hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The next batch of preorders is scheduled for the next few weeks, with delivery in September... I would anticipate that there won’t be any for walk in and buy til September also.
    Bit disappointing that

2. Log in to remove the advert

Strip collected today from Club shop, can't wait to get it on Saturday when i see my folks.

Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    Strip collected today from Club shop, can't wait to get it on Saturday when i see my folks.
    Lucky you. Ordered two home tops end April / early May but have not yet received an email to say they are available for collection 😡

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    We ordered my boys the first day they came on sale back in April I think it was.

Don’t understand why other people’s are getting sent out before his? Greater scheme of things I suppose it’s not that big a deal but quite frustrating hearing about other people getting confirmation emails of delivery while we just have to wait.

Pretty annoying.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    We ordered my boys the first day they came on sale back in April I think it was.

Don’t understand why other people’s are getting sent out before his? Greater scheme of things I suppose it’s not that big a deal but quite frustrating hearing about other people getting confirmation emails of delivery while we just have to wait.

Pretty annoying.
    I reckon they are being sent out alphabetically, staring with Z😁
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post

Pretty annoying.
    Just checked my emails. My order went through 8 mins after the went on sale in April. Got an email late morning today to say it was sent.

Hope everyones arrives soon, sure the guys in the shop are rushed of their feet with all the orders

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Just checked my emails. My order went through 8 mins after the went on sale in April. Got an email late morning today to say it was sent.
    When did they go on sale? I ordered one each for my son and grandson on 28th April. Guessing that order is way down the list. No complaints as the shop staff do a great job in difficult circumstances but it will be a bit disappointing if they don’t get them until September/October. The wee one’s mum is an NHS nurse and I was so looking forward to the boys showing off their support in their new strips. 🥺

No e-mail

Ordered mine at 11.00.43 on the day they went on sale, no e-Mail yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    When did they go on sale? I ordered one each for my son and grandson on 28th April. Guessing that order is way down the list. No complaints as the shop staff do a great job in difficult circumstances but it will be a bit disappointing if they don’t get them until September/October. The wee one’s mum is an NHS nurse and I was so looking forward to the boys showing off their support in their new strips. 🥺
    Hibs announced new Home Strips on 23 April 👍

Checked my Emails which confirmed my order at 10.19am on 24 April, but not had email about delivery 😔
    What a moment this is!
    It's Liam Henderson to deliver......

It was 24th April. Hopefully since pre orders were a few months ago we are able to fulfil the orders made in the first month or so in this batch they are sending out

Ordered my sons at 2.30 on the 24th April and still not heard a thing. Not even a generic email giving an update which i find pretty poor considering it was over 3 months ago.

I ordered mine on 24 April and the order was confirmed at 13:41. Email this morning to say that it’s on it’s way.

I think they’re checking people’s posting history on here before they send them out.

🤔

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    I ordered mine on 24 April and the order was confirmed at 13:41. Email this morning to say that it’s on it’s way.

I think they’re checking people’s posting history on here before they send them out.

🤔
    The Away ST holders getting their's first.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Hibs reply to someone on Twitter:

the team in the shop are working through an initial delivery of around 7000 strips. You'll get an email as soon as it's left the building for delivery or one to say when it's ready for collection. Because of health guidelines they can only do so many collections a day.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Got my e-mail this morning saying it should be with me tomorrow.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Got an email now saying we have shipped your recent order , Doesn't say when it should arrive though but i'd imagine a day or 2

Got the new strip this morning at 10am.
    Email received last night about 7:30pm - straight up for opening time today expecting a queue.... was first one there.
    Been wearing it today and have been getting the looks that say “how you got the new top already”

Arrived this morning. Sweet. (though the advertising on the back is horrendous)

Be long before September if you were able to order. All pre orders have been delivered to hibs (7000 or so), 1500 first batch sent out already, working through shop and deliveries each day. At the very latest I’d imagine a week or two. Email two days ago saying sent and delivered this morning.

@hibs.net private member Auckland Hibs's Avatar
    Email today saying that my order from April won't be ready until the 2nd release in September - pretty poor only now letting me know it had been oversold when I placed the order 3 months ago.

I can either wait until the 2nd release with a 10 pound gift card or get a refund.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Mines just arrived. Love it 💚

First Team Breakthrough
    Just arrived! Very smart! Love it! 💚

@hibs.net private member BigKev's Avatar
    My top arrived today.... however the Eden Mill branding on the back has already began to peel and not even tried it on yet. Guessing it’ll be off after the first wash 🤣

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Mine arrived today. Looks different class

I got an email on Wed confirming it had been dispatched, then I get an email today saying they've oversold them and I will have to wait til September. Confusing.

Been seeing plenty of pictures popping up on social media now, it looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage East View Post
    I got an email on Wed confirming it had been dispatched, then I get an email today saying they've oversold them and I will have to wait til September. Confusing.
    Just got the same :(

No explanation what's gone wrong or why they picked our order not to be fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by winnipeg jets View Post
    Ordered mine at 11.00.43 on the day they went on sale, no e-Mail yet.
    Yet to receive email also. Hoping it fits my daughter is my main concern

@hibs.net private member
    I’ll probably buy one end of next month. Not bought a strip since the relegation season. Although I had the black training top for the 15/16 season!