hibs.net Messageboard

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Boli Bolingoli

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://spfl.co.uk/news/joint-respon...n0HUNWAEsOZfVI

Future player sanctions to be revealed tomorrow.
    And if I’ve read correctly it looks like any clubs outside of the Premiership have had any return to training postponed until at least 24th August.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    https://spfl.co.uk/news/joint-respon...n0HUNWAEsOZfVI

Future player sanctions to be revealed tomorrow.
    "This will encompass recent breaches"

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Interesting

Additional guidance notes

1. Glasgow City Women’s FC can continue to train in preparation for their UEFA Women’s Champions League tie against Wolfsburg on 21 August and will be visited to audit and verify compliance.
    2. Heart of Midlothian FC has been informed of the need to pause their current training programme until at least 24 August.
    3. Adult (over-18) recreational football will not be permitted to participate in any form of organised training.
    4. Youth (under-18) football can continue in line with current Scottish Government guidance."

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post

1. Glasgow City Women’s FC can continue to train in preparation for their UEFA Women’s Champions League tie against Wolfsburg on 21 August and will be visited to audit and verify compliance.
    2. Heart of Midlothian FC has been informed of the need to pause their current training programme until at least 24 August.
    3. Adult (over-18) recreational football will not be permitted to participate in any form of organised training.
    4. Youth (under-18) football can continue in line with current Scottish Government guidance."
    Why are Hearts specifically mentioned?

Think on point 3, the update is next Thursday

Presume none of the other lower league teams, apart from Hearts have started training yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Presumably as they are the only non Premiership team training?

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    We have had it then. Just a matter of time.
    Unfortunately, I think so.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    I believe they were given special dispensation to train............. didn’t really last long though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304

If Bolingoolie and that group of sheep molesting *******s have further delayed our ability to return to recreational football, I sincerely hope both clubs suffer every tragedy possible between now and the end of the season.

Scotland was doing a lot of great work with a number of mental health football groups, and the return of these is long overdue. If these overpaid primadonas have scuppered that, they can lose their jobs and inflated salaries immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    If Bolingoolie and that group of sheep molesting *******s have further delayed our ability to return to recreational football, I sincerely hope both clubs suffer every tragedy possible between now and the end of the season.

Scotland was doing a lot of great work with a number of mental health football groups, and the return of these is long overdue. If these overpaid primadonas have scuppered that, they can lose their jobs and inflated salaries immediately.
    Agree, in general as long as by tragedy you mean financial.

Today's announcement affects no footballer in the top league, who follows government guidelines, yet all organised football training under the 5 households and social distancing rules for adults is stopped. Totally unfair and doesn't target the problem.
    Any professional footballer who has deprived amateurs of their pastime should be ashamed of themselves

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaff View Post
    Agree, in general as long as by tragedy you mean financial.

Today's announcement affects no footballer in the top league, who follows government guidelines, yet all organised football training under the 5 households and social distancing rules for adults is stopped. Totally unfair and doesn't target the problem.
    Any professional footballer who has deprived amateurs of their pastime should be ashamed of themselves
    Oh, absolutely! Maybe 'tragedy' was too strong a word, but I definitely don't wish their collective players any actual harm!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post

Totally agree. The ongoing delays to resuming a large proportion of adult sporting activities is going to end up causing a mental health pandemic.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    More pish from you
    When the argument is lost, the loser resorts to insults.

So what is your counter argument that it was not an issue and we as a club were not at risk?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    I was very keen to call the bluff of this post and asked that the OP itemise which of the government guidelines they were convinced had been breached and to name names if it was true.
    Not sure that FilipinoHibee asked for names.
    My issue really was with people taking it as gospel that our players had breached the rules just because someone suggested so on here. It simply illustrates how little it takes to throw mud and hope it sticks. Internet facts eh?!!’
    The person who reported it on the Aberdeen thread gave at first a general description of what he personally saw. Then when challenged he gave a detailed description of what he observed. It was not a rumour but his personal observations of the players. There are of course stories circulating about Hibs and ST Jonstone players being out that weekend. But my post was based on a detailed siting of our players by a poster on here who diplomatically did not name names. I don't want to who it was as I just be down and disappointed with the players.

When the argument is lost, the loser resorts to insults.

So what is your counter argument that it was not an issue and we as a club were not at risk?
    What are you talking about?

You're **** stirring again. No Hibs players have broken any rules. Bore off.

The person who reported it on the Aberdeen thread gave at first a general description of what he personally saw. Then when challenged he gave a detailed description of what he observed. It was not a rumour but his personal observations of the players. There are of course stories circulating about Hibs and ST Jonstone players being out that weekend. But my post was based on a detailed siting of our players by a poster on here who diplomatically did not name names. I don't want to who it was as I just be down and disappointed with the players.
    That doesn't make it a fact just because someone gave details. No Hibs players have broken rules.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    What are you talking about?

You're **** stirring again. No Hibs players have broken any rules. Bore off.
    And you said I wash talking p**h🤪

You'll be well aware that you are. A random stranger posting something on an online forum and someone, such as yourself, spreading that as though it is a fact, is the very definition of a rumour. The question is why are you spreading it?

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconhoof View Post
    You'll be well aware that you are. A random stranger posting something on an online forum and someone, such as yourself, spreading that as though it is a fact, is the very definition of a rumour. The question is why are you spreading it?
    Because it’s a Hibs message board.

Take it if leave it. On the balance of probability and knowing 20 something blokes (I used to be one), I’m pretty certain that there were Hibs players out that weekend.

Pretty sure they will have heeded the rules on the back of the transgressions.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post

Take it if leave it. On the balance of probability and knowing 20 something blokes (I used to be one), I’m pretty certain that there were Hibs players out that weekend.

J
    Cheers, but unfortunately that doesn't answer the question. And I'm not sure anyone can be pretty sure or pretty certain about something they've imagined.

Becaus you are

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post

J
    I hope the change went well for you 😉

First Team Breakthrough
    The time to believe that something is true is when there is sufficient evidence that it is true. Some dude saying something on the internet ought not to be sufficient evidence for someone with reasonable standards, otherwise it's hardly worth worrying about the football what with all the alien abductions, the reptilians and the imminent Rapture. Believing things with insufficient evidence is dangerous because if your standards are so low what can you not be made to believe? You are open to con artists and propagandists. Spreading such unsubstantiated rumours as if they are fact is irresponsible and obnoxious as it increases the amount of disinformation out there and, hence, erodes our confidence in what is actually true. We do not know that there were Hibs players in breach the rules, nor do we know that there were no Hibs players in breach of the rules. To claim that you know for certain that this is the case, unless you have sufficient evidence, is simply dishonest and makes you a person whose word is not to be trusted.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    They are allowed to go out arnt they?

In a small group though, correct?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post

Correct. Same as the rest of us.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post

No more than three households.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Any new punishments put in place for breaking Covid regulations have to be applied to Aberdeen and Celtic also. There woukd be uproar if Rangers for example were punished down the line for a breach of rules and nothing was done to Aberdeen or Celtic.

Tbh its a farce that nothing was stipulated before the season began with regards to rule breaches.

Hearts banned from training but Hull City are allowed to travel over 260 miles to train at a pre-season camp at Oriam.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53778776

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Hearts banned from training but Hull City are allowed to travel over 260 miles to train at a pre-season camp at Oriam.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53778776
    Dont see whats wrong, hertz having an unfair advantage over the rest of the smaller teams in their division is wrong.
    **** the hertz