Here was the update I received at the start of June ...
June 1, 2020
The government of Ukraine has begun the gradual easing of certain COVID-19 quarantine measures under an “adaptive quarantine” plan. Most regions have now implemented phase 3, and the following services and institutions are now open:
· All public transportation
· Hotels (excluding indoor restaurants)
· Restaurants with outdoor space
· Church services
· Sporting events without spectators
· Day care centers
· Swimming pools and sports gyms (except group classes larger than 10 people)
· Inter-regional transportation, including passenger rail travel on Ukrzaliznytsia (Ukrainian Railways)
Restaurants, coffee shops and cultural institutions will re-open on June 10th.
People must wear masks in public places at all times.
Starting on June 15th, the government may start allowing regular passenger flights.
But you know it ain't all about wealth,
as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!