hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is bizarre because I was dragged along there 2 years ago and I'm sure it logged me as being down south somewhere as well! Bristol I think. I corrected it so I can't check it.
    Newport is not far from Bristol, so could have been same place. I still have it on my timeline. I walked 1172 miles in 6 hours 11 minutes. Pretty good going I reckon. 😆

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKA5814_Hibs View Post
    Newport is not far from Bristol, so could have been same place. I still have it on my timeline. I walked 1172 miles in 6 hours 11 minutes. Pretty good going I reckon. 😆
    Maybe there is an invisible door near the furthest away portaloos that transports you to a parallel universe....like Bristol or Newport

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    What are the reasons people want to remain private?

I don't really care what some computer knows about me and I don't understand why that knowledge might be harmful to me.
    https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/27/bo...-social-media/

@hibs.net private member Green Man's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheMightyJag PSN ID: FiveOClockHero
    Similar to the car/motorbike thing. Apple knows I’m in a car when my iPhone connects to it by Bluetooth (pretty obvious). It then pops up with a Maps alert for directions to where it thinks I’m going, based on my most common journeys. I was somewhat embarrassed when it started suggesting directions to the local Scotmid, which is less than 10 minutes walk away!

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Similar to the car/motorbike thing. Apple knows I’m in a car when my iPhone connects to it by Bluetooth (pretty obvious). It then pops up with a Maps alert for directions to where it thinks I’m going, based on my most common journeys. I was somewhat embarrassed when it started suggesting directions to the local Scotmid, which is less than 10 minutes walk away!
    I think it will even work out your likely journey based on your journey patterns. For example, it seemed to recognise that I would drive to my parents’ house at roughly 4pm every Sunday and would offer those directions whenever I got in the car around about then but offer me a different destination at other times.