hibs.net Messageboard

Thumbs Down Hibs shop prices

Thought I would treat myself to something from the online shop this morning.

Club shop website is hard to navigate but I persevered only to be hit with a £6 postal charge for two small items. Was this area of the club not one of Ron’s priorities when he came in?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Newhaven View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Club shop website is hard to navigate but I persevered only to be hit with a £6 postal charge for two small items. Was this area of the club not one of Ron’s priorities when he came in?
    It’s a bit stranger for us Oz Hibbies.

We get charged 20 quid postage for purchases, even for a 3 pound kids birthday card!

Accept it’s a matter of choice if you buy that, but what isn’t a matter of choice is the 20% VAT that we needlessly get charged, for no reason other than the licensee’s software doesn’t have the capability to zero rate it as other companies do for overseas purchases.

Nobody benefits from this, not the club, not the licence holders....the only person who benefits is Boris.
    As any invoices raised showing a VAT charge MUST be paid to Hector the Taxman.

I have communicated with the MD of the licence holders and he has made sympathetic noises, but basically he’s not going to upgrade his software unless he is forced to.
    Last edited by Forza Fred; 06-06-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Was this and some other things not run by external companies rather than in house? Wonder if we're waiting for contracts to run out for this stuff?

I am being naieve here, but Maybe we should be selling our merchandise through bol.com I get free post.

Under the current situation only, If you opted to collect from the store there's a good chance they would have sent it out to you for nothing

....but don't tell everyone

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by seanshow View Post
    Under the current situation only, If you opted to collect from the store there's a good chance they would have sent it out to you for nothing

....but don't tell everyone
    Doesn't let you do that.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk