hibs.net Messageboard

Page 468 of 667 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,040 of 19990
    Can't wait for the day when Livingston and their horrible pitch are relegated from the top flight.
    Total anti football.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Looking very likely that Rangers can win the league at Celtic Park. The game will be 12pm the Sunday after Rangers play their 2nd leg in the Europa League which could favour Celtic but Rangers will probably only need a draw.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't wait for the day when Livingston and their horrible pitch are relegated from the top flight.
    Total anti football.
    Can't wait for the day when Livingston and their negative football are relegated from the top flight.
    Total anti football.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Can't wait for the day when Livingston and their negative football are relegated from the top flight.
    Total anti football.
    Can't wait for the football when Livingston and their negative football are relegated from the top football.
    Total anti football.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    What was the deal with the fireworks?
    Buy three and get one free from Lidl.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Total anti football.
    Absolute torture. All they did was punt long to a wee guy up front or a long throw. Lucky to string two passes together they have a good spirit but are horrific to watch.

[QUOTE=Magpie;6484231]Looking very likely that Rangers can win the league at Celtic Park. The game will be 12pm the Sunday after Rangers play their 2nd leg in the Europa League which could favour Celtic but Rangers will probably only need a draw.[/QUOTE

What’s the odds on selic dropping points in their next game to ensure that not happening ?

[QUOTE=bod;6484254]
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Looking very likely that Rangers can win the league at Celtic Park. The game will be 12pm the Sunday after Rangers play their 2nd leg in the Europa League which could favour Celtic but Rangers will probably only need a draw.[/QUOTE

What’s the odds on selic dropping points in their next game to ensure that not happening ?
    Rangers only need 4 points to win the league now so I think even if Celtic fail to win they can still win the league against Celtic, assuming they get something against St Mirren. I might be wrong but I think that’s the case.

Palace 0-0 United FT.

Liverpool could go 5 points behind United with a win tomorrow. Potentially 2 points come the end of the weekend.

Rangers only need 4 points to win the league now so I think even if Celtic fail to win they can still win the league against Celtic, assuming they get something against St Mirren. I might be wrong but I think that’s the case.
    Yep Celtic can reach 88 points, if Rangers beat St Mirren on Saturday then they will win the league on Sunday if Celtic don't beat Dundee Utd. If Celtic do beat Dundee Utd then Rangers will win the league with a point at Parkhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Yep Celtic can reach 88 points, if Rangers beat St Mirren on Saturday then they will win the league on Sunday if Celtic don't beat Dundee Utd. If Celtic do beat Dundee Utd then Rangers will win the league with a point at Parkhead.
    Thanks for clarifying, from a neutral point of view it would make it better viewing if it came down to the game at Celtic Park.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Palace 0-0 United FT.

Liverpool could go 5 points behind United with a win tomorrow. Potentially 2 points come the end of the weekend.
    Funny old league it’s been. Thanks to Diclonius though, we have all the bragging on one tidy thread as well! Not like the old days when you might have had to trawl through millions of posts to research the hopeless bravado of those posters committing to selling the Big Issue if their ‘English Team’ dares get beat, even by the likes of Man City!

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Palace 0-0 United FT.

i'm awfy glad i decided not to watch a man u game....again :)

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Magpie;6484293]
    Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post

I hope they do win it at Parkhead. Would be quite funny given they’ve bored everyone to death for 9 years singing about 10 in a row. To then not just fall at the final hurdle but to lose it in the most embarrassing way possible.
    Last edited by The Modfather; 03-03-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    That’s their third consecutive 0-0. They have the most amount of 0-0’s in Europe’s top 5 leagues and they have scored no goals from open play in seven PL games against the ‘big six’ this season.

Imagine the outrage if Mourinho was still managing them.

[QUOTE=The Modfather;6484323]

I hope they do win it at Parkhead. Would be quite funny given they’ve bored everyone to death for 9 years singing about 10 in a row. To then not just fall at the final hurdle but to lose it in the most embarrassing way possible.
    One of my friends who is a Celtic fan has already piped up with how it’s taken a pandemic to stop Celtic winning the league. They are all hurting.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    Utterly tortuous game maybe similar to that old Billy Connolly joke about Partick Thistle nil.

That’s their third consecutive 0-0. They have the most amount of 0-0’s in Europe’s top 5 leagues and they have scored no goals from open play in seven PL games against the ‘big six’ this season.

Imagine the outrage if Mourinho was still managing them.
    Players are just exhausted. The standard recently compared to the first round of fixtures has dropped big time.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Players are just exhausted. The standard recently compared to the first round of fixtures has dropped big time.
    I saw that Rashford has featured in all 42 of their games this season with Fernandes also featuring in 40 of them. Felt as though that was evident watching the game last night.

3 wins in their last 10 league games since going top of the league in January. Need to regain some good form quick.

I saw that Rashford has featured in all 42 of their games this season with Fernandes also featuring in 40 of them. Felt as though that was evident watching the game last night.

3 wins in their last 10 league games since going top of the league in January. Need to regain some good form quick.
    I think you’re right, I remember at the start of the season thinking Rashford has moved to another level, and yet whenever I’ve seen him recently he’s been quiet. And the other night, Ollie plays Fernandez, his exhausted star player that makes the rest of the team tick, from the start against Sociedad in a game they were already 4-0 up in from the first leg?

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I think you’re right, I remember at the start of the season thinking Rashford has moved to another level, and yet whenever I’ve seen him recently he’s been quiet. And the other night, Ollie plays Fernandez, his exhausted star player that makes the rest of the team tick, from the start against Sociedad in a game they were already 4-0 up in from the first leg?
    Dropping from the Champions League group stages straight to the Europa League knockouts wouldn’t have done the team any favours either. The likes of Arsenal and Spurs have been able to rest most of their key players through the group stage as their fringe players are good enough to win games. United have pretty much carried the same eleven throughout the season and are now struggling.

AC Milan in between a Manchester Derby and a home game to West Ham will be another challenge for them.

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    [QUOTE=bod;6484254]
    Looking very likely that Rangers can win the league at Celtic Park. The game will be 12pm the Sunday after Rangers play their 2nd leg in the Europa League which could favour Celtic but Rangers will probably only need a draw.[/QUOTE

wish they were playing us this weekend

Dele Alli and Gareth Bale start for the first time together in the PL this season.

Dele Alli and Gareth Bale start for the first time together in the PL this season.
    This will be interesting. Either Alli scores or absolutely blows.

Dropping from the Champions League group stages straight to the Europa League knockouts wouldn’t have done the team any favours either. The likes of Arsenal and Spurs have been able to rest most of their key players through the group stage as their fringe players are good enough to win games. United have pretty much carried the same eleven throughout the season and are now struggling.

AC Milan in between a Manchester Derby and a home game to West Ham will be another challenge for them.
    I also liked James Richardsons’ take on the game ‘the biggest Palace non performance since Andrews sweat glands’

Fulham 0-1 Spurs. Dele Alli.

Everton need to get that Gomes off the park. Absolutely dreadful so far

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fulham 1-1 Spurs. Maja

Disallowed for handball. 1-0.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    That is just wrong, get this VAR tae ****.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    That is just wrong, get this VAR tae ****.
    It’s right, it’s just utter stupidity the rule. Anywhere else on the pitch it isn’t handball but because it’s in the box it is, pish. Making the game complicated when in reality it is a very very easy game.