Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will be a right boring thread this.
    And it also makes it easier for Aberdeen to see who we are interested in 😂

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James Stephen View Post
    Its pretty shameful that Hibs transfer chat has had to move from the main transfer thread on the biggest hibs fans message board because some folk wont stop talking about English fitba.

There are literally thousands of places to listen, read and talk about English fitba. There are very few to do the same about Hibs.

Is it too much to ask that the main board is kept to discussing Hibs and Hibs related subjects?

That this question even needs to be asked is a bit of an embarrassment to be honest.
    Football.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    A good feature on Stephen McGinn.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54180823

I would expect more in the door. An 8nteresting loanee or two seems likely methinks.

And the English transfer patter is gash. I don’t give a friar tuck about what happens down south. Even stopped watching Match of the Day, lol.

Its pretty shameful that Hibs transfer chat has had to move from the main transfer thread on the biggest hibs fans message board because some folk wont stop talking about English fitba.

There are literally thousands of places to listen, read and talk about English fitba. There are very few to do the same about Hibs.

Is it too much to ask that the main board is kept to discussing Hibs and Hibs related subjects?

That this question even needs to be asked is a bit of an embarrassment to be honest.
    Shameful?! Behave. That’s a spectacular bit of drama-queenery.

Yes, it is too much to ask that we only discuss Hibs and ignore all other football IMHO.

I thought that puns taking over threads were the worst thing on here but non-admin folk trying to police what can and can’t be discussed and where it’s allowed actually rips my knitting more than puns. Not that I’d like to stop anyone doing either - I’ll just view the relevant posters with contempt instead.

@hibs.net private member Hibby Kay-Yay's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ps3 - hibby kay-yay

Is it too much to ask that people just look at the thread title and decide to take part in it or not. It’s a generic Summer transfer thread and people are talking about...well, transfers! We’re all football fans so people will find it interesting. This thread is specific about Hibs, end of.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    I’ll just view the relevant posters with contempt instead.
    Drama queen

Did the McGeady chat just dry up? I think it would be a bit of a gamble as he seems like a bit of a pain in the backside but still has something to offer I think. I think we’d see one of the existing midfield move in before he joined though.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    News to me, who is it
    You do realise I don’t get to see them at the moment
    Thought you would of been granted special dispensation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    Did the McGeady chat just dry up? I think it would be a bit of a gamble as he seems like a bit of a pain in the backside but still has something to offer I think. I think we’d see one of the existing midfield move in before he joined though.
    I was turned off big time when Mcgeady spoke the other week. He said there was previous interest from hibs but then started about wishing to go back to Celtic.
    Would rather get someone in who really fancies it.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974

Shameful?

Ohhh maaa gaaaaawd

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Thought you would of been granted special dispensation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Ronnie, but no one does, also no games at this level as far as I can see

'S' Form
    Did I not see that Tom James was away on loan somewhere too?

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigson13 View Post
    Yes gone to Wigan on loan

First Team Breakthrough
    Wigan

@hibs.net private member
    personally I don't think there is going to be any more transfer activity untill nearer the end of the window when we go for loan moves from the English marker, I'm comfortable with this, if we can get a better player than we would be able to afford who improves the team then it will be the best course of action long term imo

@hibs.net private member
    So....in the unlikely event of me hearing some juicy Hibs related transfer gossip do I post it on here....and the generic transfer thread?🤷

Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    personally I don't think there is going to be any more transfer activity untill nearer the end of the window when we go for loan moves from the English marker, I'm comfortable with this, if we can get a better player than we would be able to afford who improves the team then it will be the best course of action long term imo
    I agree. I think we'll probably bring a couple of loans in to bolster the squad

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    I suspect this will be the case, unless we move some players on before then. I’m happy enough with a couple of decent loanees coming in. I’m not talking about untested youngsters though, we have them at Hibs already. Given the wider circumstances the club need to operate shrewdly. I’m pretty confident that we will.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee-boys View Post
    So....in the unlikely event of me hearing some juicy Hibs related transfer gossip do I post it on here....and the generic transfer thread?🤷
    On here, please keep Hibs talk off the other thread, I’m fed up hearing about the poverty ridden Scottish club transfers and their tales of woes 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    On here, please keep Hibs talk off the other thread, I’m fed up hearing about the poverty ridden Scottish club transfers and their tales of woes 😉

Ron Gordon's recent interviews suggest there are still plans to bring people in. I was in agreement with posters who said midfield was most important, but then the A team v B team thread got me thinking that we could use another striker and another centre half. Just not sure I can see us making 3 major signings. Maybe prioritise one then get in a couple of back up (cheaper) options - possibly youngsters on loan.

I think Jason Naismith will come in, as he can play rb and cb as 3. Think we will get a quality centre midfielder I'm unsure who. And I've a feeling we might see Mcnulty again.

Likely to have missed it because of all the guff on the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by JammyDoidger View Post
    I think Jason Naismith will come in, as he can play rb and cb as 3. Think we will get a quality centre midfielder I'm unsure who. And I've a feeling we might see Mcnulty again.
    Was thinking about the mcnulty thing the other day but honestly I think getting gullan game time as our third striker is a better option. I like mcnulty but to be honest I was quite disappointed with his fitness last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby Kay-Yay View Post
    Is it too much to ask that people just look at the thread title and decide to take part in it or not. It’s a generic Summer transfer thread and people are talking about...well, transfers! We’re all football fans so people will find it interesting. This thread is specific about Hibs, end of.
    Not to go off topic but when you say football fans, it’s strange, I love hibs and love everything about us but as for football in general I don’t really care, the stuff on the tv might as well be a different game to what hibs play. On the total reverse of this I love cricket, but don’t really support a county or test team, I do have a slight leaning for the black caps but that’s it.

Fraser Murray starts for Dunfermline in their friendly today. Listed a trialist
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 04Sauzee; 19-09-2020 at 01:28 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Fraser Murray starts for Dunfermline in their friendly today
    I had missed the news of him going on loan ...good move for him, hope he gets some decent game time ....

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    I had missed the news of him going on loan ...good move for him, hope he gets some decent game time ....
    Don’t think it’s been announced yet.

29: #Stenhousemuir v #DAFC | 1-1
    Trialist No 12 scores a beauty into top right of the Stenny goal from approx 35 yds out

Fraser Murray scores

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sheggs84
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyDoidger View Post
    Not sure Naismith has played cb