hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Official Site: HOME STRIP UPDATE

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Has anyone had the email to say it’s been dispatched?

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Not yet

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Nothing yet

Canny wait going away for a few days down south to visit family on Friday please hurry up postie and deliver my new top will be wearing it with pride

My wee laddie won’t fit in his by the time he gets it!!!

1500 being dispatched today

Any idea on how many were actually sold?

Good news lugz as long as mine is delivered by Friday told missus delaying journey down south if it’s gong to come later on I’m like a f*****g bairn she told me

I'm Just hoping mines fits, ordered a medium long sleeve but i'm usually a small but they weren't available.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm Just hoping mines fits, ordered a medium long sleeve but i'm usually a small but they weren't available.
    That's the way Macron do their sizes – there is no adult small (instead, 'S' is the largest kids size). The medium should fit you if were a small in the previous Nike kits.

Good news lugz as long as mine is delivered by Friday told missus delaying journey down south if it’s gong to come later on I’m like a f*****g bairn she told me

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Just had an email saying it’s been shipped today . 👍
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Any idea when the home and away kits will be available in store?

Quote Originally Posted by mcohibs View Post
    Any idea when the home and away kits will be available in store?
    They won’t it will be preorder online unless you mean strips that you have preordered?

Woohoo just got my email that top is on its way

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Just had an email saying it’s been shipped today . 👍
    Me too. Hope it arrives before Saturday so my sister in law will see it. She is an NHS employee in Yorkshire.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    That's the way Macron do their sizes – there is no adult small (instead, 'S' is the largest kids size). The medium should fit you if were a small in the previous Nike kits.
    Think the largest kids size was 11/12 . Jumped from that to a medium adult.
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Had my email this morning advising delivery tomorrow
    ​#PERSEVERED

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Yes in it’s way😀

@hibs.net private member cheltenhamhibee's Avatar
    Mine is on the way, delivery tomorrow Hopefully followed soon by the away kit & the 3rd kit
    Last edited by cheltenhamhibee; 30-07-2020 at 09:45 AM.

First Team Breakthrough
    Will the shop be open on Saturday, going to get the wee man his Hibs strip before we go on our hols on Sunday, would be nice to get him it before we go, speaking of strips I found my first Hibs top the other day when clearing out cupboards it was the p and d windows from 87, I would have been 9 when I got it, they must have been made small as I got the laddie to try it on who is only seven and a wee guy, was skin tight on him, what a strip that was, brought a wee lump to throat seeing him in my Hibs top, what a feeling, then I think how lucky he is as he has had a Hibs strip every year since birth, I would love an Adidas strip again, similar to what Arsenal done this year

Email this morning to say it will be delivered tomorrow! :D then the diet begins to get in the thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakhog1 View Post
    Will the shop be open on Saturday, going to get the wee man his Hibs strip before we go on our hols on Sunday, would be nice to get him it before we go, speaking of strips I found my first Hibs top the other day when clearing out cupboards it was the p and d windows from 87, I would have been 9 when I got it, they must have been made small as I got the laddie to try it on who is only seven and a wee guy, was skin tight on him, what a strip that was, brought a wee lump to throat seeing him in my Hibs top, what a feeling, then I think how lucky he is as he has had a Hibs strip every year since birth, I would love an Adidas strip again, similar to what Arsenal done this year
    Have you ordered the strip? If so, you’ll get an email when it’s ready for collection, they are dealing with deliveries first. If you haven’t then there are no strips available for you to walk in and buy.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Have you ordered the strip? If so, you’ll get an email when it’s ready for collection, they are dealing with deliveries first. If you haven’t then there are no strips available for you to walk in and buy.
    Thanks, no not ordered yet, always like to get him to try it on first but will just get the size up from last year which from memory was a 3XS, I didn't think and assumed I would be able to go into shop and buy it, no big deal, he will just have to wait a wee bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakhog1 View Post
    Thanks, no not ordered yet, always like to get him to try it on first but will just get the size up from last year which from memory was a 3XS, I didn't think and assumed I would be able to go into shop and buy it, no big deal, he will just have to wait a wee bit longer.
    Normally that’d be the case, think with the NHS branding and the lockdown the club put out yesterday that once these orders are all out they will then be taking a second batch of pre orders that are expected to be delivered in September. Have a wee look at yesterday’s press release on the official site, has a few questions and answers that’ll give you most of the info you need.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Normally that’d be the case, think with the NHS branding and the lockdown the club put out yesterday that once these orders are all out they will then be taking a second batch of pre orders that are expected to be delivered in September. Have a wee look at yesterday’s press release on the official site, has a few questions and answers that’ll give you most of the info you need.

Yeah that makes sense, will go and have a look the now. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    They won’t it will be preorder online unless you mean strips that you have preordered?
    No I mean when will the club shop be stocked with kits that people can walk into store and buy?

We've a range of new training wear available in store, surely the shop will be stocked with kits at some point?

First Team Breakthrough
    No I mean when will the club shop be stocked with kits that people can walk into store and buy?

We've a range of new training wear available in store, surely the shop will be stocked with kits at some point?
    I have been checking and no sign of a walk in and buy just yet

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10688

@hibs.net private member

The next batch of preorders is scheduled for the next few weeks, with delivery in September... I would anticipate that there won’t be any for walk in and buy til September also.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i was in the shop yesterday, they training gear tops look horrible,looks like spiders webs the top 6 inches

just came away empty handed

P.S. the queues at ikea were awful, came away after 2 mins queuing :(