hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Excellent, that's good to know, hopefully that's it sorted now 👌

2. Log in to remove the advert

[QUO
    TE=California-Hibs;6378843]Excellent, that's good to know, hopefully that's it sorted now 👌[/QI
    I remember seeing it after that glorious day and thought, that guy acted the same way i did although i didn't have the smarts to video it,too old at 66 years. My mother phoned me from Scotland as soon as the final whistle went and she didn't really have much interest in football, day of my life. Good work.

The leap on lyon Hibs BTW. 😂😂

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So can others also test this out and tell me that it is definitely now viewable in the UK again? Its been a bit of a nightmare, but I disputed the song copyright claims that were on 3 songs and they are currently 'in review as of November 23rd' (I had no proper claim to dispute them but thought I'd try it anyway). Maybe while this is in review its available to view again? No idea. Would be great if that's it sorted now though, saves me the hassle of re uploading it and inserting new songs, fading out audio while players talk etc.

https://youtu.be/ZrtYbJqenhA
    Nope. No tears.

There was a really good video which came out very quickly after the great day but i can't seem to find any more - the music was Bang Your Head by David Guetta, does anyone know if it is still out there?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry folks, I've not got round to looking into this yet, in the process of selling and buying a house and been non stop. I still have the original file on imovie that I could perhaps reload and remove the copyright songs and replace with other music. Total hassle mind you, but I'm like many others, and please ignore my arrogance as the creator of the video...but it is indeed bloody brilliant! I even find the emotions stirring inside when I rewatch it, and its also my go to video whenever I was to reminisce the Cup Win.
    I just can't believe all of a sudden out of no where 4 years on it gets a copyright claim. I was blown away with how many views it got also!
    It's a work of art Calafornia. I put it on loop on a digital photo frame and gave it to my Dad for his Christmas in 2016 so it's memory will march on no matter what youtube do.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Right you ‘Dirty Animals’ only five days to go so time for this:

https://youtu.be/ZrtYbJqenhA

The Hibs Nessun dorma video over on Vimeo gives me goosebumps everytime. What a day!