2. Log in to remove the advert

Henry Hall had mair hair than that 😜

Inconsequential
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Happiness is a cigar called Hamlet.
    Nothing like me! (look left).

You could tell he was receding from the way he'd hairspray his hair down and constantly adjust his fringe, but I wouldn't have guessed it looked like that!

He's still a young guy who clearly feels self conscious about it, so I can't help but just feel sorry for him to be honest. Particularly now he's got thousands of people ripping him for it online. We're about the same age and I know I'd be pretty gutted if it were me. Feel like I say this every week, but some people are taking it too far on social media.

Hopefully he's got thick skin. Rangers wages should cover a procedure too, if he's so inclined.

https://twitter.com/chriscelt67/stat...047824386?s=21 I think the video is even worse.

I actually feel for him, poor lad

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRA View Post
    Think Stokesy and Griffiths need to pass him the number of their arse-2-head hair restoration clinic poor guy only in his early 20s as well...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I lost my hair in my mid 20s. Just Embrace it!

Needs to get the bic razor out.

J

I still have my hair although it’s starting to recede a bit now but I’ve always thought that the minute it starts to look bed then the whole lot is getting shaved off. Anything else just looks daft to me, including Boyles and Griffiths transplants. They never look like real hair. They need to just embrace being bald. I would have sacrificed all my hair at 18 to be a pro footballer so it’s not all bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    I still have my hair although it’s starting to recede a bit now but I’ve always thought that the minute it starts to look bed then the whole lot is getting shaved off. Anything else just looks daft to me, including Boyles and Griffiths transplants. They never look like real hair. They need to just embrace being bald. I would have sacrificed all my hair at 18 to be a pro footballer so it’s not all bad.

I think it’s better in the long run to go bald early. You have much more time to get used to it. And people know you as bald.

I laugh at my mates really struggling with hair loss, as hair is part of them at their late 30s.

I made peace a long time ago.

Would I go for a hair transplant if I had the money? Probably would, but if it looked ridiculous I’d get rid.

J

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    I lost my hair in my mid 20s. Just Embrace it!

Needs to get the bic razor out.

J
    In all seriousness that can't be easy. It must be stressful and cause self-esteem issues for men that young. Barker is 23 and seems to just have a little bit left on top. I'm lucky in that my hair is like a ****pile carpet, but I know that, had I gone bald that young, it would have really bothered me. Barker can afford the best treatments for baldness, so there is no excuse for that combover.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    They all just need to give Antonio Conte a call and ask him where he got his done...his hair transformation is nothing short of remarkable considering he used to have even worse looks that Barker when he was playing!

Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    They all just need to give Antonio Conte a call and ask him where he got his done...his hair transformation is nothing short of remarkable considering he used to have even worse looks that Barker when he was playing!
    Definitely a wig

I'm sorry but it's his own fault.

It's a scientific fact that when you're associated with Rangers then you become less attractive and these things just happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I'm sorry but it's his own fault.

It's a scientific fact that when you're associated with Rangers then you become less attractive and these things just happen.
    Its actually quite incredible just how high the proportion of Gers fans that are slap heads.
    It must be the gene pool or something but many rangers fans start going bald in their twenties and just shave it off.
    Its a look that personifies your average hun but it really is a genuine quirk of their breeding.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    Its actually quite incredible just how high the proportion of Gers fans that are slap heads.
    It must be the gene pool or something but many rangers fans start going bald in their twenties and just shave it off.
    Its a look that personifies your average hun but it really is a genuine quirk of their breeding.
    Requirements of a staunch loyalist: morbid obesity, tattooed forearms (Union flag compulsory), completely bald heid, IQ under 50. Criminal record a plus.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Boyler is class tbh. Sparkys is awful.
    I haven't seen Boyle close up but yes he does seem to have had more success than many with the transplant. Seemed to me he went for a longer-term, gradual process rather than an instant fix which may now be paying dividends (ie it actually looks like his real hair. From a distance at least).

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

David Gray adopted that approach and looks great. It almost seemed to give his Scottish Cup-winning header even more oomph!