hibs.net Messageboard

New HSL Promotion

Every new joiner between now and next Saturday goes into a draw for a free season ticket. If you already have one and win you can defer till next season.

If new joiner is referred by an existing member, they too get a free ST.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    What about plumbers? And sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beat me to it

Sparks? This isn’t big enough for both of them.

Hilarious.

Let's hope someone else starts another pun free thread to give the initiative some serious airtime.

New ‘Refer A Friend’ initiative gives current contributors the chance to win a free season ticket for themselves and a friend by referring a new direct debit contributor between now and kick off next Saturday.

Every new referral gives current contributors a new entry into the season ticket draw - there is no maximum number of entries for each current donator.

If you and/or your new contributor friend have already bought a season ticket for 2020/21 Hibernian Supporters will honour the prize for the 2021/22 season.

Full information available here: https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/seasons-greetings/

Good luck and #SpreadTheWord!
    Last edited by Daniel 1875; 25-07-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Trying to be active in keeping the interest there since new memberships have slowed down since the initial burst.

Good idea and hopefully a sign that we'll keep things going and bring some sustained longevity to the donations, which hasn't been there previously.

The club will always, always benefit from a group like HSL - so its success is our success.

Out last night for a couple of beers with my hibby mate got talking hibs obviously both gutted can’t get to games at the Leith san Siro told him I was signed up to HSL explained how easy it is to do it says he will do it ASAP the winner for him was the fact all monies go to playing squad Ggtth

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Out last night for a couple of beers with my hibby mate got talking hibs obviously both gutted can’t get to games at the Leith san Siro told him I was signed up to HSL explained how easy it is to do it says he will do it ASAP the winner for him was the fact all monies go to playing squad Ggtth
    great job. It really can be as simple as chatting to a mate over a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Great stuff Gary. Word of mouth is our best means to letting other Hibs fans know what’s going on. Hopefully the chance to win a couple of season tickets will encourage more of these conversations this week.

Testimonial Due
    Great idea. I've only just started following HSL on Twitter / Facebook and I've been impressed with the fresh ideas and initiatives they've been promoting. Keep up the good work.

Peevemor
    Our new initiative is open to Artisans, Poets and Vagabonds and all other Hibs supporters.

Hibernian Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by HFC93 View Post
    Great idea. I've only just started following HSL on Twitter / Facebook and I've been impressed with the fresh ideas and initiatives they've been promoting. Keep up the good work.
    HFC93
    Thank you for your kind words, we are doing our very best to drive up our numbers.
    Six weeks ago we said we were going to try to increase our Membership/donators by 1500. The reason for this was simple. If we could do that we could add an extra £200,000 ( annualised ) to our Managers. Budget . We are a whisker away from 1000 so please spread the word now so that we can get to this figure before the transfer window closes. There are two Season Tickets up for grabs so please make that call now. As Gary said above just bring it up over a blether with a mate.
    Hibernian Supporters

Plenty in the pipeline for this week as we build up to the season kicking off on Saturday:

💚 Win two season tickets with #ReferAFriend initiative which runs until 3pm on Saturday

🤞 Signed Proclaimers programme prize draw for contributors 80+ Francks by 23:59 on 31st July

🟡 Third kit pre orders available until Friday 7th August

🧣 Scarves being sent out this week for those who opted for delivery but yet to receive them

I've sent HSL 3 emails about an issue that I've had, no response, I get that it's run by volunteers but just ignoring emails isn't great.

Quote Originally Posted by Leitherhibs View Post
    I've sent HSL 3 emails about an issue that I've had, no response, I get that it's run by volunteers but just ignoring emails isn't great.
    Sent you a PM so we can get this chased up.

Quote Originally Posted by Leitherhibs View Post
    Leitherhibs

We are sorry to hear about your issue and the lack of response to emails. Please rest assured it's not because we are volunteers that there may have been a problem rather we have received hundreds of emails in a short period of time. We are pretty much up to date and responding almost instantly to most emails. Please email us just now and we will sort things out.

info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Hibernian Supporters

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Will we be getting the figure donated to the club in July and every month going forward, like we were for June?

i think that would really help keep up morale and momentum

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Will we be getting the figure donated to the club in July and every month going forward, like we were for June?

i think that would really help keep up morale and momentum
    Yes that is the plan. As soon as we get the number confirmed later this week we’ll share on social media and on here.

Three days to go to get your name in the hat for a free season ticket for you and a friend.

All new sign ups before kick off on Saturday will be entered into the draw to win a season ticket for them and the current contributor who referred them.

If the winner(s) are already 2020/21 season ticket holders Hibernian Supporters will honour the prize for the 21/22 season.

Full info here.

Now over 1000 new/restarted contributors since 15th June, July figure should be announced tomorrow morning

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Now over 1000 new/restarted contributors since 15th June, July figure should be announced tomorrow morning

Brilliant number of newbies

Excellent to have so many new contributiors. Massive well done to everyone who has been there from the start too. 👏

Fantastic news let’s keep this going to all hibbys spread the word about HSL tell all how easy it is to do remember all contributions go to helping our team on the park Ggtth

@hibs.net private member CyberSauzee's Avatar
    So as I signed up last month I'm not eligible? Paid two months but if I'd waited until now I have the chance to win two season tickets. Who runs this!!!!???

@hibs.net private member
    Heres to the next 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Fantastic number, now imagine the buying power we might have if we got to 5,000 contibuting whatever they could to the Hibs fund.

I'd resubscribed last month, yet have only just found out that I've not been contributing any further donations - as I hadn't chosen what plan I wished to subscribe too.

I'm worried that other people may be in the same boat and will be unaware of this.

I thought it had been made clear that people who restarted their contributions would resume at their previous amount (unless they actively changed it)?

I have to say, it doesn't fill me with much confidence, and I'm still disappointed by the lack of input from the club itself on this.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSauzee View Post
    So as I signed up last month I'm not eligible? Paid two months but if I'd waited until now I have the chance to win two season tickets. Who runs this!!!!???
    CyberSauzee, this is a promotion to encourage the ongoing increase in contributors. There are many prize draws planned for current contributors over the next few months.

Should also add this is for brand new direct debit contributors and the current contributor who referred them.
    Last edited by Daniel 1875; 31-07-2020 at 07:17 AM.