hibs.net Messageboard

Page 203 of 667 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 19990
    Hamilton 1-1 Aberdeen FT

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    What a save from Joe Lewis to keep it 1-1, exceptional. Finished all square.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Aberdeen dropping points against the worst side in the league. Thought it was only us that did that kind of thing?
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 25-11-2020 at 08:35 PM.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    I had a feeling Hamilton would get something from the game, still right in the hunt for that 3rd place

Aberdeen get a point thanks to a fantastic last minute Lewis save.

Super Accies. Keeps us in touch.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Some save by Lewis in the last minute.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aberdeen dropping points against the worse side in the league. Thought it was only us that did that kind of thing?
    Its results like that that will stop the dons finishing 3rd 😀

@hibs.net private member
    Text my Aberdeen supporting colleague, they need to get rid of McInnes to progress as a team and club apparently.

Well done Hamilton, bonus for the Hibees...

Left by mutual consent!
    Sheep .net must be in meltdown, so many players past it,regressed and just no good enough... wonder if they have the same amount of bedwetting as the ********s on here.. oh sunderkand this, Sunderland that...oh we cannae think we can finish 3rd...

Liverpool 0-1 Atalanta

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Yaaaas still in the hunt

Liverpool 0-2 Atalanta

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Aberdeen dropping points against the worse side in the league. Thought it was only us that did that kind of thing?
    Aberdeen clearly "Not a top 4 team".

@hibs.net private member
    Great result for us.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Hibees are back!

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    This season is just gonna be a bumpy road with the Lottery of COVID. Discipline will be key. I think it’s harder being located in what seems the epicentre (Glasgow & Lanarkshire) But touch wood (mibbie the wee false positive scare at the start jolted is - we appear to have good systems in place but it really is a lottery.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Hibees are back!
    Never went away ;)

The Jambos however...
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Imagine the state of this site if we’d had that result. Good for us though but makes it more annoying we let a two goal lead slip v Celtc.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    Text my Aberdeen supporting colleague, they need to get rid of McInnes to progress as a team and club apparently.
    Sounds familiar...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    Imagine the state of this site if we’d had that result. Good for us though but makes it more annoying we let a two goal lead slip v Celtc.
    It wasn't the ones who were showing passionate disappointment or happy clapping or other opinions on the game itself etc that bothered me one bit, that's fairly par for the course. It was the posters who climbed aboard the 'bored, apathy, not bothered' etc bandwagon that really shook me. One poster even lamented that he was as interested in the bake off competition as he was in the Hibs playing. Well away and watch bake off or something else that you find less boring than watching the Hi bees and let the supporters on here talk about the match all things Hibs. Seriously pathetic from some last night particularly the 'bored and apathetic'. Hopefully that kind of pish gets nipped in the bud by the admins.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snedz View Post
    It wasn't the ones who were showing passionate disappointment or happy clapping or other opinions on the game itself etc that bothered me one bit, that's fairly par for the course. It was the posters who climbed aboard the 'bored, apathy, not bothered' etc bandwagon that really shook me. One poster even lamented that he was as interested in the bake off competition as he was in the Hibs playing. Well away and watch bake off or something else that you find less boring than watching the Hi bees and let the supporters on here talk about the match all things Hibs. Seriously pathetic from some last night particularly the 'bored and apathetic'. Hopefully that kind of pish gets nipped in the bud by the admins.
    Careful with talk like that - folk will start insulting you soon.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Careful with talk like that - folk will start insulting you soon.
    Folk with strong opinions normally draw criticism. Fair do's mate. Nae worries though. We're all Hi bees or at least should be anyhow.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: maxsharktooth
    It's strange times we're living through just now mate, as I'm sure most would agree.

Personally, I think it's great if people can come on here and talk about how they feel, whether that's bored, elated, angry, sad, whatever.
    Sometimes just putting things into words on a page can help to clarify in your own head how you're feeling.

Personally, I thought it was quite a good, open game, although I did drop a stitch in my knitting when we got the equaliser

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    I would love us to be as consistent as Aberdeen in achieving European football every season and getting to cup finals/semi finals frequently.

However, from an Aberdeen fans point of view I understand it is probably starting to become frustrating not getting beyond the European qualifiers and not actually winning any trophies.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by James Stephen View Post
    Its results like that that will stop the dons finishing 3rd 😀
    Indeed.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875godsgift View Post
    It's strange times we're living through just now mate, as I'm sure most would agree.

Personally, I think it's great if people can come on here and talk about how they feel, whether that's bored, elated, angry, sad, whatever.
    Sometimes just putting things into words on a page can help to clarify in your own head how you're feeling.

Personally, I thought it was quite a good, open game, although I did drop a stitch in my knitting when we got the equaliser
    You make some decent points mate. That's me for the night. I'm having a couple of beers and away to my bed shortly.

The only difference between us and Aberdeen appear to be the head to head games, even with those they’ll only be 4 points ahead of us max.

People need to relax and realise we won’t win every game and we can’t be expected to do so.

Its been a good start to the season and positive, there’s more to come from us and I can see us making good additions in January again.

Weve came on leaps and bounds under Ross, let’s be patient and see where we go.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: maxsharktooth
    You make some decent points mate. That's me for the night. I'm having a couple of beers and away to my bed shortly.