hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Official Site: SEASON TICKET PACKAGE UPDATE

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    All Hibernian season ticket holders for season 2020/21 shall:

- Be the only supporters with guaranteed access to live coverage of all Hibernian FC home games.

Better expand on that for the hibs TV subscribers.....

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

- Be the only supporters with guaranteed access to live coverage of all Hibernian FC home games.

Better expand on that for the hibs TV subscribers.....

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    Would presume it will remain as it’s always been in that only overseas subscribers will be able to watch the game live?

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Would presume it will remain as it’s always been in that only overseas subscribers will be able to watch the game live?
    I was just about to say the same thing , that’s how I read it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    That's what I had taken from it. Uk subscribers to Hibs TV with no season ticket won't be able to view home games.

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    That's what I had taken from it. Uk subscribers to Hibs TV with no season ticket won't be able to view home games.
    Isnt that the same as now?

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Yes, but UK season ticket holders will be able to watch the games live, thus differentiating season tickets from Hibs TV subscriptions.

Yes it is, I thought I was clarifying the earlier statement from a poster

It's being queried because of the below statement;

Overseas fans won't be season ticket holders for obvious reasons but if they subscribe to Hibs TV, they're able to watch home games.

That statement doesn't say whether that will still be the case.

Has anything been said of away games? I.e. if people have a UK Hibs TV subscription as a result of the season ticket, is there any way for them to pay to watch the away games too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Mac View Post
    Has anything been said of away games? I.e. if people have a UK Hibs TV subscription as a result of the season ticket, is there any way for them to pay to watch the away games too?
    Not yet. I'm still hopeful that there will be a reciprocal agreement in place between the clubs that allows away fans to pay a one off fee to watch away games though.

📺 For those asking, Hibs TV international subscribers will be able to watch every kick of the ball as normal.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/stat...925881344?s=21

Hibs confirm Hibs TV international subscribers will be able to watch games as normal

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/stat...925881344?s=21

hibs confirm hibs tv international subscribers will be able to watch games as normal

yeeeessssssssss!!!!!

@hibs.net private member
    I have a season ticket, which I ain't personally used in 3 years of owning, and an International subscription.

Do I get to log in and watch from 2 different devices simultaneously?

As someone not planning on renewing I was hoping for more on pay-as-you-go options. But understandably I suppose it is more important than ever for the club to try and push the added value of being a STH and how things may look is still unclear. Look forward to more Info

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIbs2 View Post
    As someone not planning on renewing I was hoping for more on pay-as-you-go options. But understandably I suppose it is more important than ever for the club to try and push the added value of being a STH and how things may look is still unclear. Look forward to more Info
    I think I read when the agreement with Sky was made that virtual tickets available are capped at the amount of season tickets a club sold for season 2019/20. Therefore, it is correct that the only way to guarantee access is through a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    I think I read when the agreement with Sky was made that virtual tickets available are capped at the amount of season tickets a club sold for season 2019/20. Therefore, it is correct that the only way to guarantee access is through a season ticket.
    I don’t think it can be the case that it’s a closed shop and if you don’t have £400 you can’t watch your team. Maybe KP can or has advised on what non- ST holders may expect? Again understand the message from the club right now is to highlight the benefit of the ST.

@hibs.net private member
    I don’t think it can be the case that it’s a closed shop and if you don’t have £400 you can’t watch your team. Maybe KP can or has advised on what non- ST holders may expect? Again understand the message from the club right now is to highlight the benefit of the ST.
    You may be right but my reading of it is ST holders only for live coverage. However, I imagine it will be business as usual where Hibs TV subscribers will be able to see the whole game from midnight on the day of the match. I wonder how “Open all mics” will perform with all this? A poor offering in place of seeing it live

Sky said the number allowed access to the live games is capped at the higher of last year's season tickets and next year's season tickets. The club can't announce how many ppv slots might be available until they know how many season tickets have been sold. Having bought a season ticket, I will be disappointed if it's below £30 per game

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper Greens View Post
    Sky said the number allowed access to the live games is capped at the higher of last year's season tickets and next year's season tickets. The club can't announce how many ppv slots might be available until they know how many season tickets have been sold. Having bought a season ticket, I will be disappointed if it's below £30 per game
    I don’t think payg fans can reasonably be expected to pay £30+ for an online stream (what quality can be expected?) run of the mill league game.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    It’s actually not that different to how season tickets work normally Having a season ticket is the only way to guarantee being able to see the match. If you don’t have a season ticket you can try and purchase an individual match day ticket but if demand exceeds supply then you may miss out.

Tickets will be capped at 12,800 based on last years figures. Therefore if we remove the 9,000 season tickets sold for this year there would be less than 4,000 passes available to non-season ticket holders on a match by match basis.

@hibs.net private member
    If I remember correctly the reported conditions put by Sky in agreeing that clubs can broadcast to fans was that it would be restricted to ST holders only. I may have that wrong but that’s my memory of the early press coverage

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Should keep in mind that your season ticket doesn't just pay for watching the games, it also goes towards having a team to watch.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Should keep in mind that your season ticket doesn't just pay for watching the games, it also goes towards having a team to watch.

I think that's poor that non season ticket holders cant get to watch games, don't the club want the money or is it an issue somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    I think that's poor that non season ticket holders cant get to watch games, don't the club want the money or is it an issue somewhere else?
    The issue is with Sky. And tbh I can see their point. They are devaluing their sky sports offering by doing this, so seems like a fair compromise that they have come to

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper Greens View Post
    The issue is with Sky. And tbh I can see their point. They are devaluing their sky sports offering by doing this, so seems like a fair compromise that they have come to
    Ok thanks, I can understand the games that are actually on sky but for the ones that aint could help clubs with revenue but I guess also thinking that most likely every live game sky will put on will probably involve one of the old firm.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Can I just offer a solution (perhaps on the PM board) of “renting” me a login for the duration of lockdown.

It will work if there are families with multiple logins. (Say Mum, Dad and three kids) that will be 5 streams with only one required for the family. 4 going spare.

I will cover some of the cost of a ST in exchange for access to the live games. £50 quid for a login for the duration.

Like I said may want to keep this on the PM board to ensure legitimacy of fans (as much as you can).

Perhaps if people feel that it’s doing Hibs a disservice, maybe only offer it to ExPats.

Just a thought.

J

Edit - just another thought. Hibs May be able to organise this. £25 to the kid from the renter, £25 to Hibs. Once the tickets are sold Hibs have their “allocation” of feeds.
    Last edited by Bristolhibby; 26-06-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    Can I just offer a solution (perhaps on the PM board) of “renting” me a login for the duration of lockdown.

It will work if there are families with multiple logins. (Say Mum, Dad and three kids) that will be 5 streams with only one required for the family. 4 going spare.

I will cover some of the cost of a ST in exchange for access to the live games. £50 quid for a login for the duration.

Like I said may want to keep this on the PM board to ensure legitimacy of fans (as much as you can).

Perhaps if people feel that it’s doing Hibs a disservice, maybe only offer it to ExPats.

Just a thought.

J

Edit - just another thought. Hibs May be able to organise this. £25 to the kid from the renter, £25 to Hibs. Once the tickets are sold Hibs have their “allocation” of feeds.
    We are a family of 4 with 4 logins we don't need 4 streams. Not sure id want to hand over my client reference etc. I think this would be something hibs would need to facilitate. I