hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don’t think we’ll be doing many Away games for a bit, but a good try😄

Highest priced seats in the East would be my choice 🤣

Seriously did NS give any indication of what % could get in?
    No there was no figure given.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    I wonder how hibs will decide who’s allowed in and who’s not. That’ll be a laugh.
    I assume there will be no away fans....so 11000 STs into a 20k stadium. Assuming a large percentage of people go in groups it should be doable.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    The groups will be the big thing. If there’s a lot of groups of 3 or 4 from the same household then that would allow more people in I’d think? Or do we reckon they’ll just cap attendances at a percentage of capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    I’m not sure why the game being against rangers would change anything? We’ll be looking at having a capacity of around 5k to start off I’d imagine so probably a ballot of ST’s for something like 4.5k tickets
    Can’t see anywhere near 25% being allowed in. Perhaps 10% of the East and FF stands and nobody in the other two stands because of the teams using them.

I’m not sure why the game being against rangers would change anything? We’ll be looking at having a capacity of around 5k to start off I’d imagine so probably a ballot of ST’s for something like 4.5k tickets
    I'd be surprised if it's as high as that to begin with.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    The groups will be the big thing. If there’s a lot of groups of 3 or 4 from the same household then that would allow more people in I’d think? Or do we reckon they’ll just cap attendances at a percentage of capacity?
    Groups and distancing requirements. I'm not sure what they are at the moment to be honest, but if it's 1M (or less) then that will be much better than 2M.
    Mon the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    AST holders first
    Not until the posh sarnies and beers season ticket holders get in. Then the singing section.

Away season ticket can wait until the away sides they subsidise have room at their grounds😉😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I'd be surprised if it's as high as that to begin with.
    Aberdeen have sold their season tickets on the basis that the first 7500 season ticket holders to buy one will get access to home games (poor sods) when we are allowed entry into grounds.

https://www.theticketingbusiness.com...ly-new-season/

Scottish Premiership club Aberdeen is pushing season ticket sales by prioritising the first 7,500 customers in what it predicts will be its restricted capacity when fans are able to return to matches during the 2020-21 season.
    The new season is scheduled to start on August 1, and the Dons believe that “positive progress” on the fight against COVID‐19 means there may now only be a few home games behind closed doors, and partial crowds could attend earlier than anticipated.

Aberdeen said it will be guided by Government and the footballing authorities, but predicting a one-metre social distancing rule it said it expects a reduced capacity of 7,500 will be in place at its 20,000-capacity Pittodrie stadium.
    It will therefore prioritise the first 7,500 buyers when the stadium reopens, with a ‘first come, first served’ system in place when capacity is raised.
    “With 6,700 season tickets already sold, there are only 800 remaining to make sure you can attend games with partial crowds,” the Dons said.
    “Should capacity end up being below 7,500 then priority points will be used as the fairest way to determine who gets access.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcohibs View Post
    Loyalty points
    😱🤯

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Aberdeen have sold their season tickets on the basis that the first 7500 season ticket holders to buy one will get access to home games (poor sods) when we are allowed entry into grounds.

Scottish Premiership club Aberdeen is pushing season ticket sales by prioritising the first 7,500 customers in what it predicts will be its restricted capacity when fans are able to return to matches during the 2020-21 season.
    The new season is scheduled to start on August 1, and the Dons believe that “positive progress” on the fight against COVID‐19 means there may now only be a few home games behind closed doors, and partial crowds could attend earlier than anticipated.

Aberdeen said it will be guided by Government and the footballing authorities, but predicting a one-metre social distancing rule it said it expects a reduced capacity of 7,500 will be in place at its 20,000-capacity Pittodrie stadium.
    It will therefore prioritise the first 7,500 buyers when the stadium reopens, with a ‘first come, first served’ system in place when capacity is raised.
    “With 6,700 season tickets already sold, there are only 800 remaining to make sure you can attend games with partial crowds,” the Dons said.
    “Should capacity end up being below 7,500 then priority points will be used as the fairest way to determine who gets access.
    Third biggest team in Scotland, right enough.

J

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post

Depends on the other criteria.

If we only use every second row, then allowing household groups to sit together would increase attendance. If every row is used, but with two/three empty seats either side of each person/group, then it wouldn't... because the seats directly in front of someone would have to be kept empty.

I think it won't matter too much initially anyway, as they'll probably only allow a very small percentage, say about 5% of capacity.

If non essential offices aren't being allowed to open for the foreseeable, I don't imagine we will be allowing 11k season ticket holders. I'm sure it will be very limited nunbers

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Depends on the other criteria.

If we only use every second row, then allowing household groups to sit together would increase attendance. If every row is used, but with two/three empty seats either side of each person/group, then it wouldn't... because the seats directly in front of someone would have to be kept empty.

I think it won't matter too much initially anyway, as they'll probably only allow a very small percentage, say about 5% of capacity.
    We will let more than 500-600 people in...

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    I think it would make sense for ST holders to apply that they wish to go to each game and what their "bubble" is if applicable. Then a ballot.

Probably would want to then have a mark against those who went to a game to give preference to others for the next.
    That seems fair

SRU hoping for a test event with around 700 fans rattling around Murrayfield for the second Edinburgh v Glasgow match at the end of this month.
    See how that goes and fingers crossed for no more urban spikes and players behaving themselves.

Promising Youngster
    Why don't we just use murrayfield? 67k seater stadium 11k ST holders jobs a good un every paying customer can get there product

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGog View Post
    Why don't we just use murrayfield? 67k seater stadium 11k ST holders jobs a good un every paying customer can get there product
    It’ll cost a lot to hire Murrayfield

Promising Youngster
    It’ll cost a lot to hire Murrayfield
    Can't see it being that bad if hearts managed to use it while the super stand got built, also it would be the government enforcing this and I'd think BT Murrayfield would like the media attention they'd get having there name beamed over sky nearly every 2nd week

Fair enough maybe they are privy to information on that then.

I would have thought the numbers would have been much smaller than that to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Fair enough maybe they are privy to information on that then.

I would have thought the numbers would have been much smaller than that to begin with.
    Cormack is a slaver that much we know is true

Can't see it being that bad if hearts managed to use it while the super stand got built, also it would be the government enforcing this and I'd think BT Murrayfield would like the media attention they'd get having there name beamed over sky nearly every 2nd week
    But they were able to sell more tickets to pay for it, Hibs won’t
    Think the trial at Murrayfield at the end of the month is 700 spectators into a 67,000 capacity stadium

Promising Youngster
    But they were able to sell more tickets to pay for it, Hibs won’t
    Think the trial at Murrayfield at the end of the month is 700 spectators into a 67,000 capacity stadium
    Going by what the English FA posted yesterday and the capacity of Murrayfield we could get 17k fans in, theres 6k more seats we have to sell could take a dent out the price to rent?

Going by what the English FA posted yesterday and the capacity of Murrayfield we could get 17k fans in, theres 6k more seats we have to sell could take a dent out the price to rent?
    We would probably spend all the patg money on renting the ground and give up home advantage so I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Promising Youngster

Cool

We would probably spend all the patg money on renting the ground and give up home advantage so I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'd rather that than a raffle nearly every other week and what happens if you get selected the week you are working?

17k is roughly what we get at ER each week give or take. We would have the largest support in side a stadium going by what the capacity % is

Aberdeen said that as a marketing ploy to boost sales. 5k is the absolute max we(or Aberdeen) will be allowed in for a good while

@hibs.net private member
    Aberdeen said that as a marketing ploy to boost sales. 5k is the absolute max we(or Aberdeen) will be allowed in for a good while
    I’ve never noticed any absolute max figures coming from the JRG, Holyrood etc. You sound very sure, is this confirmed anywhere?

I could handle getting to every 2nd home game, for the rest of 2020, if this was the plan

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    I could handle getting to every 2nd home game, for the rest of 2020, if this was the plan
    I agree. There would need to be a fair share of category games though i.e. if you don’t get one for Celtc, you get one for the Rangers and so on.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

Or

One potato, two potato 🤔
    nice I’m 6ft 7

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Hibs have already said it would not be cost effective.