hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Hibs TV sign in as existing Season Ticket holder

Just tried to sign into Hibs TV using the login all existing season ticket holders were given when lock down started, but does not work. I have not used the login for months, is this the login we will be using for the live games starting next Sat? GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good question - the free subscription and use of Hibs a TV stopped to allow for the revamp and upgrades ahead of next week. Finer details still to be communicated to us on access - I’m guessing it won’t be too far away from that unique Login ✅

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    When was this login issued? I am pretty sure neither me or my daughter have had this.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_and_green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When was this login issued? I am pretty sure neither me or my daughter have had this.

I don't recall getting one either.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    I don't recall getting one either.
    Nor me but I only renewed a couple of weeks ago. We'll be hearing something soon I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by proud_and_green View Post

Instructions were sent out in March for 2019/20 season ticket holders to access Hibs TV - that access has since stopped and 2020/21 season ticket holders will get information on how to access Hibs TV at some point next week I'd imagine.

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Good question - the free subscription and use of Hibs a TV stopped to allow for the revamp and upgrades ahead of next week. Finer details still to be communicated to us on access - I’m guessing it won’t be too far away from that unique Login ✅
    I’m hoping that this does not result in a messy 2 login scenario - one as a current subscriber and another as a season ticket holder for the two different contents and access?

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Smiling View Post
    Just tried to sign into Hibs TV using the login all existing season ticket holders were given when lock down started, but does not work. I have not used the login for months, is this the login we will be using for the live games starting next Sat? GGTTH
    True was a release lately saying they will be telling ST holders how to log in soon. The old log in for lockdown has finished

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Has anyone got an idea if this will work overseas?

I will be on holiday on France on August 1, on a TGV travelling between Paris Montparnasse and Saint-Nazaire and hope to catch the match against Kilmarnock on my iPad.

@hibs.net private member whereswallace?'s Avatar
    I’ve not really been following what’s happening with this. Do season tickets from the season that just ended early get access to the first few games if they are not renewing this season?
    [IMG]381313_2307180833812_1078031841_2523339_2139902811 _n[/IMG]

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswallace? View Post
    I’ve not really been following what’s happening with this. Do season tickets from the season that just ended early get access to the first few games if they are not renewing this season?
    Don’t think so.

Think one of the benefits of getting a season ticket for the new season is free access to hibstv.

Season ticket holders from last season had the option of a partial refund if they wanted one.

Quote Originally Posted by whereswallace? View Post
    No. Last season is finished and all STH were given the chance of a refund for lost games. STH for 20/21 will have full access to HibsTv.

This may be a stupid question, can you access Hibs Tv on playstore, or through your browser, was hoping to watch the game on my mates tablet, hes the season ticket holder but dosent have Hibs Tv ( yet).or on here to ask for himself.
    B

First Team Breakthrough
    I was wondering this too. Will the live games be viewable on an Ipad or will you only be able to view them on a PC?

Quote Originally Posted by andyg View Post
    I was wondering this too. Will the live games be viewable on an Ipad or will you only be able to view them on a PC?
    I'm sure you'll be able to access the matches on any device from which you can access the internet.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I'm sure you'll be able to access the matches on any device from which you can access the internet.
    Excellent!

From Kilmarnocks latest update on closed door streaming;

“As we start the campaign on the road, we know fans will be eager to hear about any access to watching the team when we play away from home and we will provide a separate update on this subject on Monday.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Good news. I take then I could probably watch it on the TV through my PS4? Otherwise I'll just use my laptop.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Will pubs be able to show the games? I was hoping to head out for a few pints to watch the game.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Will pubs be able to show the games? I was hoping to head out for a few pints to watch the game.
    Not legally.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Not legally.
    Not sure that it’s as black and white as this.

I haven’t read the T&Cs of Hibs TV but should it omit anything about groups watching via HibsTV then I couldn’t see the issue with any publican who is a season ticket holder showing the game(s).

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Seems to be discussed on a number of threads but are other ST holders still waiting on the follow up email with instructions and a trial suggestion for Hibs TV? Wednesdays email said it would be here by the end of the week so hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Not legally.
    That’s disappointing, I’ve not been to the pub since they reopened and I was hoping to watch the game and have a few pints. I suppose it’s only really meant for season ticket holders, but I thought they were going to sell the games to non season ticket holders as well, a pub could buy it for a higher amount.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post

I haven’t read the T&Cs of Hibs TV but should it omit anything about groups watching via HibsTV then I couldn’t see the issue with any publican who is a season ticket holder showing the game(s).
    I hope you’re right, it might even generate a few more season ticket sales from pub landlords.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Seems to be discussed on a number of threads but are other ST holders still waiting on the follow up email with instructions and a trial suggestion for Hibs TV? Wednesdays email said it would be here by the end of the week so hopefully soon.
    Aye. But what week :-)
    B

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post

It’s not about showing it to groups . It’s showing it in a commercial venue that’s not allowed.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    That’s disappointing, I’ve not been to the pub since they reopened and I was hoping to watch the game and have a few pints. I suppose it’s only really meant for season ticket holders, but I thought they were going to sell the games to non season ticket holders as well, a pub could buy it for a higher amount.
    I don't think it's law as such but there's a lot of pubs round my way that haven't been showing any live football since they reopened to avoid people from shouting, which is a risk factor in spreading the virus. I'm not sure if that will change once the Scottish games start back again.

Dave Cormack on twitter

Now over 8,000 STs. 👏👏👏First 2 games live on Sky... NO PPV. Limited Access = 9,000 STs at 1m distancing perhaps for most of 20/21. We'll now stop at 9,000 STs. All STs get a Virtual ST to a much improved RedTV w/ pre, post and HT shows. PPV details next 2 days. Stand Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Not had anything.

@hibs.net private member G15 Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    Not had anything.
    Likewise. Its getting a bit late on to organise, and give decent notice of, a test event before the Killie game, which there had been talk of last week.