hibs.net Messageboard

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HSL

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When Hibs fans ask how Hearts can afford player A and Hibs can't
    Nail, Hammer, Head...

We already know that the HS money brought in cup winning players, it's a proven formula...

Glory Glory - https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

2. Log in to remove the advert

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    When Hibs fans ask how Hearts can afford player A and Hibs can't
    In fairness, not many players I would want from Hearts so more money guarantees nothing. I mean Mallan gets a hard time, from me also, but he is a far better player than pretty much every single one of their signings. Cant think of anybody apart from Hicky so that money hasn't done Hearts much good.

Spent a lot, got little, and eventually got relegated.

Its not the size of the donations so much as who is using the money collected. Can raise £1m a month to burn in a field...sizeable donation with no real purpose other than damaging a field. Damaged fields is something Hearts know something about😉

Wee reminder that anyone who wants a Hibernian Supporters scarf has until midnight tonight to make a new one-off £10 (collection) or £15 (delivery) donation.

The first batch has been snapped up but there’s a new order going in with the manufacturers - we’re hopeful that we’ll be able to get them in the post in around three weeks time for anyone that orders today.

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    cam 75

We are sorry you have not had as quick a reply as we would have liked, we have quite literally had hundreds of emails to deal with. We are getting through them.

We have had a few supporters who have had a similar experience. When we have contacted Go Cardless on the Members behalf we have been advised by them that every single subscription request and indeed every single payment has an ID number. In other words, what they are saying is that all payments have been user initiated. What they are telling us it that Donators can sometimes mistakenly press the button more than once by accident. This can be compounded by the screen freezing at just the wrong moment thus creating the belief that the desired action had not been successful when in fact it has.

Please allow us to assure all donators or potential donators that Hibernian Supporters will never receive and retain any payment that a supporter had not intended to make. If there are any issues please email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk. Under normal circumstances we shall respond within 48 hours but just bear with us at the moment.

Hibernian Supporters
    ..it happened to me before so when I decided to make another one off donation this time I was wary .. but ...the screen froze so I avoided clicking again but came back later to see no Pending payment and no email .. so I tried once more this time I got a response on screen... but now I’m on 4 (still counting) debits set up.

The prevalence of this issue is a clear indication that to call it user initiated is unfair and at best simplistic.. and yes I’ve emailed... more than once as those things keep popping up.

That's over 900 new/restarted contributions since the club's statement in mid June. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post
    That's over 900 new/restarted contributions since the club's statement in mid June. Great stuff.
    Will be very interesting to see what we hand over at the end of this Month

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Will be very interesting to see what we hand over at the end of this Month
    Maybe enough to buy Kevin Nesbitt😄

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    HSL does a good job and I am a member but you have to give the tarts loads of credit for the contributions to FOH. But can you imagine being so ****ing stupid as to stand by and watch all of that money being wasted on a nearly finished stand and another relegation!! We would have been kicking down the doors of ER if we had done that. They doff their caps and ask queen budge how much more do you want?

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    HSL does a good job and I am a member but you have to give the tarts loads of credit for the contributions to FOH. But can you imagine being so ****ing stupid as to stand by and watch all of that money being wasted on a nearly finished stand and another relegation!! We would have been kicking down the doors of ER if we had done that. They doff their caps and ask queen budge how much more do you want?
    Has this not been reiterated and regurgitated to a slow death now? It’s become really ****ing boring and surely something new is needed to poke fun at them about.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Has this not been reiterated and regurgitated to a slow death now? It’s become really ****ing boring and surely something new is needed to poke fun at them about.
    Who's pissed on your chips? I'm actually giving them some credit as I feel it's due to them. Pound for pound it must be one of the most successful fan led initiatives anywhere. Just can't believe none of them questions how their money is spent

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Who's pissed on your chips? I'm actually giving them some credit as I feel it's due to them. Pound for pound it must be one of the most successful fan led initiatives anywhere. Just can't believe none of them questions how their money is spent
    Pissed on my chips? It’s tiresome man. Nobody can believe it but that and all the other recycled chat gets punted out on here time and time again. There’s nothing new in reiterating the same craic over and over. It was beyond interesting years ago. The thread is about HSL. There must be a million other posts about Queen Ann, Levein and all the rest of it. You don’t like them. Nobody does. Hibs.net has truly reached a Hearts-themed saturation point and it’s become pretty ****ing pathetic.

Pissed on my chips? It’s tiresome man. Nobody can believe it but that and all the other recycled chat gets punted out on here time and time again. There’s nothing new in reiterating the same craic over and over. It was beyond interesting years ago. The thread is about HSL. There must be a million other posts about Queen Ann, Levein and all the rest of it. You don’t like them. Nobody does. Hibs.net has truly reached a Hearts-themed saturation point and it’s become pretty ****ing pathetic.
    I actually typed out a big long reply to you but decided against it. Please let me know what is and isn't acceptable chat just so I know in future. Cheers

@hibs.net private member Green Badger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post
    Great news, hopefully more to come

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Wee reminder that anyone who wants a Hibernian Supporters scarf has until midnight tonight to make a new one-off £10 (collection) or £15 (delivery) donation.

The first batch has been snapped up but there’s a new order going in with the manufacturers - we’re hopeful that we’ll be able to get them in the post in around three weeks time for anyone that orders today.
    any chance of a weeks extension for the scarf

go on, you know you want to

Brilliant response from our supporters let’s keep the donations going and hopefully more signings coming our way remember all money goes to improvements to our squad spread the word to family and friends Ggtth

Just shows the importance of the donations made. The extra money generated recently will have gone a long way to covering the wages of Nisbet, Gogic and Wright. Well done folks.

Methinks HS should rebrand the old Tesco slogan. EVERY LITTLE HELPS !!!( add in OBVIOUSLY for copyright rules). All our donations are helping, hopefully we can get more on board, Brilliant news that signings are very close. Well done ALL
    B
    Oops.
    Last edited by BT58; 10-07-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Probably these signings are as good an endorsement of the power of HSL as anything. With the additional contributors and the money handed over to Hibs in a monthly basis is probably paying the wages of the new signings. Great work every one involved in HSL and all who have signed up recently

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BT58 View Post
    Methinks HS should rebrand the old ASDA slogan. EVERY LITTLE HELPS !!!( add in OBVIOUSLY for copyright rules). All our donations are helping, hopefully we can get more on board, Brilliant news that signings are very close. Well done ALL
    B
    Ahem, "every little helps" was Tesco,,,,Asda had "Asda Price" with a cheeky little pat on the rear pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_gonzales View Post
    Ahem, "every little helps" was Tesco,,,,Asda had "Asda Price" with a cheeky little pat on the rear pocket.
    I thought that when i typed it, but im getting auld now
    B

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    I received confirmation of my DD mandate from GoCardless on 21 June but nothing has been taken from my account to date. Is this normal?

@hibs.net private member
    A bit of virtue signalling. I’ve been impressed by the increase in membership of HS. I paused my monthly contributions for a few months but have today re started them. I was disappointed in RG stopping the share exchange. However the current health and economic crisis is dangerous and I want to help Hibs. I’m pleased to see there is still ambition to improve the squad through signing Nisbet and Wright. Hopefully Gogic is next. GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Seveno View Post
    I received confirmation of my DD mandate from GoCardless on 21 June but nothing has been taken from my account to date. Is this normal?
    Hi Seveno - it usually takes 4 working days for a payment to be taken once your DD mandate has been set up. If you log in to your account it should show you any pending payments and the date which they were initiated. If there is nothing showing here you may need to re-select the amount you’re looking to donate within your account.

If there’s a pending payment showing thats not come out yet please drop an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk and they’ll be able to look at it from the backend.

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    A bit of virtue signalling. I’ve been impressed by the increase in membership of HS. I paused my monthly contributions for a few months but have today re started them. I was disappointed in RG stopping the share exchange. However the current health and economic crisis is dangerous and I want to help Hibs. I’m pleased to see there is still ambition to improve the squad through signing Nisbet and Wright. Hopefully Gogic is next. GGTTH
    Brilliant Chippy...

The money being handed over is making a difference with the team we see in a few weeks...

Glory Glory

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Hi Seveno - it usually takes 4 working days for a payment to be taken once your DD mandate has been set up. If you log in to your account it should show you any pending payments and the date which they were initiated. If there is nothing showing here you may need to re-select the amount you’re looking to donate within your account.

If there’s a pending payment showing thats not come out yet please drop an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk and they’ll be able to look at it from the backend.
    There is a single payment pending but that is a duplicate of a payment that I made. There is nothing regarding my monthly donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leithenhibby View Post
    Brilliant Chippy...

The money being handed over is making a difference with the team we see in a few weeks...

Glory Glory
    By the way. Square ones. Definitely

By the way. Square ones. Definitely
    Ha, you took your time...

Quote Originally Posted by Leithenhibby View Post
    Ha, you took your time...
    Sorry pal.

@hibs.net private member
    @OfficialHSL... let’s keep the good time’s rolling and give us at least a tease of the third kit.... it’s been over 12 hours since a hibs announcement and I’m sure I’m not the only one desperate for more!
    😂😊💚

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Maybe enough to buy Kevin Nesbitt😄
    Thought this post was worth a bump, despite the spelling!