hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Could Hearts go into administration again?

If Hearts lose the big court case and don’t get their £8 million compensation, get further sanctions from the SPFL in fines or further demotion down the leagues? Can they survive?
    They’re desperate for us to go into administration and are gloating about Wigan FC

2. Log in to remove the advert

With the handouts they get and the FOH money the answer is no. Hibs wont be going into administration, Hearts wont be going into administration. Leave that chat to the freaks on KB.

On a separate note, they will not be getting £8M or even close to it should they win, lose or draw the case.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the handouts they get and the FOH money the answer is no. Hibs wont be going into administration, Hearts wont be going into administration. Leave that chat to the freaks on KB.

On a separate note, they will not be getting £8M or even close to it should they win, lose or draw the case.
    Totally agree but I can't help but feel that Partick have put themselves in a precarious position though

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    They’ll be alright, and so will we.

they've actually managed to convince themselves over there that we’re going bump any day now. As I’ve said before they’re like a weird cult. Obsessive hatred can do strange things to people.

Hearts are not going into administration anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Exactly wishful thinking on our part.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Exactly.

They hit the players early and hard with wage cuts, they have strong season tickets sales based on adversity, FOH is a very professionally run organisation which generates £1.5m of free money and their mysterious benefactors are still around.

No point pretending otherwise but they are going to romp that league though it will still be fun looking out for the Alloa or Arbroath games.

They will have to make significant cost reductions like the rest of us but can't see administration

Blog Entries
    Isn’t Benny Factor their insurance policy against administration? I imagine that’s what they will think. Their contingency begging bowl.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Aren’t these type of threads where you post what you want to happen and pass that off as fact rather than it being based on reality. That’s certainly how it works on kickback anyway.

So, tick tock etc ...

I don't want Hearts to go into administration as that would let them evade paying the legal costs of the SPFL and the three targeted clubs once this case is heard.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I don't want Hearts to go into administration as that would let them evade paying the legal costs of the SPFL and the three targeted clubs once this case is heard.
    They've got form for going into administration to avoid paying hundreds of creditors millions of pounds, but I don't see it happening this time as they have lots of other people's money this time and the givers don't seem to care what happens to the money.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by The Modfather View Post
    Aren’t these type of threads where you post what you want to happen and pass that off as fact rather than it being based on reality. That’s certainly how it works on kickback anyway.

So, tick tock etc ...

So, a meteorite is currently heading straight for Tynecastle and, sadly, their insurance doesn't cover accidents like that.

Fortunately it's due to hit at midnight, so nobody will be hurt.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baldmans Comb View Post
    Exactly.

They hit the players early and hard with wage cuts, they have strong season tickets sales based on adversity, FOH is a very professionally run organisation which generates £1.5m of free money and their mysterious benefactors are still around.

No point pretending otherwise but they are going to romp that league though it will still be fun looking out for the Alloa or Arbroath games.
    Yes but when the players agreed a wage cut it was inserted that if they went down , they wouldn’t lose any more pay . They have a huge squad and Boyce and Naismith are getting a fair chunk of that £1.5 m alone . Hearts lose this court case and they could be looking at a heavy fine (1m) expulsion from the Scottish cup and a transfer ban .
    So all is not rosy but they try and deflect all the above by making up crap about us going in to admin .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Isn’t Benny Factor their insurance policy against administration? I imagine that’s what they will think. Their contingency begging bowl.
    The trouble with mysterious Benny Factor is you didn’t know when the money will either run out or dry up. No matter how much of a supporter Benny is he/she must be sick of seeing money wasted and I’m sure they would rather it be spent on other things other than litigation.
    I can see another sad ending for them or amusing ending for me depending how you view it

Any club that relies on multi-million pound donations every year could go bust at any time. Gretna are a prime example of how quickly it can all turn sour, and that was with the actual owner pumping the money in. They're in an absolute mess and it's only going to get worse for them. But, as always, their desire to pretend to be bigger than they actually are puts their very existence in danger.

@hibs.net private member
    I don't really get the delight that anyone would feel over any football club going into administration, whether it's Wigan or Hearts. The effects go way further than just the club itself getting docked a few points and being the object of ridicule. Plenty people who are trying to make a living that supply these clubs lose out.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by fiolex1 View Post
    If Hearts lose the big court case and don’t get their £8 million compensation, get further sanctions from the SPFL in fines or further demotion down the leagues? Can they survive?
    They’re desperate for us to go into administration and are gloating about Wigan FC
    They won't go in to admin.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by LancsHibs View Post
    The trouble with mysterious Benny Factor is you didn’t know when the money will either run out or dry up. No matter how much of a supporter Benny is he/she must be sick of seeing money wasted and I’m sure they would rather it be spent on other things other than litigation.
    I can see another sad ending for them or amusing ending for me depending how you view it
    I think he will have significant money in his funds. As CapitalGreen said earlier he was cutting back on the charity giveaways and Hearts were down the list of good causes. This is when the markets crashed as Covid 19 took off. Of course there has been a sharp rise in stocks with his Tech shares leading the way. Another sharp fall in shares - which I think will happen - will see the Benny pot dry up.

@hibs.net private member
    All down to Ben E Factor imo. They are not guaranteed promotion next year as that league is tough and teh truncated season will suit smaller clubs. They cut wages early which is good for the balance sheet but may have an effect on player performance. Admin for them is a way of running from debt with minimum consequence. We are a bit away from that but if they don't get promotion then it may well be a possibility

What's the story with debt to Budgie? Do they still owe her £Ms? Can't see her writing it off or accepting p in £ that admin would bring.

Of course, she's a secured creditor though. I've started forgetting the stuff I learned about insolvency from the Huns thread.
    Last edited by JeMeSouviens; 02-07-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    All down to Ben E Factor imo. They are not guaranteed promotion next year as that league is tough and teh truncated season will suit smaller clubs. They cut wages early which is good for the balance sheet but may have an effect on player performance. Admin for them is a way of running from debt with minimum consequence. We are a bit away from that but if they don't get promotion then it may well be a possibility
    There debts are limited to Budge, her brother and the players' wages. On falling income Budge as owner will be liable for the wages - think the handover of shares will be further delayed. Self-admin gets her out of that but a buyer must make good the wages. If the Benny pot dies run dry, this is a potential scenario.

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    I'd doubt admin for them too, on basis that I don't believe they have been able to borrow any significant amount since their last admin so they shouldn't have much debt. They will have to cut costs significantly though, and I think they're starting from a more profligate position so it'll hurt them more.
    ​#PERSEVERED

@hibs.net private member
    There is absolutely no chance that they will go into administration.

Their fans have a solid record of mobilising when in need and Benny Anderson loves helping them out.

They might feel the pinch but no way they’re going into admin.

Serious question. Why are hearts happy that Wigan went into administration?

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    There is absolutely no chance that they will go into administration.

Their fans have a solid record of mobilising when in need and Benny Anderson loves helping them out.

They might feel the pinch but no way they’re going into admin.
    Recent history shows Hearts fans let their club go into admin.

Quote Originally Posted by JDT View Post
    Because they want all he diddy clubs that voted against reconstruction to go bust. Wigan won't be seeing their maroon pound. They aren't the brightest remember.

Quote Originally Posted by JDT View Post
    Go over the Kickback and you’ll read some of the weird and wonderful reasons. Some nut job thinks that Hearts could take their place!

Quote Originally Posted by allezsauzee View Post
    I don't really get the delight that anyone would feel over any football club going into administration, whether it's Wigan or Hearts. The effects go way further than just the club itself getting docked a few points and being the object of ridicule. Plenty people who are trying to make a living that supply these clubs lose out.

How many local businesses would go bust and how many jobs would be lost if Hearts went into Administration?*

I wouldn't have thought it would be all that many.

* As almost everybody has already said, this is all theoretical as they're not going into Admin.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    They will have to make significant cost reductions like the rest of us but can't see administration
    Like signing Craig Gordon?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk