even pay attention to a word they say?

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDoidge View Post

glorious.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunswickbill View Post
    Announcer starts by saying Aberdeen along with Hibs have been hit by a fined for breaching Covid rules. Sets the scene for blame fest.
    When were Hibs fined? We lost Gogic?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    When were Hibs fined? We lost Gogic?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I don’t believe we were but some parts of the media are just desperate to include us in any controversy. Not long ago the late test results leading to the cancellation of the Ross County friendly was being quoted alongside Aberdeen and Celtic players indiscretions. It’s getting pathetic.