hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I’d rather play with no goalkeeper, can’t ****in stand him. Thankfully there’s no chance he’s coming to us.

United we stand here....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This. And he is a cheating hertz ****. We would have won that derby if it hadn't been for his play acting.
    We would also have won it if Shiels hadn't ran into the goalie, for absolutely no reason, and pushed him in the face with both hands. About as stupid as it gets. Nothing to do with playacting really, the other way around I'd be screaming for a red card.

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    No. Not forgiven him for conning the ref to get Shiels sent off.
    Me neither he'll end up back at herts

Left by mutual consent!
    Not for me.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    We would also have won it if Shiels hadn't ran into the goalie, for absolutely no reason, and pushed him in the face with both hands. About as stupid as it gets. Nothing to do with playacting really, the other way around I'd be screaming for a red card.
    He went for the ball Gordon jumped in front of him then fell over.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Thats not at all what happened though.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Course it is.

You're right. Shiels went to get the ball and the ball moved to the opposite side once it hit the net so he changed direction to get it and Gordon deliberately moved in his way then went down like he'd been shot.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Looks like professional Hearts winder uppers St Mirren want to sign him. I thought he’d end up back at tiny next season so if the saints manage to sign him it will cause more Jambo tears. Pleasing 😝

back to Hearts........🤔 I would be pretty sure he thinks he could play in a higher league next season...

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    Think McNeil came from down south to Hibs, Southampton?
    I really liked Andy McNeil and really wanted him to succeed. Always seemed like a decent lad. To be fair, he didn’t really have the skill set to push into anything higher, but I would’ve liked him t have done well.

If he signed for St Mirren I'd be concerned for the Jambos health

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Certainly is, I was right behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Certainly is, I was right behind it.
    Okay

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    naw, keep craig gordon and his plukes away from ER

sold us out v engerland...both goals

:( big girls blouse
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 07-06-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Okay
    Usual stuff from you. The man that takes the smile out of smiley.
    Gordon moved right into Dean Shiels path as Dean went to retrieve the ball. No question about it. Got physio treatment afterwards for nothing. Kidology. I was fearing an air ambulance for the fellah.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Usual stuff from you. The man that takes the smile out of smiley.
    Gordon moved right into Dean Shiels path as Dean went to retrieve the ball. No question about it. Got physio treatment afterwards for nothing. Kidology. I was fearing an air ambulance for the fellah.
    Mate come on. Craig Gordon didn't force Dean Shiels to charge into him with arms raised. Ridiculous stuff from Shiels and utterly pointless.

It's not the "usual stuff from me". Just a laughable version of events.

I actually don't think Gordon moved. Don't even think he was looking at Shiels. In fact if anyone changed their direction just before the collision it was Sheils. Was a bit of a strange incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    I actually don't think Gordon moved. Don't even think he was looking at Shiels. In fact if anyone changed their direction just before the collision it was Sheils. Was a bit of a strange incident.
    Gordon moved alright. I had a video on my phone from behind the goal and he definitely cheated. Sheils did nothing wrong.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Gordon moved alright. I had a video on my phone from behind the goal and he definitely cheated. Sheils did nothing wrong.
    So because Gordon moved that is the crime and Shiels hitting him in the face is doing nothing wrong. Deano was insanely stupid. You think Gordon can move that quick but Shiels cant stop himself and move around him? I think hes a Hearts fanny as much as anyone but this is just nonsense stuff. There are plenty of videos of the incident on youtube. Deano puts his hands up and pushes Gordon in the neck/face. Clear red card sadly.

So because Gordon moved that is the crime and Shiels hitting him in the face is doing nothing wrong. Deano was insanely stupid. You think Gordon can move that quick but Shiels cant stop himself and move around him? I think hes a Hearts fanny as much as anyone but this is just nonsense stuff. There are plenty of videos of the incident on youtube. Deano puts his hands up and pushes Gordon in the neck/face. Clear red card sadly.
    Gordon moved deliberately in to the path of Shiels. He knew exactly what he was doing.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Gordon moved deliberately in to the path of Shiels. He knew exactly what he was doing.
    Right so? Fullbacks do that all the time and wingers manage not to put 2 hands in their face.

Gordon basically stood up and moved slightly. I really don't think he expected Shiels to do that. Goalies do things like that all the time to stop attackers getting the ball back quickly. Rarely to the attackers hit them and get sent off. Its easily one of the stupidest things I've seen a Hibs player do.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    The maddest thing about the Dean Shiels incident is his penalty made it 2-2 with about 20 minutes left. You’d have thought he’d pulled it back to 2-1 with a minute left the way he went for the ball. Absolute brain fart from him.

Still a brilliant keeper.
    yep, still a brilliant cheating keeper .nae doot aboot that that

Its a no from me

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

People saying he’s still a brilliant keeper. How do they know that? I’ve not seen him play for years.

Right so? Fullbacks do that all the time and wingers manage not to put 2 hands in their face.

Gordon basically stood up and moved slightly. I really don't think he expected Shiels to do that. Goalies do things like that all the time to stop attackers getting the ball back quickly. Rarely to the attackers hit them and get sent off. Its easily one of the stupidest things I've seen a Hibs player do.
    Shiels didn't touch Gordon's face. Gordon was conning the ref to get Shiels sent off as Hibs were in the ascendency at that point in the match. It was time wasting as well. Gordon had also refused to let Hibs players get the ball back after we scored our first goal. There was half an hour left to play and Gordon's cheating ensured a Hearts victory.

If roles were reversed I'd have been screaming for the Hearts striker to be sent off. I've watched it over and over and don't know what Dean was thinking

If roles were reversed I'd have been screaming for the Hearts striker to be sent off. I've watched it over and over and don't know what Dean was thinking
    He was thinking of getting the ball so the game could be re-started as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    He was thinking of getting the ball so the game could be re-started as soon as possible.
    Which is why he changed direction because the ball moved in the net. He put the penalty to the right and it rolled to the left. Shiels had no intention of getting involved with Gordon. But when your sprinting to get a ball and someone intentially moves in your path from less than a few centimetres away then its pretty hard to either stop dead or change direction. Why some people are trying to rewrite history is strange. But to be expected in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Which is why he changed direction because the ball moved in the net. He put the penalty to the right and it rolled to the left. Shiels had no intention of getting involved with Gordon. But when your sprinting to get a ball and someone intentially moves in your path from less than a few centimetres away then its pretty hard to either stop dead or change direction. Why some people are trying to rewrite history is strange. But to be expected in some cases.
    No one is trying to rewrite history because history shows Shiels was correctly sent off. History is correct, this bias conspiracy nonsense isn't. Shiels was very silly, Gordon did what every goalie does.