hibs.net Messageboard

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From kickback:

'Hibs looked awful but weren’t punished and took their only two chances. Nesbitt getting plaudits for doing nothing really sums hibs up, ross getting plaudits for also not really doing anything also sums them up. Hibs will continue to beat the bottom 6 crap whilst struggling against the better sides in the league and the media will continue to climb in Ross’s arse'.

Meanwhile they cream themselves over beating the might of East Fife in a friendly on Fri night...big team right enough

2. Log in to remove the advert

That was good. We had a bit of belief about ourselves and it was good that we didn’t chuck it when they got in front.

From kickback:

'Hibs looked awful but weren’t punished and took their only two chances. Nesbitt getting plaudits for doing nothing really sums hibs up, ross getting plaudits for also not really doing anything also sums them up. Hibs will continue to beat the bottom 6 crap whilst struggling against the better sides in the league and the media will continue to climb in Ross’s arse'.

Jambos and sticky buns spewing. Must be a good day for the Hibees.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Only caught the last 15 minutes, if the rest of the game was like that there'll be a fair few stooshie stains in tomorrow's 60° laundry load.

A win is obviously better but if the draw is enough to make the Glasgow Gammons glow from seething, then that'll do.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    From kickback:

😂😂😂 Love that!!

Looked awful? Enjoy Arbroath away ya bunch of roasters.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    😂😂😂

I'll disagree with 1 or 2 people on here, I thought Doig had a good game for us. Remember he's still very young. Best players for me on the day were Nisbett, Newell, McGinn and Marciano.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    I'll disagree with 1 or 2 people on here, I thought Doig had a good game for us. Remember he's still very young. Best players for me on the day were Nisbett, Newell, McGinn and Marciano.
    He wasn't great defensively in my opinion. For their first goal he got done by a 1-2. Should be much tighter to Kent.

But as you say he's a young guy who'll undoubtedly get better and has shown already he's a good player.

First Team Breakthrough
    From kickback:

It's all very well laughing at them but we're still 6 points behind their total for last season...

We stuck at it and got rewarded for doing so. Young Doige had a tough time of it, but you can see the ability he has and he will learn a lot from games like today, he will be a good player for us in the long term.

I said last season that the Huns were the best team to come to Easter Road and today hasn't changed my opinion of them, they pass and move very well and did that today. It's credit to us that we kept them down to two goals and were a threat ourselves.

Nobody was a passenger today and our energy levels were good considering the amount of chasing we had to do. Shout out to Porto ... I know it probably isn't a good idea to pick up a silly booking early doors, but he seems to be on a personal mission to wind up that cheating little prick Morelos and he does it so well

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    It's all very well laughing at them but we're still 6 points behind their total for last season...
    Not good enough

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Christ they are bitter. That yin is about to explode with rage
    This one sounds about 12 (he's responding to a poster who dared to suggest Hibs are not actually crap):

I’m not deluded in slightest by saying Hibs are crap. They are utterly crap. Crap, crap crap. They are a one man team. They have been punching above their weight this season and have won several games due to officiating errors. If they beat us in the final they are still crap, it’s just that we are worse. I’m not the only fan on here with the same view. They are crap, they will be found out. And if they finish in the top six, it’s not by some masterclass Brazilian football, but by how horrific the rest of our football league is. I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time you’ve shown a wee stonner for our naughty neighbours.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    We are likely to beat their total for last season before they even start this one.

This one sounds about 12 (he's responding to a poster who dared to suggest Hibs are not actually crap):

I’m not deluded in slightest by saying Hibs are crap. They are utterly crap. Crap, crap crap. They are a one man team. They have been punching above their weight this season and have won several games due to officiating errors. If they beat us in the final they are still crap, it’s just that we are worse. I’m not the only fan on here with the same view. They are crap, they will be found out. And if they finish in the top six, it’s not by some masterclass Brazilian football, but by how horrific the rest of our football league is. I’m pretty sure it’s not the first time you’ve shown a wee stonner for our naughty neighbours.
    We must be less crap than last season then given the dumbos are no longer in our division.

Gamer IDs

'Crap, crap, crap' 😂

Wonder who our one player is?

I thought we started and ended the game well and all in all not bad getting a draw going up against a strong rangers team, thought the team worked well in defence and was tough for them to break is down.

Was always going to be expected rangers playing nice one touch passes and hibs not getting much of the ball, another tough one next week.

Livid.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

did the roaster not say who this one player is oh, and we can't beat them in the final...

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar

Another one said "Gogic is a hammer thrower who was blowing out his a@@e after 50 minutes".

Then there's one who said something like "I hate Hibs and that's the 4th time I've watched them this season,,,,,,,,,."

Strange, bitter, angry at the whole world people.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Jambos and sticky buns spewing. Must be a good day for the Hibees.
    Kickback convinced we are utter mince and they will bend us over when they next play us/we are bottom six material at best. Where the **** do they get their conclusions from? We are 8 games in and 6 (yes SIX) points away from their total after 30 games last season (when they were relegated). They have lost whatever tiny shred of "talent" they had in their squad this window by losing the likes of Hickey and Clare.

Enjoy your scraps with Alloa, Arbroath and Morton this year you losers.

I love the bitter and seethe coming from them. Just imagine if they had played as crap as we are this season the may have stayed up.

Get it roond ye ya charity thieving Championship roasters. There

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    Another one said "Gogic is a hammer thrower who was blowing out his a@@e after 50 minutes".

Then there's one who said something like "I hate Hibs and that's the 4th time I've watched them this season,,,,,,,,,."

Strange, bitter, angry at the whole world people.
    Why are they still so obsessed with watching us, I have not bothered to watch any of their games this season

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Ah ok. But who is our one man?!

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Ah ok. But who is our one man?!
    Obviously Doidge.

Or Boyle?

No, wait, Nisbet

Actually it could be Gogic.

In fact maybe Hanlon?

But then if you say Hanlon you have to include Porto.

Oh, what about Rocky?

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    Obviously Doidge.

Or Boyle?

No, wait, Nisbet

Actually it could be Gogic.

In fact maybe Hanlon?

But then if you say Hanlon you have to include Porto.

Oh, what about Rocky?
    If only for the completeness of your reply.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    We are likely to beat their total for last season before they even start this one.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Sadly, the League Cup gets in the way so we only have 2 league matches before the Championship starts so the best we can do is to match their 2019/20 tally. I feel cheated somehow.

ETA: There's every chance we'll have beaten that total by the time we play them in the SC semi though!
    Last edited by mal; 21-09-2020 at 09:02 AM.

From kickback:

We weren't breathtaking but we did what we had to do to get something out of a game against a side top of the league that hadn't even conceded a goal. Giving over possession was always going to happen. We still scored twice and created other chances though. That's just a Jambo fud in denial. If that was Hearts against a big Championship team like Dundee they'd be calling it a masterclass and saying they were back etc.
    Last edited by Since452; 21-09-2020 at 09:11 AM.

It’s fair to say the young Newco fan in my office is spewing and cannot for the life of him work out how a big burly CH can throw himself to the ground when tackled by Defoe.

He said it was cheating!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk