Toys R Us

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick O'Rourke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They do rattle on,don't they?

Hertz possible shirt sponsor

Toys R Us

Toys R Us went bust a few years back. Perfect match.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    I don't know if historic hate will stand up in arbitration????

It’s more valid than any of the nonsense Hearts have come up with, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

Toys R Us went bust a few years back. Perfect match.
    So they did
    I need to keep up !!
    I could have said Mothercare ... but !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EI255 View Post
    Wonder what Hearts final legal bill will be?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    Not nearly as big as the collateral damage to their status and image, caused by arrogance, petulance, sense of entitlement, venom and over-dependence on their sugar daddy.

@hibs.net private member Victor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    The clubs had choices, null and void the leagues, points per game to settle leagues, restructuring of the leagues. The clubs voted to reject everything bar points per game to settle the leagues. Even if you remove the undemocratic voting system the majority won the argument in all cases.

We need to be clear finishing the leagues was not an option, the Scottish Government only confirmed this week that the big league can start on the 1st August. How could clubs outside the premiership made their training facilities bio-secure? Where was the money coming from for the testing of part time players? Where was the money coming from to pay players to train in advance of the 1st August start up? The sad fact is Scottish football has very little money. The only reason reason the big five leagues got completed was TV money, six if you include the English championship. The SPLF has wasted money defending the club’s democratic decision because Hearts and Thistle can’t accept the method for calling the league. This sordid affair has been allowed to drag on for far too long. The bitterness caused by this is not going away. The clubs effected will carry the scars for a long time. United and Hearts will become a new rivalry, if they ever end up in the same league again.

As Hibs fans we’ve probably taken more of an interest in this than fans of the majority of the premiership simply by the fact we want Hearts relegated partly because of the club’s decisions but 100% because of Mercer, Pieman, MadVlad, Budge, their financial doping and the ridiculous behaviour of their “famous” support.

It’s time they were put down once and for all
    Just send this to the arbitration panel and let them base their decision on your summations. Minus the last sentence of course. Unlike Sportsound we don’t want to appear bias!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Not nearly as big as the collateral damage to their status and image, caused by arrogance, petulance, sense of entitlement, venom and over-dependence on their sugar daddy.
    Not a nice thing to say but if anything were to happen to the sugar daddy they’d be in a whole lot of bother. I keep hearing there could be more involved but don’t know how their level of commitment and scale of wealth compares to Anderson’s.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    The clubs had choices, null and void the leagues, points per game to settle leagues, restructuring of the leagues. The clubs voted to reject everything bar points per game to settle the leagues. Even if you remove the undemocratic voting system the majority won the argument in all cases.

We need to be clear finishing the leagues was not an option, the Scottish Government only confirmed this week that the big league can start on the 1st August. How could clubs outside the premiership made their training facilities bio-secure? Where was the money coming from for the testing of part time players? Where was the money coming from to pay players to train in advance of the 1st August start up? The sad fact is Scottish football has very little money. The only reason reason the big five leagues got completed was TV money, six if you include the English championship. The SPLF has wasted money defending the club’s democratic decision because Hearts and Thistle can’t accept the method for calling the league. This sordid affair has been allowed to drag on for far too long. The bitterness caused by this is not going away. The clubs effected will carry the scars for a long time. United and Hearts will become a new rivalry, if they ever end up in the same league again.

As Hibs fans we’ve probably taken more of an interest in this than fans of the majority of the premiership simply by the fact we want Hearts relegated partly because of the club’s decisions but 100% because of Mercer, Pieman, MadVlad, Budge, their financial doping and the ridiculous behaviour of their “famous” support.

It’s time they were put down once and for all
    I like your thinking but we'll just have to settle for their relegation being confirmed and them having to pay the SPFL and clubs' legal fees instead.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Not a nice thing to say but if anything were to happen to the sugar daddy they’d be in a whole lot of bother. I keep hearing there could be more involved but don’t know how their level of commitment and scale of wealth compares to Anderson’s.
    Think they are also BG Partners. If stock markets fall,the money will dry up.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick O'Rourke View Post
    So they did
    I need to keep up !!
    I could have said Mothercare ... but !
    Hearts sponsor should be Calpol as these babies need to stop crying and take their medicine.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Incorrect.
    Do we know what their backgrounds are? Are they part of a club that supports worthy causes?

Do we know what day this arbitration is taking place and is it a one day job or will it take a while?

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
    Do we know what day this arbitration is taking place and is it a one day job or will it take a while?
    Hearts will no doubt leak their slanted view of proceedings if it isn’t going their way.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    I think James Anderson and any Baillie Gifford partners should dis- associate themselves from our moron chums before this lot starts playing out in the Lithuanian courts.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress....unding-hearts/

Virgin Isles Companies seem to remember one on the creditors list.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Hearts will no doubt leak their slanted view of proceedings if it isn’t going their way.
    No doubt their fans will be angry at us Hibbies contributing to the Dundee United fans walk from Edinburgh to Tannadice on Saturday in aid of financial support towards the Dundee Hibs.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    👏👏👏👏👏

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    I don't know how it works. Do hearts get to see the sensitive documents they have asked for or is it only the panel get to see them. If hearts get to view them i wouldn't put it past them to start throwing sensitive information out to the media, hopefully that'll get them in deep dooda with the judges and SFA.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

I still don't get how Hearts can use a relegation clause to punt their manager then go to court to try and get out of relegation. Comical

[QUOTE=EI255;6233768]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post
    Excellent, thanks for that!

I see a few Hibbies have already been helping them out. Good stuff boys
    ✅ Done

Quote Originally Posted by offshorehibby View Post
    I don't know how it works. Do hearts get to see the sensitive documents they have asked for or is it only the panel get to see them. If hearts get to view them i wouldn't put it past them to start throwing sensitive information out to the media, hopefully that'll get them in deep dooda with the judges and SFA.
    One of the conditions of the arbitration is the strict confidentiality attatched to it, from who is on the panel to the evidence presented. Any breach could well see the leaker lose and or face serious sporting and legal sanctions.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    One of the conditions of the arbitration is the strict confidentiality attatched to it, from who is on the panel to the evidence presented. Any breach could well see the leaker lose and or face serious sporting and legal sanctions.
    That's where i was kind of going with it. You get the feeling Budge thinks she's above these sort of things and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she breached any confidentiality.
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Unsure if this would be relevant however i find it strange that when Hearts installed Stendal as manager, with nearly half the season to go why did they insert a relegation clause in his contract,this to me looks like they had a good idea of what lay instore regarding relegation.

So when arbitration is finished and the decision is made public will there be any reasoning given for arriving at that decision or does everything bar the outcome remain confidential?

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    I guess that means that the process could well have already started and nearing completion.
    You would not imagine it being a long process of more than 3 or 4 days given all the documentation already given to the court?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    I guess that means that the process could well have already started and nearing completion.
    You would not imagine it being a long process of more than 3 or 4 days given all the documentation already given to the court?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    They will go over all that again and more, they won't assume the panel know the details. I don't think this will be done before Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    They will go over all that again and more, they won't assume the panel know the details. I don't think this will be done before Friday.
    Not even starting until Wednesday according to the daily record.

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Are the cameras still rolling at Tinycastle? They're gonna have to retire the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature after this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
    Not even starting until Wednesday according to the daily record.
    Definitely next week at the earliest then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanforlife View Post
    Unsure if this would be relevant however i find it strange that when Hearts installed Stendal as manager, with nearly half the season to go why did they insert a relegation clause in his contract,this to me looks like they had a good idea of what lay instore regarding relegation.

Do we know it was at Hearts' request, or did Stendel demand it, so he wouldn't be stuck with them if they got relegated?

… "if" being the question when he took over, rather than now