hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent! KingPat4's Avatar

First Goal Yesterday

Apologies if already mentioned. If you take your eye off Boyle just before he delivers the pass to Wright, look at the Hun defender stick his hand in Nisbet's face.

Thoughts anyone?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Seen that, not convinced there was much in it and thought that Nisbet might have been making more of it to try and get the penalty TBH.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seen that, not convinced there was much in it and thought that Nisbet might have been making more of it to try and get the penalty TBH.
    I agreed at first but if you watch the video of the team celebrating the goal he’s in the background with his hands on his knees. Maybe got hit harder than I thought?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmLee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agreed at first but if you watch the video of the team celebrating the goal he’s in the background with his hands on his knees. Maybe got hit harder than I thought?
    Penalty and red card as was the challenge on Doidge when Nisbet missed. Both worse than Hanlon and Porteous incidents imo and barely mentioned

Pretty sure Morelos goes in on Gogic leading with his arm on around 7 minutes (7 minutes 8 seconds in) if you watch the replay on Hibs TV. Think that could have been a yellow. Tav takes out Drey Wright when we would have been a 2 on 1 but doesn't even get a yellow.