hibs.net Messageboard

Easter Road behind closed doors ideas..

It would be good if fans rep Kieran Power and or Since 1875 managed to get something sorted before the season started to fill the empty seats we will see during these behind closed door games at ER.

Could we get fans to have all the Hibs flags on seats. I know this looked great when it was done in the East stand flag day serval years ago at the back.

Could Since 1875 do a large tifo to fill the lower tier of FF lower ?

Definitely time to prepare and would give some character to the stadium rather than just green seats !!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    A few of the previous tifo banners were dumped by in the corner between the FF and East for months. Probably still there. Pity they hadn’t been stored away properly to be used again.

Club is aware of requests to fill seats in some way (initial request was with cardboard cut outs like other clubs have done). Any idea will need to match the new green ethos.

Club is working down the priority list to get football resumed but is more than aware that fan support, commitment and ideas are there ✅

Just green screen a FIFA crowd onto the green seats

A big South Korean club got fined by their FA for filling some seats with sex dolls ..... I don't see the problem myself so long as you put Hibs scarves on them, after all Ann Summers needs to survive just like everybody else

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Benfica fans put scarves across their seats. Showed a bit of support I guess if nothing else.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    I liked the Real Madrid idea of playing their games at their training centre with a pitch the same size as their stadium with fences round it with crowd scenes on them. It saved the cost of opening the stadium in Madrid.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Family member saying that the Aussie fans were at it when the NRL wanted fans pictures as cardboard cutouts.

Opposing fans were sending in pictures of mass murderers, celebrities and politicians which were making it onto the cutouts.

J

Quote Originally Posted by thebakerboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I liked the Real Madrid idea of playing their games at their training centre with a pitch the same size as their stadium with fences round it with crowd scenes on them. It saved the cost of opening the stadium in Madrid.
    I read that they’re playing at the training ground as their main stadium is being redeveloped.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Real Betis tonight seem to have superimposed fans into their stadium. A novel idea purely for tv obviously. When they cut to replays and different camera angles the stadium reverts back to being empty . Different not seen anyone do that.

Superimposed fans not helping very much they trail Granada 1-0 and the scorer of the goal is on loan from Sevilla to make matters worse. Games on freesports if anyone wants to take a peek.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logie Green View Post
    I read that they’re playing at the training ground as their main stadium is being redeveloped.
    Plus you’d need all the multi media setup there, media zone, medical and testing facilities etc. Not sure we’d have it to that extent at HTC.

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    Plus you’d need all the multi media setup there, media zone, medical and testing facilities etc. Not sure we’d have it to that extent at HTC.
    Apologies if I’ve caused confusion. I wasn’t suggesting Hibs play at East Mains. I was only saying that I’d read that the reason General Franco’s XI we’re playing at their training ground is because their stadium is being redeveloped.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logie Green View Post
    Apologies if I’ve caused confusion. I wasn’t suggesting Hibs play at East Mains. I was only saying that I’d read that the reason General Franco’s XI we’re playing at their training ground is because their stadium is being redeveloped.
    👀👀👍👍🇳🇬🇳🇬

Clyde FC
    Openimg
    News img
    Fixtures img
    Gallery img
    Video img
    League Table img
    Squad img
    Admission img
    Contact Us
    New Digital Season Cards
    Wed, 24th Jun 2020 5:59pm
    The club is delighted to announce details of an innovative digital Season Card for the 2020-21 campaign, which provides supporters with credit to the value of a regular season ticket to spend as they wish at the club.

It means supporters can use the credit for match tickets, merchandise, replica kit, Arria Lounge refreshments and much more. Supporters who purchase a digital Season Card will also be entitled to a discount on match entry, hospitality, merchandise and replica kits.

The new Season Card which will replace the traditional book of vouchers has been created in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and is the first of its kind in Scotland.

With uncertainty over how and when matches will be held next season, it provides season long value and beyond, flexibility and helps fans to further support the club.

Supporters will be provided with a digital Season Card via the TicketCo Wallet app on their smartphone. The digital technology will also help reduce the number of touch points at Broadwood, as part of a drive to achieve bio security compliance requirements at the stadium.

Each Season Card is pre-loaded with £250 for adults and £50 for under-18s, which can then be used throughout the Club to purchase items during the season, many at a discounted rate. Balances can be topped up throughout the year if need be. Unspent funds can be withdrawn at the end of the season, donated back to the club or used towards the purchase next year's card.

Your new season card can be used to pay for the following:

Matchday entry
    Hospitality
    Merchandise purchased from the club shop at Broadwood
    Arria Lounge
    Matchday programmes and subscriptions
    Purchase of annual Ownership fee
    Club events including Awards Night
    Supporters who purchase a Season Card will also benefit from priority access to any restricted attendance matches.

More details will be released later in the week, with Season Card sales commencing at 5pm on Saturday.

Your Club. Be part of it.

Share1
    Twitter Facebook Instagram #bullywee
    © Clyde FC 2020.

Mobile site by Devonto™

Full Website