hibs.net Messageboard

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HSL

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A personal apology to HSL and the Club

I did you a disservice with my earlier post in this thread.

Quite rightly I have been rounded upon by some folks. On reflection and with a mouth full of humble pie I can see that my expectations were selfish.

HSL is a good thing I will continue to support as and when I can.
    It’s right and proper that thoughts are considered and nice that we have a forum allowing reflection and revisiting perspectives not always possible to step inside someone’s shoes but like Billy Connolly
    Says - walk in someone’s shoes for a mile - and then... youre a mile away and you’ve got his shoes :)

2. Log in to remove the advert

£23,995.68 has been contributed to the club via March donations, taking the total raised since the opening day of the season to over £200,000.

We’ve got something in the pipeline for the season run in to try and keep momentum going ahead of the summer, more info tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks as always to everyone who has donated, shared, retweeted and supported.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Great stuff, thanks for the figures

That's an outstanding figure for the season to date. Hibs fans are superb.

Good stuff guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    £23,995.68 has been contributed to the club via March donations, taking the total raised since the opening day of the season to over £200,000.

We’ve got something in the pipeline for the season run in to try and keep momentum going ahead of the summer, more info tomorrow afternoon.

Great update and tremendous highlight ✅

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Given the obsession some people have with comparing our scheme to the Foundation of Hearts, it’s worth checking out the angry angst-ridden thread over the road to see that everything is not entirely rosy there. Despite their hugely impressive donation figures which I have to commend them for, there’s an awful lot of dissatisfaction with the FOH and how it’s being run. Honestly I think it’ll be a great laugh when they finally take over the club. I can’t wait. They’ll have 8000 owners all with a different opinion on what the club should be doing.

meanwhile HSL quietly gets on with things, it’s members ploughing much needed money in month after month to keep the lights on at HTC. That’s something worth celebrating.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

Fantastic

Had to stop my donation in December as work was slow but restarted today 👍

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Given the obsession some people have with comparing our scheme to the Foundation of Hearts, it’s worth checking out the angry angst-ridden thread over the road to see that everything is not entirely rosy there. Despite their hugely impressive donation figures which I have to commend them for, there’s an awful lot of dissatisfaction with the FOH and how it’s being run. Honestly I think it’ll be a great laugh when they finally take over the club. I can’t wait. They’ll have 8000 owners all with a different opinion on what the club should be doing.

meanwhile HSL quietly gets on with things, it’s members ploughing much needed money in month after month to keep the lights on at HTC. That’s something worth celebrating.
    Good post, I always say its not how much money you've got but what you do with it, the balloons were taken for a ride by Romanov and they're still on the roller coaster down.

Look where all that money's got them today and they just have to keep doing whatever the good doctor decides.

Not comparing like for like.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Someone on kickback accurately posted that Budge basically keeps wasting money, loans the club some cash to bail it out, keeps ownership of the shares until the fans pay back the money she’s just wasted, then wastes some more and so on and so on.

She’s played a blinder that even Romanov would have been proud of. It’s just taken the fans over there a few more years to realise it.

When she gets forced to pass the shares over she’ll still be the boss as the board are all hand picked pals.

We’ve got a good few more years hilarity to look forward to think.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Someone on kickback accurately posted that Budge basically keeps wasting money, loans the club some cash to bail it out, keeps ownership of the shares until the fans pay back the money she’s just wasted, then wastes some more and so on and so on.

She’s played a blinder that even Romanov would have been proud of. It’s just taken the fans over there a few more years to realise it.

When she gets forced to pass the shares over she’ll still be the boss as the board are all hand picked pals.

We’ve got a good few more years hilarity to look forward to think.
    Our family yam, who gave up his DD as soon as she "saved" them describes FOH now like being a hamster on a wheel they cant get off.

Personally I think hamsters are smarter than that but it's an honest comparison.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    The Club announced yesterday that the financial situation in front of us is unsustainable.
    Like many fans, we have an overwhelming urge to help. By signing up to Hibernian Supporters just now every penny that you donate will go directly to the Club, helping Hibs to get through this difficult trading period. We are the Club’s second largest shareholder and while we are currently unable to obtain any further shares, we are able to help the Club at this unprecedented time. The Club has never needed it’s Supporters more than right now. With your support we can make all the difference, but we need to stand up and be counted.

If you can help, and can we please once again stress only donate funds that you can afford and will not miss , please Donate at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Hibernian Supporters

£30 monthly donations set up.

For years we've cried out for quality on the park, investment in quality players. Over the past few years I've seen the overall standard of player greatly increase and the commitment from the board to invest in players is incredibly reassuring

This club is going somewhere and each and every one of us can help drive it forward with donations to support the players budget

Hope to see and hear from more of you who have decided to actively take part in driving Hibs forward via donations..

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    £30 monthly donations set up.

For years we've cried out for quality on the park, investment in quality players. Over the past few years I've seen the overall standard of player greatly increase and the commitment from the board to invest in players is incredibly reassuring

This club is going somewhere and each and every one of us can help drive it forward with donations to support the players budget

Hope to see and hear from more of you who have decided to actively take part in driving Hibs forward via donations..
    Well done.

I genuinely think we have an opportunity at this moment in time to properly kick on as a club and actually get some distance between us and similarly sized clubs.

If things align and we find ourselves in Europe and in the group stages of a competition, that’s a huge benefit financially to the club.

We’re clearly coming out of a very, very challenging time financially for the club - but so are others. If we can accelerate the recovery through success on the pitch (cup runs, League finish, and European football) then we come out of that in better health than our competitors do.

If we, as a support, can supplement that with strong, consistent financial backing, then all of a sudden we’re looking at putting the club in the position where we can achieve what we want to achieve on a regular basis.

We can do this, the club is ours and can be as successful as we want it to be.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Due to this thread being regularly updated so promoting HSL i have increased my donation and look forward to renewing my ST. Great efforts one and all.

Hibs supporters have done a magnificent job of supporting the club for the last year.
    Might be bumpy for another 6 months but thanks to those same supporters we should pop out the other side in decent nick and ready to move forward again.
    Aberdeen in the back mirror now. Well done one and all.

Great to read of some fans starting/restarting/increasing their contributions to HS.

As part of the #RoadToEurope initiative we are really keen to tell some of the stories of Hibs fans who have backed the club during a season behind closed doors.

It doesn't matter if you're a member of Hibernian Supporters, a season ticket holder or usually a walk up fan - it would be great to feature a range of Hibees and tell their stories of watching Hibs at home for a whole season.

You'll need to have access to a Google account to take part, but you can do so by clicking here. We'll feature some of the best ones on hiberniansupporters.co.uk before the end of the season!

Any idea when the batch of 3rd tops will be sent out? I ordered mine on 7th Feb and was sure it was said mid april but no sign of it yet.

A further £20,134.16 has been contributed to the club in April. This brings the total donations since Ron Gordon’s takeover in excess of £400,000.

Thanks as always to everyone who continues to donate.

Another excellent months contributions .Well done everyone especially when there are more ways to spend money on, with shops open etc and buying next years season tickets ,if you have spare cash. No end to the great support the club is getting .

Will HSL do another ticket fundraiser for the final? Another way to add cash to help the team over the summer.

Bump.

Just a reminder what each and every supporters contributions can do

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/articl...m-orlando-city

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    A further £20,134.16 has been contributed to the club in April. This brings the total donations since Ron Gordon’s takeover in excess of £400,000.

Thanks as always to everyone who continues to donate.
    Was there a reason the monthly updates stopped? I'm continuing with my monthly contribution, but was always good to see the overall figure each month and have HSL given a bit of promotion.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinfaePorty View Post
    Was there a reason the monthly updates stopped? I'm continuing with my monthly contribution, but was always good to see the overall figure each month and have HSL given a bit of promotion.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    I think the monthly updates help keep he momentum going.

Totally agree,I would think they should be declared .May ,June July ?
    It might be useful to have a spot on their website where each month is added on and yes will help with profile and encourages others .I also think it would be useful from club to perhaps give some form of feedback as to how much it helps towards players specifically .

Quote Originally Posted by hibbydad View Post
    8 have been thinking the same thevsame and baffled as to why they dont.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ahibby View Post
    8 have been thinking the same thevsame and baffled as to why they dont.
    Would be a nice touch if the club done a thank you post of some sort on their social media every month after they receive it, let’s contributors feel appreciated and it also advertises HSL to the hibs support following those channels, it’s probably only HSL contributors who are following HSL social media pages it’s nice to see the totals being given to the club but it’s not enticing new members.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    Would be a nice touch if the club done a thank you post of some sort on their social media every month after they receive it, let’s contributors feel appreciated and it also advertises HSL to the hibs support following those channels, it’s probably only HSL contributors who are following HSL social media pages it’s nice to see the totals being given to the club but it’s not enticing new members.
    Ah I contribute but dont use sicial media much apart from this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbydad View Post
    The HSL twitter account has the updates, June = £20,478-20 and July = £19,221-41 giving a total since July 2019 = £470,992-90.

These most recent figures look slightly down on previous mo they figures but maybe that’s when you we’re running g one off extra payment promotions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk