hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So who’s coming in for Jamie Murphy
    My guess would be Drey Wright. Will be interesting if we play 2 strikers, personally don't think we will or will play Nisbet in another role whether more of a number 10 or he doesn't play and play someone like Mallan in a 3 man central mid. Think we will only play one striker in 451 or 4231 type formation.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Didn't feel confident at all a few weeks back before the Aberdeen game. But I've got a right good feeling today. Gogic is going to be the difference today. Ever since we lost McGinn/McGeough, we've always lost the midfield battle against Rangers. But I reckon we'll step up today and give them a good fight. Get in to them Hibs

Testimonial Due
    Just want to see us have a go. None of this counter attack garbage we’ve seen on occasion against old firm. Last time ER when they comfortably beat us 3.0 hibs were pathetic and didn’t lay a glove.

Positive approach please Jack Ross and none of what we seen under Hecky. Though I’m fearful that’s how we will approach it today

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll take a draw tomorrow and then beat Celtic next week. They are p poor and seen nothing from them to be scared off. Rangers look the stronger team.
    Take that, now roll onto next week and beat celtic. The league is ours