hibs.net Messageboard

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HSL

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @OfficialHSL... let’s keep the good time’s rolling and give us at least a tease of the third kit.... it’s been over 12 hours since a hibs announcement and I’m sure I’m not the only one desperate for more!
    I’ll second that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Is this strip being made by Macron or is it totally independent of the Hibs manufacturing deal?

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    I’ll second that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They would if they could I'm sure.

There's still not quite a final product to show... Yet.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    Is this strip being made by Macron or is it totally independent of the Hibs manufacturing deal?
    I got the impression from the hibs talk podcast with Jim it was Macron and that HSL never had much of a hand in it

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Scarf arrived, it’s a beauty!

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    I got the impression from the hibs talk podcast with Jim it was Macron and that HSL never had much of a hand in it
    OK thanks. Sensible it’s Macron but odd that HSL didn’t have input...but anyway I’m sure we’ll find out in the fullness of time!

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    OK thanks. Sensible it’s Macron but odd that HSL didn’t have input...but anyway I’m sure we’ll find out in the fullness of time!
    They must have had input. At least a few A4 pages full of names for starters.

Caught up with Darren from Vancouver Hibs after a group of them joined/restarted their contributions - showing the global reach of our club and the platform HS is giving people to help out from near or far.

Article can be viewed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    Caught up with Darren from Vancouver Hibs after a group of them joined/restarted their contributions - showing the global reach of our club and the platform HS is giving people to help out from near or far.

Article can be viewed here.
    Good stuff.

Like the flag with the maple leaf addition 👍

@hibs.net private member Green_one's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Good stuff.

Like the flag with the maple leaf addition 👍
    They have taken Leith off the flag!! I hope no-one tells a gypsy

Great photo though.

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Does anyone know if they ever respond to emails? I know that it is staffed by volunteers and that they are busy but they are in danger of losing my monthly donation unless they respond.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seveno View Post
    Does anyone know if they ever respond to emails? I know that it is staffed by volunteers and that they are busy but they are in danger of losing my monthly donation unless they respond.
    I have emailed twice in past fortnight and had same day replies. Have you checked the email address?

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Rhoades View Post
    I have emailed twice in past fortnight and had same day replies. Have you checked the email address?
    Yes. I have emailed them again today.

Any number update?
    Hopefully get a few on the back of recent additions

Any number update?
    Hopefully get a few on the back of recent additions
    We’re around 950 new/restarted sign ups since 15th June.

Fantastic

Brilliant! It would be amazing to reach 1000 by the start of the season

Fantastic hopefully another nice big cheque at the end of the month

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Absolutely brilliant response from Hibbies everywhere on this. The difference this has made can be seen in the three signings last week. And it is an important message that is being missed when talking about redundancies is that the HSL money all goes towards the first team so that extra 1000 at an average of say £10 per month is the wages payed for at least one of these guys

@hibs.net private member
    What’s the net amount? We have 950+ signed up but I would have expect some to have ceased their contributions.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    What’s the net amount? We have 950+ signed up but I would have expect some to have ceased their contributions.
    It’s more than 950+ I’m sure. I think 950 was the amount of new/one off contributions made since it basically started back up

There are around 3600 contributors registered with Hibernian Supporters which is a mixture of one-off donators and direct debit members paying in monthly.

I believe the exact numbers of monthly direct debit members are hard to confirm due to the way some contributors prefer to make ‘regular’ one-off donations without signing up to a monthly direct debit - but I think it would be fair to say around 2000+ of those 3600 are paying ‘regularly’ if not all signed up to a monthly direct debit.

We are keen to encourage lapsed members to get back on board if they are able to and an email to members who haven’t paid in 12 months is something which is being done/has been done already with a view to boosting the ‘regular’ numbers which will in turn increase the monthly £ amount going to the club.

@hibs.net private member
    There are around 3600 contributors registered with Hibernian Supporters which is a mixture of one-off donators and direct debit members paying in monthly.

I believe the exact numbers of monthly direct debit members are hard to confirm due to the way some contributors prefer to make ‘regular’ one-off donations without signing up to a monthly direct debit - but I think it would be fair to say around 2000+ of those 3600 are paying ‘regularly’ if not all signed up to a monthly direct debit.

We are keen to encourage lapsed members to get back on board if they are able to and an email to members who haven’t paid in 12 months is something which is being done/has been done already with a view to boosting the ‘regular’ numbers which will in turn increase the monthly £ amount going to the club.
    Thanks for that. Helpful to try understand forecasted monthly amount being raised.

Thanks for that. Helpful to try understand forecasted monthly amount being raised.
    Also important to note every one of the 950 new/restarted contributors won’t necessarily mean an extra number on the ‘total contributors’ as the restarted contributors will already be included in the 3600 figure from whenever they signed up previously.

I got that email yesterday and thought it was a good initiative to offer members the opportunity to start donating again.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

I thought at one point we had around 2 400 people paying direct monthly Debits now you are indicating we only have around 2 000
    Have I got this wrong
    The number of people contributing overall has clearly jumped up but still don’t understand why we can’t get over 2 000 people paying a tenner a month or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    I thought at one point we had around 2 400 people paying direct monthly Debits now you are indicating we only have around 2 000
    Have I got this wrong
    The number of people contributing overall has clearly jumped up but still don’t understand why we can’t get over 2 000 people paying a tenner a month or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not too long ago there would have been 2400 contributors overall, which ranges from people who have paid in once to people who are monthly direct debit contributors. That total number is now around 3600 (up a few hundred since 15th June) but that doesn’t mean all of those people are paying every month.
    Last edited by Daniel 1875; 15-07-2020 at 05:21 PM.

How close are we to getting 1000 to join/renew since the hibs statement?

How close are we to getting 1000 to join/renew since the hibs statement?
    We have slowed down a bit around the 975 figure I believe, not too far away hopefully a little push over the weekend will see it pick up again.

The second batch of scarves have arrived today so anyone who made the one-off donation of £15 on/before 7th July and is still waiting to receive theirs - they'll be in the post early next week. Thanks for your patience