hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When we left the Ross County LC Final there were already a few of their fans standing at a bus stop outside Hampden which I've always found a tad odd considering it was their first major trophy.
    Yep, there were a few County fans on the same train as me back to Glasgow Central. They were discussing the game in the driest terms imaginable.

My assumption was that there were a fair number of day trippers there for the novelty factor – the actual fans were presumably still in the ground having an almighty party.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    Yep, there were a few County fans on the same train as me back to Glasgow Central. They were discussing the game in the driest terms imaginable.

My assumption was that there were a fair number of day trippers there for the novelty factor – the actual fans were presumably still in the ground having an almighty party.

I think there was.

My experience was very different; Walked back into town and sat in The Brasserie (next to Queen-St Station) moping for about an hour... with loads of other Hibbies. Then somebody started a sing-song and we all cheered up enough to walk the last 100 yards to the train.

First Team Regular Basildon Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    I changed my local team here.
    When I 1st moved I followed Sparta, I suppose mainly as they were the most known and were competing in champions league etc.

But after a year or so, I changed to support Bohemians 1905, and have been a ST holder/regular for 15 years..
    I think I missed seeing a team in green and white struggle 😂

My cousin has been a season ticket holder at Slavia for about 10 years.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    I was under the impression that it was " You can have as many wives as you want but you can only ever have 1 fitbaw team"
    There are a few versions but the one I quoted is the original. After divorce was made legal in Italy wife became mother.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    Your mother not your wife
    No as I pointed out changed to mother after divorce was made legal in Italy. I used to say mother and think it was the original until a discussion on here when somebody pointed out it was originaly wife when divorce was illegal in Italy.