hibs.net Messageboard

Happy Hibee H/T draw?

I purchased a virtual "Happy Hibee" ticket for Saturday's game but haven't seen the draw results anywhere.

Is this available online somewhere as can't find on the official website?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks

Anyone know if this is running again this season, either online again or back on sale at ER ? Didn't see anything on the Etickets site for the LC games and similar for St J last week / derby this weekend.

Thought it worked well the last couple years selling these online, would be a shame for the club to lose an easy source of cash.

Cheers

Martin Boyle in the photo. Cryptic clue from Hibs?

*Damn, just realised it was an old post.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I would buy a ticket as I entered the West Upper at every home game. Same friendly face each week selling the ticket and it was part of the match day ritual. I have to admit that I’ve never bought one virtual ticket, either during lockdown or since our return to attending games, largely down to simply forgetting to do so.

I’m sure many have simply got out of the habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would buy a ticket as I entered the West Upper at every home game. Same friendly face each week selling the ticket and it was part of the match day ritual. I have to admit that I’ve never bought one virtual ticket, either during lockdown or since our return to attending games, largely down to simply forgetting to do so.

I’m sure many have simply got out of the habit.
    Yep I always bought one from the same woman who appeared in Behind The Goals before every home game.

I haven't bought a single one since they went online but would be inclined to do so if they went back to selling them at the stadium although it may be trickier than it used to be with no Behind The Goals now.