hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough EL Green's Avatar

Clubs Issuing Programmes 20/21 Season

Two matches into the season and it looks like not all clubs are issuing programmes for the behind closed door matches?

I think the following teams are producing programmes;

Hibs
    Kilmarnock
    Motherwell
    St Johnstone
    St Mirren
    Aberdeen
    Celtic
    Rangers

I haven't seen anything for the following clubs so I guess they aren't producing programmes?

Livingston
    Ross County
    Dundee United
    Hamilton

Anyone know if the four clubs above plan to produce programmes at some point in the season, possibly when fans are allowed back to watch matches? I suspect even then Livingston and Ross County won't given that they haven't produced programmes for a couple of seasons.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    I don’t collect modern Aways generally but thought I’d do something this season extraordinary as it is.
    Doesn’t appear that team sheets are even available though so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by EL Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two matches into the season and it looks like not all clubs are issuing programmes for the behind closed door matches?

I think the following teams are producing programmes;

Hibs
    Kilmarnock
    Motherwell
    St Johnstone
    St Mirren
    Aberdeen
    Celtic
    Rangers

I haven't seen anything for the following clubs so I guess they aren't producing programmes?

Livingston
    Ross County
    Dundee United
    Hamilton

Anyone know if the four clubs above plan to produce programmes at some point in the season, possibly when fans are allowed back to watch matches? I suspect even then Livingston and Ross County won't given that they haven't produced programmes for a couple of seasons.
    Livingston and Dundee United didn’t do programmes for our matches this week. Livingston only did an online programme last season but don’t appear to have done so this season.

I’d assume Ross County won’t do one this season as they’ve only done team sheets with a small amount of content on a single page for the last couple of seasons.

No idea about Hamilton yet.