I liked Lennon before his time at Hibs and for much of his time at Hibs.

I lost a lot of respect for him after that game at Tynecastle. Changing the team that had steamrollered everything before it for weeks was odd but I almost understand why he did it. We lost so he should have shouldered some responsibility. To call players who had given everything that season 'unprofessional' was unfair. To tell a blatant lie about the board not backing him in January (and admitting it was a lie some time later) opened the floodgates for all the usual criticisms. It was a disgraceful thing to do and he knew exactly what he was doing when he did it. Classic deflection as suddenly no one was talking about him but all anger was focused on the board. The whole 'I'm the only one who really cares about winning' was a slight on some players who done a lot more for Hibs than he ever did.

The whole 'Lenny changed our mentality in derbies' line is a total crock anyway. It's disrespectful to Stubbs and the players who regularly performed well in derbies and more than matched Hearts when it became a battle.