hibs.net Messageboard

 

Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Livi next week

  1. #1
    First Team Breakthrough derek0762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The North Side Of Town
    Posts
    494

    Livi next week

    does anyone know how we go about getting a ticket for viewing Livi TV next Saturday?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    58
    Posts
    33,198
    Quote Originally Posted by derek0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    does anyone know how we go about getting a ticket for viewing Livi TV next Saturday?
    Iím sure you can do it via the Livvi website
    Details will appear on here through the week I presume
    Good thing is you can share the cost with a few people

  4. #3
    First Team Breakthrough derek0762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The North Side Of Town
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím sure you can do it via the Livvi website
    Details will appear on here through the week I presume
    Good thing is you can share the cost with a few people
    superb thanks Billy, I'll look out for it coming up during the week, and I'll have a look on their website.

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Diclonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Larbert
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15,782
    The big derby!

  6. #5
    @hibs.net private member 90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12,963
    Any pubs advertising any of the games? Was going to pop down to Deeks today but didnít want to miss it just in case.

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Last Train to Skaville
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,263
    To make it like the real thing, best to apply for it now so that you can start watching about 15 minutes after kick off.

  8. #7
    Or you could sign up to hibs tv international and the money goes to hibs :p happy for livi to get the money to be fair- tho the away day to livi at xmas was one of the worst! Haha

  9. #8
    Think they are charging about £20 waiting to find out how we go abiut buying a ticket, don't mind £20 for our family of 4

  10. #9
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Between a rock & a hard place
    Posts
    26,405
    Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or you could sign up to hibs tv international and the money goes to hibs ...

    Unless you live in the UK, in which case you'll be unable to watch it.

  11. #10
    First Team Breakthrough derek0762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The North Side Of Town
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by derek0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    does anyone know how we go about getting a ticket for viewing Livi TV next Saturday?
    I've had a look on the Livi website and you have to register with them and then click that you are an away supporter and you can then have Hibs tv commentary, and it is £20.

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,281
    Win this next week and we will be champions in September..:

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    13,868
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think they are charging about £20 waiting to find out how we go abiut buying a ticket, don't mind £20 for our family of 4
    Bit steep, considering we won't be there, but clubs have to make their income during this very difficult time. Like you say, if you watch with family or friends it's good.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    13,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The big derby!
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or you could sign up to hibs tv international and the money goes to hibs :p happy for livi to get the money to be fair- tho the away day to livi at xmas was one of the worst! Haha
    Wow will you get to watch away games with international HibsTV?

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow will you get to watch away games with international HibsTV?
    Yes but as has been mentioned, through slightly (or very, depending on view point) nefarious means! :D

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,370
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow will you get to watch away games with international HibsTV?
    Only when there is a reciprocal agreement/available stream. You will always get a commentary.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To make it like the real thing, best to apply for it now so that you can start watching about 15 minutes after kick off.
    😂😂 theyíre a Ďkin nightmare

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)