hibs.net Messageboard

HSL Donation for July

We are delighted to confirm that we have today donated a further sum of £30,265.07 to the Club which represents the donations that we have received from Members/donators in the month of July. This is a significant increase from the amount raised in June which was just over £24,000.

We are also delighted to report that since the Club Statement on 15th June we have seen the number of donators and rejoiners increase by over 1000.

We are all absolutely delighted with these figures and the response from Members and donators has been fantastic, bearing in mind the very difficult economic circumstances many in our community are facing. Our aim was to try to attract around 1500 new Members/donators, and now we are 2/3rds of the way there .

At the start of this initiative the rationale behind the idea of getting to 4000 donators was that from an annual financial point of view this could contribute around £400,000 to the Player budget for 2020/2021, which of course would be a huge help to Jack Ross for the forthcoming Season. This is a very difficult financial period for the Club but the Season starts on Saturday and we are all reminded of what this is all about. We want to give our Manager the best chance of getting us right up there and getting back into Europe. At the moment all donations received by us are being directed towards the Club for the Playing budget, and nothing else. We would like to thank every single supporter who has contributed to these numbers.

Once again an update from us would not be complete without a plea for help. Getting the next 500 new Supporters on board by the end of August is going to be challenging but with your help we know we can do it. Until 3pm tomorrow we have a fabulous prize up for grabs. Any supporter who joins by kick off tomorrow will have their name entered into a hat with one lucky winner being drawn at random. The prize for the winner AND THE SUPPORTER WHO REFERRED THEM is a Season Ticket for this year, or next if you prefer. We would love to get off to a flying start both on and off the park so supporters are encouraged to SpreadTheWord with fellow supporters and tell them about the help we are trying to give to our Manager.

Now is the chance to get your name in that Hat.

Hibernian Supporters

2. Log in to remove the advert

Fantastic news and great to hear we have so many new sign ups and contributers, as you say if we can raise 400k that would be outstanding

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    Fantastic news and a good start to the season will hopefully increase sign ups!

@hibs.net private member
    Brilliant 💚

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Brilliant effort, I have got my mate signed up now!

That's a great amount and could mean a couple of extra players at 3-4k a week.

Excellent news let’s keep this going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic!! GGTTH!!

Who would be up for just letting the donations build up until 2030, investing the money and essentially creating a Hibs fund, then go wild and invest in a team with 1 shot at winning the league

@hibs.net private member
    Nothing short of outstanding!

Onwards, upwards we are all Hibs

That is a tremendous amount by all concerned well done, lets continue and keep hitting the targets, another 500 contributors can be done no matter how large or small all amounts will help our club. This is the kind of news that the medja should be focusing on.

GGTTH

I just signed up.
    Having never been convinced about fan ownership models, I am happy just to donate as part of a large group of fans directly to the playing budget . The recent increased clarity and the club becoming more in line with HSL has made a huge difference. The publicity in wider media news articles also gives it the stamp of authority that I felt it was lacking. The clincher for me was seeing the monthly figure that the club receive. Hopefully those publicising will realise the power of getting cash figures into the wider media. It has certainly worked for Hearts, Aberdeen etc.
    Happy to finally be on board ponying up.

The equivalent to us buying 10,436.23 pies every month at Easter Road! 🥧

Well done, everybody. Outstanding support.

Superb stuff 👏

Thats superb news Jim. Absolutely fantastic. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's a great amount and could mean a couple of extra players at 3-4k a week.
    Its great and putting it like this should really open people’s eyes to the difference it can make on the pitch.

Great effort, we’re only a kick in the erse off the equivalent of £400k per year, that it substantial and will make a real difference.

Well done everyone. Here’s to a great season.

Potential £400,000 per year from supporters.

This is just such a good news story it should be near the top of the threads all the time, very important part of our story for this and future seasons in my humble.
    GGTTH

I'm a new contributor too, feels good, even though I only pay a small monthly sum. If you are on the fence now's a great time to get involved if you can. GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    I'm a new contributor too, feels good, even though I only pay a small monthly sum. If you are on the fence now's a great time to get involved if you can. GGTTH
    This is what it's all about. Every little bit truly helps, and £5 or £10 a month doesn't mean the same thing to every person - it's all relative. Despite that, the amount of people who have looked at their position and decided they'd still like to contribute, regardless of the amount, have really pulled together to significantly lift the club and they deserve a lot of praise for that.

This is a really positive campaign and hopefully the momentum can be sustained moving forward.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by A Hi-Bee View Post
    Bump
    And this.
    https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...orters-2929211

Hibernian Supporters

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    I am getting this error when trying to restart my Direct

Ups! No active mandates found, please contact support. Sorry for any inconvenience..
    Any help would be gratefully received

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I am getting this error when trying to restart my Direct

Ups! No active mandates found, please contact support. Sorry for any inconvenience..
    Any help would be gratefully received
    Please email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk and we will be delighted to help.

Hibernian Supporters

Left by mutual consent!
    Absolutely fantastic. Well done everyone

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Brilliant effort