hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fiolex1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Go over the Kickback and you’ll read some of the weird and wonderful reasons. Some nut job thinks that Hearts could take their place!
    Against my nature I just had a look and they really are a bitter and deluded bunch. Still upset over the Andy Webster thing it seems

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDT View Post
    Serious question. Why are hearts happy that Wigan went into administration?
    No material reason for their glee in Wigan’s demise but I think they will be ecstatic that the financial climate for football in general is a concern. Their attitude seems to be, ‘if we’re going through a hard time, we’ll drag everybody else down with us’. Anti-football morons.

Back to the original point: from what I understand this will be an option considered once they get zero £££ from the SFA Enquiry. It’s the only feasible way to slash the cost down or accept massive losses. Remember we are saying we are likely to be £5m down. They will be a lot more with a much higher cost base.

@hibs.net private member
    I know it is a little far fetched, but I do wonder if Anderson has an eye on ousting Budge and taking over the reigns?

Hes already won over Scottish football with his donation. Is he now giving her the rope to to hang herself and take Hearts to the brink of Admin, where he can then nip in and save them. Double hero.

My neighbour says that there is another Benny Factor in a Dubai based multi millionaire who is desperate to donate to them
    There seems to be a conveyor belt of philanthropic jambos .
    It amazes me that these people have the Business acumen to earn billions but are stupid enough to want to throw it away in Hearts direction

Quote Originally Posted by maturehibby View Post
    My neighbour says that there is another Benny Factor in a Dubai based multi millionaire who is desperate to donate to them
    There seems to be a conveyor belt of philanthropic jambos .
    It amazes me that these people have the Business acumen to earn billions but are stupid enough to want to throw it away in Hearts direction
    Exactly.

You'd think they'd want to see their money being spent wisely and improving their team, as opposed to be wasted on an incomplete overbudget stand and overpaid underperforming players.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by JDT View Post
    Serious question. Why are hearts happy that Wigan went into administration?
    I think it’s due to Andy Webster. They sold him to Wigan who then sold him to The Rangers said months later.

Or something like that - could be because they have an ‘i’, an ‘a’ and an ‘n’ in their name and so do Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    All down to Ben E Factor imo. They are not guaranteed promotion next year as that league is tough and teh truncated season will suit smaller clubs. They cut wages early which is good for the balance sheet but may have an effect on player performance. Admin for them is a way of running from debt with minimum consequence. We are a bit away from that but if they don't get promotion then it may well be a possibility
    Is the Championship really a tough league next season? Dundee United absolutely romped that league and we were clearly a far superior side to them when we played them last season. If Inverness and Dundee finished miles behind that same Dundee United side I can't see how it's going to be a tough league.

First Team Regular
    They've got a thirty page orgasmic fantasyfest!!! over there about us going bust. Their obsession with us is taking lunacy to levels beyond imagination.
    Last edited by Criswell; 06-07-2020 at 12:38 AM.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    They will have to make significant cost reductions like the rest of us but can't see administration
    That’s what they and Rangers SHOULD do. I’ts just not in their DNA though. They will keep overspending other peoples money and when it goes pear shaped they’ll play the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Is the Championship really a tough league next season? Dundee United absolutely romped that league and we were clearly a far superior side to them when we played them last season. If Inverness and Dundee finished miles behind that same Dundee United side I can't see how it's going to be a tough league.
    We beat the first and second best teams in the Championship with relative ease last season. Dundee United should have been nowhere near a replay in the cup and we are an average Premiership side. The last decent Championship involved us, Rangers and Falkirk imo. I'd be amazed if Hearts didn't romp it.
    Last edited by Since452; 07-07-2020 at 02:14 PM.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    They've got a thirty page orgasmic fantasyfest!!! over there about us going bust. Their obsession with us is taking lunacy to levels beyond imagination.

Apparently they need to keep us in line, because we refuse to acknowledge reality.

Hearts refuse to acknowledge they got relegated, but maybe in their alternate reality something else happened?

@hibs.net private member
    If they go bust again then it’s FoH that lose out as they own the club even though Budge has not handed over control yet. But I doubt they go bust again as there appears to be a lot money being pumped into them. But how does financial fair play actually work? They seem to just get donations and no one questions it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    If they go bust again then it’s FoH that lose out as they own the club even though Budge has not handed over control yet. But I doubt they go bust again as there appears to be a lot money being pumped into them. But how does financial fair play actually work? They seem to just get donations and no one questions it.

It is not in play in Scotland.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    What's the story with debt to Budgie? Do they still owe her £Ms? Can't see her writing it off or accepting p in £ that admin would bring.

Of course, she's a secured creditor though. I've started forgetting the stuff I learned about insolvency from the Huns thread.
    What thread was the Huns thread?

I presume a short and to the point thread that we would have missed?

J

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    At the very least they might look to defer completing the megastand for a couple of years.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 07-07-2020 at 05:49 PM.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    I wouldn’t want to see them go into administration.

Let’s face it, supporting Hibs wouldn’t be as good without a HMFC. Genuinely gutted they aren’t in the fixture list this season.

Sure I’ve had my fun with banter to my Jambo pals but let’s no kid ourselves and the very same applies to them regards us.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhunter View Post
    It is not in play in Scotland.
    And even if they qualified for Europe, AFAIK the amounts donated by benefactors are within the allowed limits.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post

Let’s face it, supporting Hibs wouldn’t be as good without a HMFC. Genuinely gutted they aren’t in the fixture list this season.

Sure I’ve had my fun with banter to my Jambo pals but let’s no kid ourselves and the very same applies to them regards us.
    Sorry but for me the way they have behaved over the last 6 months. In fact scratch that. For the way they have behaved over the last 40 years I would not shed a tear if they were to go tits up. Club and fans, not all but a lot, are an absolute disgrace and would be more than happy to see others go out of business. Hearts as a club are actually pursuing that as a strategy at the moment with this court nonsense. They have increasingly gotten more and more out of touch with reality and a wee dose of back down to earth wouldnt do them any harm. The folk I would feel sorry for would once again be the multiple small businesses, organisations and charities that would once again be shafted with no second thought. So sorry, not for me.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    What's the story with debt to Budgie? Do they still owe her £Ms? Can't see her writing it off or accepting p in £ that admin would bring.

Of course, she's a secured creditor though. I've started forgetting the stuff I learned about insolvency from the Huns thread.
    Budge isn’t a secured creditor. Her company Bidco1874 is the secured creditor but that wouldn’t cover her personal loan.

Talking of Bidco, they still haven’t lodged their 2019 accounts . They were originally due at 31st March but they claimed the 3 month Covid extension making them due on 30th June

Not lodged yet, and a red flag against the company on the Companies House site.

I don’t suppose it’s anything other than the multi tasker having filed the accounts in her “order the seats “ file.

Quote Originally Posted by EI255 View Post
    Like signing Craig Gordon?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    And paying compensation for Captain Caveman

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Budge isn’t a secured creditor. Her company Bidco1874 is the secured creditor but that wouldn’t cover her personal loan.

Talking of Bidco, they still haven’t lodged their 2019 accounts . They were originally due at 31st March but they claimed the 3 month Covid extension making them due on 30th June

Not lodged yet, and a red flag against the company on the Companies House site.

I don’t suppose it’s anything other than the multi tasker having filed the accounts in her “order the seats “ file.
    What are you expecting to see😄

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Sorry but for me the way they have behaved over the last 6 months. In fact scratch that. For the way they have behaved over the last 40 years I would not shed a tear if they were to go tits up. Club and fans, not all but a lot, are an absolute disgrace and would be more than happy to see others go out of business. Hearts as a club are actually pursuing that as a strategy at the moment with this court nonsense. They have increasingly gotten more and more out of touch with reality and a wee dose of back down to earth wouldnt do them any harm. The folk I would feel sorry for would once again be the multiple small businesses, organisations and charities that would once again be shafted with no second thought. So sorry, not for me.
    I’d love to see them wiped from the face of this earth never to return. I wouldn’t miss them one bit.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I’d love to see them wiped from the face of this earth never to return. I wouldn’t miss them one bit.
    Aye, me too Tam - they are really getting on my tits now.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    What are you expecting to see😄

Who knows ? Why weren’t they just filed at 31st March , that was a full 9 months from their year end.

And another week late after a 3 month extension . It’s not as if she hasn’t got professional companies doing all the work.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Time will tell regarding their financial situation
    If they need more money they have HOMFC to use.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Who knows ? Why weren’t they just filed at 31st March , that was a full 9 months from their year end.

And another week late after a 3 month extension . It’s not as if she hasn’t got professional companies doing all the work.
    The audit fee is 70% over budget, and it's not finished yet. They also forgot to order batteries for the calculators.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: maxsharktooth
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    I think it’s due to Andy Webster. They sold him to Wigan who then sold him to The Rangers said months later.

Or something like that - could be because they have an ‘i’, an ‘a’ and an ‘n’ in their name and so do Hibs.
    I doubt they have the cognitive ability to see the connection.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    So, a meteorite is currently heading straight for Tynecastle and, sadly, their insurance doesn't cover accidents like that.

Fortunately it's due to hit at midnight, so nobody will be hurt.
    Nobody but the clappers on the plaza.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post

I'd happily see them go bust and dissspaer forever to be honest. In fact I'd love it. Hibs don't need them.