hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ive no got the email yet
    bod

Sounds like you didn't win.

What we know is that the winner was delighted to hear last night at 9.30 that they were better off to the tune of £250, and it really made their day. He ( oops ) is liaising with Daniel and hopefully a nice picture and story will emerge soon on social media. We had a great response and hopefully we can build on this and that it becomes a permanent feature. As we have said previously we hope that the players will feel that this is special. We know that it was announced at short notice but we can confirm now that another £250 will be up for grabs against Dundee United.

Hibernian Supporters

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    bod

Sounds like you didn't win.

What we know is that the winner was delighted to hear last night at 9.30 that they were better off to the tune of £250, and it really made their day. He ( oops ) is liaising with Daniel and hopefully a nice picture and story will emerge soon on social media. We had a great response and hopefully we can build on this and that it becomes a permanent feature. As we have said previously we hope that the players will feel that this is special. We know that it was announced at short notice but we can confirm now that another £250 will be up for grabs against Dundee United.

Hibernian Supporters
    Be interesting to see if it's popular on Tuesday given its on sky and there is no PPV (I think). I know I won't see it.

@hibs.net private member hibbybob's Avatar
    I had no problem voting and I think it’s a really good idea.
    Just a suggestion - why not ask people to vote for their MOTM but enter all entries into the cash draw irrespective of who they vote for. I’m also sure that most people would be happy for part of their contribution to be retained by HSL - like the Happy Hibee draw.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybob View Post
    Just a suggestion - why not ask people to vote for their MOTM but enter all entries into the cash draw irrespective of who they vote for. I’m also sure that most people would be happy for part of their contribution to be retained by HSL - like the Happy Hibee draw.
    I’d back that suggestion. It might make it less of a temptation to go for the obvious choice. There was some very good candidates on Saturday who deserved a vote but Nisbet was too obvious if you wanted to be in the draw.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Good shout.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

I just got my email from go cardless a few minutes ago saying my £1 will be taken off on or around 13th August. Makes me wonder if I was in the motm draw given the (very) late email?

Received the same email this morning but don’t doubt for a second I wasn’t in the draw

Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    Received the same email this morning but don’t doubt for a second I wasn’t in the draw
    Yeah, I agree as also got an email from HSL thanking me for my participation so that confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Yeah, I agree as also got an email from HSL thanking me for my participation so that confirms it.
    We can assure you that you were in the draw. As previously advised everything is running smoothly and we will have this on again tomorrow.

As stated at the beginning, this is a trial so the various ideas suggested will be tested. For tomorrows game will keep things the same given that it was short notice for the Livingston game.

Hibernian Supporters

We can assure you that you were in the draw. As previously advised everything is running smoothly and we will have this on again tomorrow.

As stated at the beginning, this is a trial so the various ideas suggested will be tested. For tomorrows game will keep things the same given that it was short notice for the Livingston game.

Hibernian Supporters
    https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/ma...er-livingston/

You too could be like Will and have an extra £250 to spend as you please. Lets see if we can make a success of this initiative and have as many Member/Donators as possible voting. It's really easy and allows us fans to have our say.

Hibernian Supporters

Vote is now live until 10pm. Votes/entries cost £1 with the chance to win at least £250.

You can enter the cash draw as many times as you like but your player vote will only count once.

https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/ma...er-livingston/

You too could be like Will and have an extra £250 to spend as you please. Lets see if we can make a success of this initiative and have as many Member/Donators as possible voting. It's really easy and allows us fans to have our say.

Hibernian Supporters
    Sky Pundit has given their verdict - but what is ours ?

Vote by 10pm tonight at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Hibernian Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Vote is now live until 10pm. Votes/entries cost £1 with the chance to win at least £250.

You can enter the cash draw as many times as you like but your player vote will only count once.
    Delighted to confirm that the Hibernian Supporters Man of The Match is Josh Doig.
    Well done to Josh, and thank you to all supporters that voted. Someone is just about to hear that they have earned £250.

Hibernian Supporters

Forgot about this till after 10 .

Hibbybob
    As we said from the outset this is a trial so we will be trying different ideas.
    We are delighted to take up this suggestion therefore from tomorrow’s game all participants in the voting will be entered into the draw.

For the time being we will continue to commit 100% of the entry donations to the winners pot as we want to make this as attractive as possible. Once again can we invite all members/donators to vote. The vote will open from around 10 minutes before the final whistle until 10pm

Hibernian Supporters