1 1.85%
  • No idea

15 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With so many folk having access to the game theres bound tae be a link somewhere.
    Yeah but I was going to try that on the sly 😎 Don’t feel as comfortable doing it as i would from a normal provider.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    Yeah but I was going to try that on the sly 😎 Don’t feel as comfortable doing it as i would from a normal provider.
    My IPTV provider does all the Premiership (and our pink chums in the Championship) TV feeds every week - dont expect any different once we are up and running.

I will use Hibs TV link via my ST for home matches and IPTV for away.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This question has probably been answered a million times but when the games are televised on Sky will there be artificial crowd noise played?
    Soon as we don't score within the first five minutes the booing will be piped in, regular as ever

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Hard not to feel optimistic. I would say our squad is slightly better than last season and I actually think we are the only club in the league that can say that. Half the league can barely put out a team just now. Ross County has to borrow a goalie of Celtic in order to play their match against them today. It’s the same all over. Most clubs have a team, not a squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Hard not to feel optimistic. I would say our squad is slightly better than last season and I actually think we are the only club in the league that can say that. Half the league can barely put out a team just now. Ross County has to borrow a goalie of Celtic in order to play their match against them today. It’s the same all over. Most clubs have a team, not a squad.

It's also worth noting the number of changes that other clubs have had. Our squad is relatively stable, and that familiarity should give us an edge in the first few games against teams likes Kilmarnock where the players are still getting used to each other.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

They never had to borrow him, they had him on trial and he is signing on loan for them.

Still unsure what to think about the outcome of tomorrow's match. I'm feeling more positive reading about some of the Killie's struggles.

@hibs.net private member
    none of the teams have had good prep for this season...I reckon it will be 8-10 games in before we get a sense of how our season will progress...think we will see quite a few up and down results from most, if not all, teams

@hibs.net private member
    I’m just glad the fitbaw is back

@hibs.net private member
    I fear we'll have another inconsistent season where at times it seems like our defence is employed by the opposition.

But I think we'll be an exciting, attacking team.

A lot a draws this season.

1-1 v Killie.