hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kris boyd

Hybrid View

Kris boyd

Just said on sky that hanlon challenge was a red card all day long.

Normally don't mind him, but that is a nonsense comment.

Never a red card, ever.

Boyds comments stink and he's analysing the game as a biased hun.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Fanny.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by berwickhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Never a red card, ever.

What a bam mate and I've had enough of this hun love in on sky and I've now mirrored my phone and watching the second half on hibs TV
    Hanlon would never go out his way to elbow an opponent!!!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by berwickhibee View Post

Never a red card, ever.

Surprised to hear you normally don’t mind him, I think he’s an absolute prick every time I see him.

Always has been an absolute weapon. Since becoming a commentator he has only opened his mouth and confirmed it.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Even Andy Walker wasn't saying it was a red card

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    And he’s a prick too

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    And he’s a prick too

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    It has to be said I have been very impressed with Super A##ehole as a commentator

Speaks loads of sense and calls it as he sees it

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    And hes as big a prick as Boyd

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
    Surprised to hear you normally don’t mind him, I think he’s an absolute prick every time I see him.
    This. He’s thick as ****

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    He’s the prick’s prick.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    He’s the prick’s prick.
    Thuis

First Team Breakthrough
    Point in the second half that the Huns wasted a corner by putting it out of play and you can see Boyd in the background turning away fuming. Sky Sports is pretty much just Huns TV today.

I don't understand why we are subjected to such crap punditry in Scotland. Say what you like about Sky's coverage in England but Neville and Carragher are superb and dissect a game in a way that is genuinely informative.

I can almost understand why Boyd is there as he was playing at the top level in Scotland until recently. He's normally not too bad but he's a fan commenting in his team so that's never ending well. What has Andy ****ing Walker done to merit his continued employment as a pundit though? Yesterday's man and he was useless even when he was somewhat relevant.

Ultimately Sky cared enough about Scottish football to put their money where their mouth was in a way BT didn't but their offering is sub standard in every way.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I don't understand why we are subjected to such crap punditry in Scotland. Say what you like about Sky's coverage in England but Neville and Carragher are superb and dissect a game in a way that is genuinely informative.

I can almost understand why Boyd is there as he was playing at the top level in Scotland until recently. He's normally not too bad but he's a fan commenting in his team so that's never ending well. What has Andy ****ing Walker done to merit his continued employment as a pundit though? Yesterday's man and he was useless even when he was somewhat relevant.

Ultimately Sky cared enough about Scottish football to put their money where their mouth was in a way BT didn't but their offering is sub standard in every way.
    This is what I don’t understand, it’s not difficult to get a few decent pundits in to provide a proper analysis without the old firm bias. Sky do a lot of things right covering Scottish football, the interviews with Gordon and Porteous we’re both excellent, but they fail every time with the pundits.

United we stand here....

Left by mutual consent!

BBC have been making an effort when not acting as a Yam jobcentre. Think Big Marvin and Michael Stewart are pretty good value.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Neville is as biased covering a Man United game as Boyd is covering a Rangers game.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by highland hibbee View Post
    Neville is as biased covering a Man United game as Boyd is covering a Rangers game.
    No he’s not he regularly slaughters Man Utd players and performances. Boyd was bumbling oaf, struggled to put a sentence together. McCoist was more balanced and gave Hibs credit. Walker just looked lost but tried to argue against Boyd but rolled over when Boyd kept repeating his drivel

Quote Originally Posted by highland hibbee View Post
    Not sure how many times you've listened to Neville but what you are saying isn't accurate in any way. I've heard him rip them a new one many times in the last few years and he is light years away from the intellectual level (ahem) of Kris Boyd..

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Not sure how many times you've listened to Neville but what you are saying isn't accurate in any way. I've heard him rip them a new one many times in the last few years and he is light years away from the intellectual level (ahem) of Kris Boyd..
    He has ripped them, but still very biased when commentating they’re games

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    I've got a half-dead cactus plant that is light years above the intellectual level of Boyd, so that's a low bar to set.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1stly, who would they get? Boyd arguably has more credibility commentating on the Scottish game than they do

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    1stly, who would they get? Boyd arguably has more credibility commentating on the Scottish game than they do
    I’ve always found Gordon Strachan to have the necessary skills to be able to discuss match incidents in a balanced, intellectual and fair manner, no matter the sides involved.

Gary Naysmith always comes across well too when he is doing media.

There is two for a start.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    I’ve always found Gordon Strachan to have the necessary skills to be able to discuss match incidents in a balanced, intellectual and fair manner, no matter the sides involved.

Gary Naysmith always comes across well too when he is doing media.

There is two for a start.
    There are loads guys like Stuart Lovell are intelligent and able to properly analyse a game. Unfortunately the criteria for getting a job certainly on sportsound in the main is to have played for the old firm

Can't believe that Sky have persisted with this angry, bitter, uninteresting, uninspiring and unprofessional mess of a pundit for so many years. Usually I don't care about stuff like this and think that some folk go a bit too far when talking about pundits, but Boyd is ***** at his job like no other.

He's never uttered a sentence of any observational value.

Hanlon puts his arm across, Hagi bumps Hanlon's arm making it hit Hagi in the face, Hagi hits the deck like he's been shot by a sniper, Boyd is a fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Hanlon puts his arm across, Hagi bumps Hanlon's arm making it hit Hagi in the face, Hagi hits the deck like he's been shot by a sniper, Boyd is a fanny.
    Accurate summation of the evidence. You'll never get a job with Sky Sports unless you can ignore such facts in favour of your own bias.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Accurate summation of the evidence. You'll never get a job with Sky Sports unless you can ignore such facts in favour of your own bias.
    Tweeted BBC Sport Scotland and Michael Stewart to point it out, will soon see if they paid any attention to me.