hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I saw the dog. Thought that was quite funny.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Welcome back John, excellent as ever. Only clarification i would suggest is that free kick for Killie goal was almost 30 yards out. It was a soft free kick but one in 2nd half for a supposed foul by Horgan was ridiculous. Incidentally, Burke' 2 free kicks were Killie's only 2 attempts on target!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought Newell looked good too, particularly first half. Got a sweet left peg and put himself about. Really hope he has a good season, took a lot of really harsh stick at the start of last season (rightly or wrongly) but think we’re starting to see the real Joe Newell in the centre mid role.

Also the guy’s a gorgeous bar steward, must do some damage up George St.

I'm sure his wife will be delighted to hear that!

@hibs.net private member
    Thought Nisbet did really well until we changed system by putting eight over to the left and Boyle out to the right.

Felt Nisbet was isolated up front and lacked support. Prior to switch he was dropping back and taking ball in as per opening goal.
    Had a few other good link ups but looked like he was then told to stick right up top and he didn’t get the service to involve him. Hopefully him and Doidge can get time together and have shots each at dropping off to link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member hibeejeebies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertK86 View Post
    Thought Nisbet did really well until we changed system by putting eight over to the left and Boyle out to the right.

Felt Nisbet was isolated up front and lacked support. Prior to switch he was dropping back and taking ball in as per opening goal.
    Had a few other good link ups but looked like he was then told to stick right up top and he didn’t get the service to involve him. Hopefully him and Doidge can get time together and have shots each at dropping off to link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah really looking forward to seeing him link up with Big Rab Lewandoidgeski. Enjoyed the way Kev was willing to come short to take the ball to feet, turn and drive forward.

Missed these post match reads, glad hanlon got good reviews and I'm at least one of his critics in past seasons.

Didn't see the full 90 minutes but was impressed with his brave block and fingers cross he can be consistent.

I was delighted not to have the twenty minute wait to exit the stadium at the end. Well done hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    Surprised with the criticism of rocky. It was a fair distance out and the more people you put in the wall the less there is to Mark players. Good free kick, don’t think it mattered what hand he went with.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HFC 0-7 View Post
    Surprised with the criticism of rocky. It was a fair distance out and the more people you put in the wall the less there is to Mark players. Good free kick, don’t think it mattered what hand he went with.

Not Rocky’s biggest fan but not many keepers stopping that in fairness