hibs.net Messageboard

Ticketmaster refund?

Anyone's event postponed/cancelled due to covid-19 and if so has anyone received a refund from ticketmaster yet?

Had 4 tickets booked for Josh Taylor's fight back in May which obviously didn't happen. Logged onto my ticketmaster account and can get a credit note for any future events but no sign of my money back. Tried calling them but all lines seem closed. Emailed them several times but no answer.

Anyone had any joy with them?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Having similar issues with theatre tickets. Book of Mormom and Peppa Pig(😂) both cancelled and no offers of a refund forthcoming as of yet.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Depends whether they've announced a new date. If they do and you can't go they'll tell you how to apply for a refund. If it's cancelled completely they'll issue s refund automatically.

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    I had tickets for the Rolling Stones, playing in Tampa, booked through Ticketmaster, at the start of the pandemic I received an email saying the gig was cancelled and the monies were refunded in a couple of weeks.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone's event postponed/cancelled due to covid-19 and if so has anyone received a refund from ticketmaster yet?

Had 4 tickets booked for Josh Taylor's fight back in May which obviously didn't happen. Logged onto my ticketmaster account and can get a credit note for any future events but no sign of my money back. Tried calling them but all lines seem closed. Emailed them several times but no answer.

Anyone had any joy with them?
    I eventually got my cash back last week, after about a dozen e-mails telling them the event was cancelled and not postponed. Keep going with the e-mails and stop being nice in said e-mails.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_gonzales View Post
    I had tickets for the Rolling Stones, playing in Tampa, booked through Ticketmaster, at the start of the pandemic I received an email saying the gig was cancelled and the monies were refunded in a couple of weeks.
    Same with a westlife concert that was cancelled, think my refund was through in just over 2 weeks.

Still waiting on a refund from Ryanair from April though 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    I eventually got my cash back last week, after about a dozen e-mails telling them the event was cancelled and not postponed. Keep going with the e-mails and stop being nice in said e-mails.
    Got it sorted eventually. Created an account on twitter and tweeted them. Got a message back straight away and they sorted it for me via twitter PM's.

Worth a shot if anyone else is waiting on theirs.

Booked tickets through Ticketmaster for Whitesnake/Foreigner/Europe at The Hydro for 4th June. Although it was cancelled during the Covid period, ironically it was cancelled for other medical reasons. Would have been cancelled anyway. Got refund within a couple of weeks of notification.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Bought tickets for my sister for ELO. Refund inside a fortnight after the confirmation of cancellation.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I got my TRNSMT tickets refunded. Haven't heard a thing from them about my guns n roses tickets and that was supposed to be this week.