hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kris boyd

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably because the Hibs TV commentary is inaudible most of the time.
    Predictably, they had audio problems again today.
    Amazed that they can't sort it out.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Sky should be doing all they can to get Chris Sutton in, much better pundit than Andy Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Predictably, they had audio problems again today
    Yep, I started off watching on Hibs TV but changed it over after about 15 minutes.

The audio is really awful and something that needs fixed. It happens in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Accurate summation of the evidence. You'll never get a job with Sky Sports unless you can ignore such facts in favour of your own bias.
    Tweeted BBC Sport Scotland and Michael Stewart to point it out, will soon see if they paid any attention to me.

him and Ali really spoiled the game for me their constant bleating on about hibs being Nasty and Brutal towards the angelic Rangers players was appaling.

He was so angry i thought he was going to burst. how many times have we seen this eejit foul players stand on their feet and throw them over/?

He has no need to talk i can tell you. He is neandethal of a man one who should be shut up and the key be thrown away.

its a wonder he wasnt running along side the ref yelping in his ear.
    !
    its time Sky TV gave a thought to some non biased pundits for Scotland and got rid of these idiots

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    He’s the prick’s prick.
    Thuis

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    If he wasn’t a wealthy footballer he’d be a virgin.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Have they claimed all 11 sevco players were assaulted yet?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    Have they claimed all 11 sevco players were assaulted yet?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    No but someone called Tavernier names apparently.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    He's a Hun. Huns are angry. Huns hate Hibs. Huns get very angry when they don't win. Huns get very very angry when they don't win against Hibs. Kris Boyd is a very very angry Hun who I hope is having a really ***** evening

@hibs.net private member
    I must be the only one not to see boyd after the game as I had to go out any clips of the interview would be appreciated thanks.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MrHibs
    Quote Originally Posted by zitelli62 View Post
    I must be the only one not to see boyd after the game as I had to go out any clips of the interview would be appreciated thanks.
    https://twitter.com/DMorrison07/status/1307670412034277377?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    He's a Hun. Huns are angry. Huns hate Hibs. Huns get very angry when they don't win. Huns get very very angry when they don't win against Hibs. Kris Boyd is a very very angry Hun who I hope is having a really ***** evening
    That's "Huns For Dummies" in a nutshell.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibstrooper View Post
    Cheers what an absolute fud boyd thought he was going to explode fud.

Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    him and Ali really spoiled the game for me their constant bleating on about hibs being Nasty and Brutal towards the angelic Rangers players was appaling.

He was so angry i thought he was going to burst. how many times have we seen this eejit foul players stand on their feet and throw them over/?

He has no need to talk i can tell you. He is neandethal of a man one who should be shut up and the key be thrown away.

its a wonder he wasnt running along side the ref yelping in his ear.
    !
    its time Sky TV gave a thought to some non biased pundits for Scotland and got rid of these idiots
    It was Walker who kept using the word "nasty". McCoist actually praised us afterwards for our attitude towards the Sevco players.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Glad that we got in about them today. Especially Porteous on that hun thug Morelos. Very pleasing. Seen them putting themselves about often enough so good to get some revenge. GGTTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I don't understand why we are subjected to such crap punditry in Scotland. Say what you like about Sky's coverage in England but Neville and Carragher are superb and dissect a game in a way that is genuinely informative.

I can almost understand why Boyd is there as he was playing at the top level in Scotland until recently. He's normally not too bad but he's a fan commenting in his team so that's never ending well. What has Andy ****ing Walker done to merit his continued employment as a pundit though? Yesterday's man and he was useless even when he was somewhat relevant.

Ultimately Sky cared enough about Scottish football to put their money where their mouth was in a way BT didn't but their offering is sub standard in every way.
    Neville is as biased covering a Man United game as Boyd is covering a Rangers game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibstrooper View Post
    That is briliiant. A must be shared vid.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by highland hibbee View Post
    Neville is as biased covering a Man United game as Boyd is covering a Rangers game.
    No he’s not he regularly slaughters Man Utd players and performances. Boyd was bumbling oaf, struggled to put a sentence together. McCoist was more balanced and gave Hibs credit. Walker just looked lost but tried to argue against Boyd but rolled over when Boyd kept repeating his drivel

Did boozy not get sent off for Boyd running into him? No wonder he thinks Hanlon should've seen red.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    Even Andy Walker wasn't saying it was a red card
    And hes as big a prick as Boyd

Quote Originally Posted by highland hibbee View Post
    Not sure how many times you've listened to Neville but what you are saying isn't accurate in any way. I've heard him rip them a new one many times in the last few years and he is light years away from the intellectual level (ahem) of Kris Boyd..

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Not sure how many times you've listened to Neville but what you are saying isn't accurate in any way. I've heard him rip them a new one many times in the last few years and he is light years away from the intellectual level (ahem) of Kris Boyd..
    He has ripped them, but still very biased when commentating they’re games

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    I've got a half-dead cactus plant that is light years above the intellectual level of Boyd, so that's a low bar to set.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    You expect a lot from horrible capitalist Murdoch TV.
    I think he sold up a couple of years ago.

The company that bought them own NBC. It was the same company Ron sold his media organisation to as well.

I thought McCoist was just as bad. His subtle, sly ones he gets in wanting Hibernian players booked but he says it with a smile and the delivery isn’t nasty, so people think he is okay. I don’t.

The build-up with the interviews with Ron and Ryan were good in fairness.

He's one to talk

My memory may be unreliable but I think I am correct in saying that when we beat The Rangers 4 nil at Easter Road some years ago that Boyd was brought on as a second half sub; clearly in order to toughen them up as we were all over them. His very first touch was a foul, whereby the referee allowed play to continue as the ball had gone to a Hibs player; Boyd proceeded to chase down the next Hibs player, whom he also fouled, again the ref played on, by which time the ball had gone right across the field and at the far touchline Boyd took out his third Hibs player in a matter of seconds and committed his third foul with his first three touches. He had clearly lost the plot. The ref did absolutely nothing; no booking, no giving him a word and then they got the throw in. How the ***** that was "advantage Hibs" was utterly beyond me.

I am happy to be corrected, but if my memory is correct, and I think it is, then he has clearly forgotten that his own standards of fair play fall well below what one would expect from a professional. But if you want a pundit who knows all about fouling the opposition and having a biased ref let you get away with it then he is your go-to guy.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
    Surprised to hear you normally don’t mind him, I think he’s an absolute prick every time I see him.
    This. He’s thick as ****

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I don't understand why we are subjected to such crap punditry in Scotland. Say what you like about Sky's coverage in England but Neville and Carragher are superb and dissect a game in a way that is genuinely informative.

I can almost understand why Boyd is there as he was playing at the top level in Scotland until recently. He's normally not too bad but he's a fan commenting in his team so that's never ending well. What has Andy ****ing Walker done to merit his continued employment as a pundit though? Yesterday's man and he was useless even when he was somewhat relevant.

Ultimately Sky cared enough about Scottish football to put their money where their mouth was in a way BT didn't but their offering is sub standard in every way.
    1stly, who would they get? Boyd arguably has more credibility commentating on the Scottish game than they do

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    1stly, who would they get? Boyd arguably has more credibility commentating on the Scottish game than they do
    I’ve always found Gordon Strachan to have the necessary skills to be able to discuss match incidents in a balanced, intellectual and fair manner, no matter the sides involved.

Gary Naysmith always comes across well too when he is doing media.

There is two for a start.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    I’ve always found Gordon Strachan to have the necessary skills to be able to discuss match incidents in a balanced, intellectual and fair manner, no matter the sides involved.

Gary Naysmith always comes across well too when he is doing media.

There is two for a start.
    There are loads guys like Stuart Lovell are intelligent and able to properly analyse a game. Unfortunately the criteria for getting a job certainly on sportsound in the main is to have played for the old firm