hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That’s horrendous.
    What supporter would buy that kit.awful!😂

2. Log in to remove the advert

If sticking a sponsor on the sleeves for players and fans allows us to sign our first choice transfer target for that season then all for it. I'd rather see a successful football team before I worry about how the kit looks.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    If sticking a sponsor on the sleeves for players and fans allows us to sign our first choice transfer target for that season then all for it. I'd rather see a successful football team before I worry about how the kit looks.
    Hear, hear. I also don't think fans will have any say in it. And rightly so if it means more money coming in.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post

Within limits.

If it's a small sponsors badge on one sleeve and it doesn't ruin the traditional look of our strip, then fine. If they go the whole Austria Vienna experience (see above), then they've taken it too far.

As an aside: Austrian matches are actually quite good fun. It's a while since I've been but, you could get proper grub, Bier and the atmosphere was always decent (even through the crowds are quite low).