hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Jim quick question

Not sure if this could work as it may have some implications but if companies are or indeed hibs were to offer up prizes I-e monthly quarterly or a big yearly prize could that incentivise people signing up?

I know not everybody need an incentive to help out club.
    We are already working on such ideas. We have used prize draws in the past and indeed have offered things as flights and hotel to away matches. We can pretty much do as we please. We would welcome any donated prizes from Hibs minded Companies and delighted to offer credit for such generosity.

Jim

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough Cheshire Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Cheshire Hibby

We have sent just over £24,000 for the month of June. This may not be the regular monthly figure as we received a number of single one off donations in June which may not be repeated going forward. We are hoping to in the short term to send at least £20000 per month.

Jim
    Thanks Jim

How much in total has HSL passed to the club inclusive of the cash for share purchases and the cash used to support the club since the change of ownership. Am I right to think it must be getting close to £1m now?

CH

I'm a member and kept on paying after I became a member I would just to say thank you for all hard work over years

Hopefully the numbers keep going up as it well help the progress for which we all want

I'm just cant wait to get back to easter road hopefully it's not to long

PS hope you and family haven't been affected with the covid

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    How many active monthly subscribers out of that number?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Paul

I’m in Spain and don’t have access to the part of our system that gives that number. It can also be difficult to give the number that I think you are looking for as many supporters prefer regular “one off donations” rather than a Direct Debit.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Hibby View Post
    Thanks Jim

How much in total has HSL passed to the club inclusive of the cash for share purchases and the cash used to support the club since the change of ownership. Am I right to think it must be getting close to £1m now?

CH
    Cheshire Hibby
    Yes you are. We paid just under £800,000 for our 15% stake and have donated a further £150,406.50 since the takeover.

Jim

We

We are already working on such ideas. We have used prize draws in the past and indeed have offered things as flights and hotel to away matches. We can pretty much do as we please. We would welcome any donated prizes from Hibs minded Companies and delighted to offer credit for such generosity.

Jim
    Brilliant Jim thanks for that response

Quote Originally Posted by May21/05/16 View Post
    I'm a member and kept on paying after I became a member I would just to say thank you for all hard work over years

Hopefully the numbers keep going up as it well help the progress for which we all want

I'm just cant wait to get back to easter road hopefully it's not to long

PS hope you and family haven't been affected with the covid

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your kind words. Your current Directors as well as all previous Directors have worked hard to help our Club. We are also grateful to all our fellow supporters who have been giving and continue to give their help.

Jim

First Team Breakthrough Cheshire Hibby's Avatar
    Cheshire Hibby
    Yes you are. We paid just under £800,000 for our 15% stake and have donated a further £150,406.50 since the takeover.

Jim
    Thanks Jim. Major milestone coming up then. No doubt you will let us all know when it is achieved.

GGTTH

Is £20K a month the total received or a % of the donations received?

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    Is £20K a month the total received or a % of the donations received?
    3pm

Not quite sure what you mean ?

Jim

3pm

Not quite sure what you mean ?

Jim
    Sorry. I think you said that you plan to send over £20K a month.

Is that £20K everything that has been donated during the month or is that a % of the donations that have been made? For example, has £30K been contributed but you are passing over £20K.

Paul

I’m in Spain and don’t have access to the part of our system that gives that number. It can also be difficult to give the number that I think you are looking for as many supporters prefer regular “one off donations” rather than a Direct Debit.

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    Sorry. I think you said that you plan to send over £20K a month.

Is that £20K everything that has been donated during the month or is that a % of the donations that have been made? For example, has £30K been contributed but you are passing over £20K.
    3pm

ok, I think I understand what you are saying and you may have misunderstood my previous comment.
    In June we received just over £24,000 and have passed over all of this to the Club. This does not represent the total of all regular monthly Direct Debits and is not a predictor of what future monthly payments may be. We received a number of one off single donations in June and we cannot rely on receiving these every month. What I am hoping is that the “regular” monthly amount will be at least £20,000 but of course we will not get a clearer picture until next month. We are not retaining any sums but may have to pay for the odd prize should we offer some prizes or draws.

Hope this clarifies things.

Jim

3pm

ok, I think I understand what you are saying and you may have misunderstood my previous comment.
    In June we received just over £24,000 and have passed over all of this to the Club. This does not represent the total of all regular monthly Direct Debits and is not a predictor of what futuremonthly payments may be. We received a number of one off single donations in June and we cannot rely on receiving these every month. What I am hoping is that the “regular” monthly amount will be at least £20,000 but of course we will not get a clearer picture until next month. We are not retaining any sums but may have to pay for the odd prize should we offer some prizes or draws.

Hope this clarifies things.

Jim
    Thanks Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Evening Jim, hopefully have some questions coming up soon!

How are the membership numbers looking now?
    Matty

Looks like that’s all the questions and I do hope this has been of some help.

I spoke to Leeann today to update her on the efforts of our supporters and she was delighted and very grateful to hear about the figures involved. She reaffirmed how helpful these donations are to her plans in supporting our Manager for the season ahead.

Jim
    Last edited by OfficialHSL; 02-07-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Matty

Looks like that’s all the questions and I do hope this has been of some help.

I spoke to Leeann today to update her on the efforts of our supporters and she was delighted and very grateful to hear about the figures involved. She reaffirmed how helpful these donations are to her plans in supporting our Manager for the season ahead.

Jim
    Thanks for your time, Jim, and thanks folks for the excellent questions (and the rubbish ones. 😃)
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Taming

There are some technical difficulties with having a supporter specified monthly amount . My understanding is that the Go Cardless system can’t deal with this. We can do it for a single donation but this is facilitated through the Stripe system.
    On a positive note we can set up any amount at our end if a supporter drops us an email at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Jim
    Thanks Jim. I’ll get in touch. Cheers.