hibs.net Messageboard

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    JR reckons that there are no more signings due and little to separate 3rd-8th in the league.

If we can have a 2-1 win every week, teams can have as much possession as they like against us.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Last time we beat Kilmarnock was 15th September 2018. Since then, we have lost 3 and drawn 4.

How on earth can people not be anything other than happy to come away from yesterday with 3 points in the bag? We threw a few results last season from a similar position. Great result. Sure, we were a bit rusty - but I will take it.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last time we beat Kilmarnock was 15th September 2018. Since then, we have lost 3 and drawn 4.

How on earth can people not be anything other than happy to come away from yesterday with 3 points in the bag? We threw a few results last season from a similar position. Great result. Sure, we were a bit rusty - but I will take it.
    We threw away 9 matches from a winning position last season.

We beat them 2 1 at Rugby Park last season when Ross was here and Docherty scored a screamer

Apart from our 2-1 win on 16/02/20.

EZ

@hibs.net private member
    Delighted with the win and was good to see the new boys in action.

I’m slightly concerned JR seems like he likes to sit on a lead(said this last season as well), personally, I dont think we are good enough to do that (yet) and parts of the 2nd half yesterday started to remind me of the days of us conceding late goals nearly every game (not that we did yesterday though)