hibs.net Messageboard

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Having belatedly read through this thread and checked my email, Hibs account details and Hibs TV settings I’ve found several problems.

The main one being that myself and my 2 sons all have season tickets this season (2 renewals, 1 new, back after a year away) but our member status in my account shows as ‘None’. There’s also name mismatches between account names between the two databases.

That explains why the second email never arrived and why I’m only getting 30 seconds of match highlights today. I’ll start with the ticket office first then contact Hibs TV
    I don’t think they’ve updated the Hibs TV access for this season’s season ticket holders yet, Gogs.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I don’t think they’ve updated the Hibs TV access for this season’s season ticket holders yet, Gogs.
    I was wondering if I'd missed an announcement on that, it's all gone a bit quiet, but I expected to have the access by now.

Edit - just tried logging now using same details as I used for Hibspass.com and it let me in, so access has been granted it just seems there hasn't been any announcement to say so.
    Last edited by jeffers; 02-08-2020 at 11:02 PM.

'S' Form
    Im a season ticket holder but Was working on Saturday unfortuneately so couldn't watch the match live. Had hoped to see it on hibs tv either last night or today but no joy. Seems to let me log in but restricted to 30 secs worth. hopefully they permit access soon

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    I was wondering if I'd missed an announcement on that, it's all gone a bit quiet, but I expected to have the access by now.

Edit - just tried logging now using same details as I used for Hibspass.com and it let me in, so access has been granted it just seems there hasn't been any announcement to say so.
    I’m the same, but when you play a video it stops after 30 seconds or so (unless it’s in the freeview section).
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gazelle View Post
    Im a season ticket holder but Was working on Saturday unfortuneately so couldn't watch the match live. Had hoped to see it on hibs tv either last night or today but no joy. Seems to let me log in but restricted to 30 secs worth. hopefully they permit access soon
    You are correct, it seems we have access, but not full access.

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    Setup was- Laptop with long ethernet cable from router, then hdmi into TV. Which was the cause of crackly audio.

Will use computer speakers next time- didn't have them at my parents!

Hi, you shouldn't get crackly audio if you connect using HDMi. It should actually give you the same quality as you would get just watching the TV.

Did you switch the audio output on your laptop to use the TV Audio output after you connected to the TV?

You usually get a number of options (e.g. HDMI Stereo) and, if you're not sure which is correct, just switch between them till the sound is clear and loud enough.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Hi, you shouldn't get crackly audio if you connect using HDMi. It should actually give you the same quality as you would get just watching the TV.

Did you switch the audio output on your laptop to use the TV Audio output after you connected to the TV?

You usually get a number of options (e.g. HDMI Stereo) and, if you're not sure which is correct, just switch between them till the sound is clear and loud enough.
    Sounds like a dodgy lead or connection/socket.