hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    14,268
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah - I was using Silk. Is that best or should I switch to Firefox?

    It was the sound and picture stuttering in first half that made me switch to iPad only in 2nd half.
    Maybe I should have persevered with Silk if you say it got better.
    Yes, I used Silk, overall it was ok apart from a 10 minute spell in the first half when it looked as though the broadcast was starting to break up but thankfully both the picture quality and sound picked up again.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    2,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I used Silk, overall it was ok apart from a 10 minute spell in the first half when it looked as though the broadcast was starting to break up but thankfully both the picture quality and sound picked up again.
    Exactly the same for me

  4. #93
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Back in the town
    Age
    57
    Posts
    10,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought he was pretty good myself😉
    Thought he was like an Australian Stephen Craigen myself.
    😂

  5. #94
    For an in-house football club production and a first attempt it was a good effort apart from the sound quality which was very poor.

    Listening to doors banging and people laughing nearby to Cliff Pike was basic stuff and McManus microphone took about 20 minutes to work properly.

    Joelle Murray did very well and Tanner cleverly got a few preplanned digs at Hearts and was clearly in a good mood after his old mates on the "BishopBriggs Loyal" bus texted him "The Rangers" score.

    Tam is really just a fan with a microphone and doesn't offer any depth but he is affable and fills out the time well and Cliff Pike is a good commentator.

    Camera angles were decent during match play though more replays would have helped but apart from the sound and the lighting of the studio it was a good opening broadcast.

  6. #95
    David Tanner was on rangers TV tonight according to twitter.

    Obviously not exclusive to hibs tv.

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member Beefster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    15,598
    Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David Tanner was on rangers TV tonight according to twitter.

    Obviously not exclusive to hibs tv.
    I doubt were paying him remotely enough for him to turn down other paying gigs.

  8. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I doubt were paying him remotely enough for him to turn down other paying gigs.
    Be lucky if hes getting a few hundred a show.

  9. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I doubt were paying him remotely enough for him to turn down other paying gigs.
    I saw a bit of outrage about it on Facebook - Im not really sure why its a surprise to some?

  10. #99
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    42,330
    Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    David Tanner was on rangers TV tonight according to twitter.

    Obviously not exclusive to hibs tv.
    LTHF.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)