I've been clearing out some old Hibs stuff lately and was, finally, sorting through some old programmes I have accrued over the years. A couple caught my eye and I was wondering if anyone can give any information on them.

The first is from a game played on Boxing Day 1952 between The "N's" Newcastle United Juniors and a Scottish XI at St James Park. My Grandad was in the Scotland squad and looking through the squad and the one page that makes up the 'programme' it suggests it was a juvenile Select of some sort. Does anyone have any information about that game in particular and who the N's were. Each player for them has another club listed underneath so I assume they were a juvenile select of some sort as well? Google doesn't throw up much.

Second item is a programme from an event in the Usher Hall in May 1995. 'A Gala Concert By the Fans for the Fans. All proceeds to the Hibs 100 Redevelopment Fund'. I have no recollection of being at this event at all. The Proclaimers were on the bill, John Leslie and Grant Stott hosted and a host of other well Kent faces were doing a turn.

I take it this was a fundraiser for the ER redevelopment? Does anyone have any memories of the event?

I have about 4 more holdalls to go through so there could well be more annoying questions to come.